Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9166016 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2019
IronPant:

Seems you're a tech expert, I suppose...
I am trying to root my Huawei but they have blocked bootloader access recently.
Please, how do I go about unlocking the bootloader?
There is a paid unlocker (that supply BLcodes) I've heard about but I don't trust it.
I have other phones but I REALLY want to jailbreak a huawei device, plus the open source could be of use.
I am sorry. I know I am derailing from the thread but please make an exception

It'll cost you between $20-$60. Paid is the only way and the code will work once. Meaning if you relock your bootloader, you'll start afresh.

More reason why some of us stick with Xiaomi. You can use your mi account to unlock all your devices, fiam!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Shegun010:
Please you guys, is there any legit person that can help me order from eBay?? Please?
cc Paylessnigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fsekillmonger: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Compliments of the season family , Pls i want the note 8 pro 6gb/64gb. Am resident in kano and would love suggestions on the most affordable and legit seller in the house that can get it across to me pronto...thanks in advance!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thayay(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2019
mindtricks:

Like how many hours do you get from the battery at what percent average volume?
I couldn't get the total battery usage on the first day of purchase cuz i couldn't review it fully cuz of my tight work schedules. It actually last up 14 hours. And the sound is really great bro. My neighbours always think I'm using my home theater lol.... It worths even more than the price for me.
But there are better ones like some models of Sony, harman kardon. But the price starts from 100k+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I'm just telling you the fact. You are so bad at convincing people.

If you like, gree, if you like, no gree. It won't change the fact that you are so bad at convincing people.
Cry me a lagoon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2019
I finally got Stellio Player 6.1.11 Premium (unlocked). If you need it, I'll drop it. Merry Christmas family!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlamedy(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Mckandre:
but who would like to downgrade from note 7 kwan? Unless with a faulty ,dented, shattered and bloated one.
U nva can tell... money involved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2019
IronPant:

Seems you're a tech expert, I suppose...
I am trying to root my Huawei but they have blocked bootloader access recently.
Please, how do I go about unlocking the bootloader?
There is a paid unlocker (that supply BLcodes) I've heard about but I don't trust it.
I have other phones but I REALLY want to jailbreak a huawei device, plus the open source could be of use.
I am sorry. I know I am derailing from the thread but please make an exception

Don't waste your time, Huawei no longer allows bootloader unlocking on their devices since more than a year ago.

If you intend to tweak your phones go for brands that still support official bootloader unlocking.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2019
beeniemccoy:
Anyone using the redmi 8 here?

Yes I do..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by homosapien(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Timiflexi:
Would love to buy a xiaomi note 8 pro
I need legit sellers please and prices

Contact mizik, is a registered member of these forums and legit. Bought my note 8 pro from him two weeks again.

Note, other sellers on the forum is payment before delivery, why Mizik is payment on delivery with fast delivery speed of less than two days. For the price, I bought for 90,000.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by homosapien(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Stevostical:
Please is call recording not possible with Redmi Note 8 Pro?

Yes is not possible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
I finally got Stellio Player 6.1.11 Premium (unlocked). If you need it, I'll drop it. Merry Christmas family!
if its not poweramp abeg forgetiti cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Mckandre:
Another dope watch from xiaomi haylou LS01,cheaper than mi band4 nd with bigger display

on Pre-order

Nice form factor but still too early in it's development. The videos of it on YouTube shows it's still far behind the mi bank 4 in features and usability.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Timiflexi:
Would love to buy a xiaomi note 8 pro
I need legit sellers please and prices

6/128gb brand new sealed global version available for @82k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by beeniemccoy: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Boschh:

Yes I do..

What is your experience with the phone so far and will you advise a brother to purchase it or look for something else?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2019
beeniemccoy:

What is your experience with the phone so far and will you advise a brother to purchase it or look for something else?

Yes.. For its price at 48k(4GB 64GB), It's a steal..

Camera is decent.. Takes Natural pics with quality..

Battery is Energetic.. Don't bother about turning off your data to save battery..

Ram Management is Bliss.. You can open several apps and they will retain their status and not to restart when you switch to one of them..

Gaming is sleek.. Though I don't play games that often..

Charging is fast.. The charger it came with boosts the charging effortlessly..

I'll say no more.. Get it and be Happy..

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shakiratemma(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Stevostical:
Please is call recording not possible with Redmi Note 8 Pro?
Just download drupe premium from apk4all... U good to go

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Mckandre:
if its not poweramp abeg forgetiti cheesy
Different strokes for different individual though cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2019
horlamedy:
Neatly used redmi note5 for sale or swap with note7 up for grap...whtap or call 08029839987
How much, your WhatsApp number for pix
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2019
killercute16:
Hey guy....good evening,I bought the redmi note 8 two days ago and truthfully am loving this phone, now am about updating to the recent MIUI, would really like to know how long it takes the phone to fully optimize??
Bro, the fact that some people had to go through all this battery optimizing ish doesn't mean you'll experience it too.

When I bought mine, the update popped up immediately I connected to WiFi. Before I downloaded the update, I already went through the #jboixxx compilation thread#. I disabled everything that drains battery according to the write-up. Without updating/downloading any app and without signing in my Google account, I downloaded the MIUI update.

When the whole process was completed, I reaffirmed that all the #jboixxx compilation thread- "Stop Battery Drain" ideas still remain as I'd previously left them before the update.
Then I switched the phone off, insert my simcards and charged it up to 100%. Much later, I signed in my Gmail account and other exploring continued......... I didn't experience anything!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jozz(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Guys, am new to the xaomi thread. I have heard a lot of Good reviews about xaomi phones and I am thinking of buying one presently.

But I wish to find out if the parts are now available in Nigeria as well as repair points if the phone should need repair. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
IdeeEsperanza:
Different strokes for different individual though cool
A lover of STELLIO player bro. I just don't like the way they keep having issues with playstore. To update to this, one had to download it separately from playstore or their site.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CornOak(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Good morning guys and happy boxing day.

Please, I took many pictures with my GCAM yesterday and to my amazement, I couldn't find many of the images in my Gallery - they disappeared!

Please, what could be the reason and what can I do to revert the pictures?

Thank you. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by beeniemccoy: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Boschh:

Yes.. For its price at 48k(4GB 64GB), It's a steal..

Camera is decent.. Takes Natural pics with quality..

Battery is Energetic.. Don't bother about turning off your data to save battery..

Ram Management is Bliss.. You can open several apps and they will retain their status and not to restart when you switch to one of them..

Gaming is sleek.. Though I don't play games that often..

Charging is fast.. The charger it came with boosts the charging effortlessly..

I'll say no more.. Get it and be Happy..
Thanks bro smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Laredojohn(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2019
isco10:

LaredoJohn
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2019
jboixxx:
Sunshinev, unfortunately, I only planned for 3 freebies. If you really want it, holla at me for a better discount. That's what I can do for now. My contact↓www.nairaland.com/attachments/10567399_img201910192031551_jpegb858a30993d7eeb3270d44d0d193bc2e

Thanks Oga mi. I'll contact u soonest
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2019
CornOak:
Good morning guys and happy boxing day.

Please, I took many pictures with my GCAM yesterday and to my amazement, I couldn't find many of the images in my Gallery - they disappeared!

Please, what could be the reason and what can I do to revert the pictures?

Thank you. cool

Check Google photos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by austinereds(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2019
GrandMufti:

Why do you need it?

there are so many educational files I can't save over the phone and I need access to them at every second in my daily life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2019
austinereds:

there are so many educational files I can't save over the phone and I need access to them at every second in my daily life

I see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CornOak(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Toyorsih:

Check Google photos

Thanks, I did. I saw the spaces for the missing pictures but they are not showing. embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abcdefghij10000(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:
In the spirit of this festive season, my oga Jboixxx has decided to gift out 3 32GB OTG drives to the people of this thread. He'd like at least a student to get one and the other 2 are up for grab. The first student(with proof of being one) to quote this post gets one, yeah that simple while the other 2 drives will be given to first 2 posters on the next 2 pages. *You can only win once*

Merry Xmas to y'all.
Hi, do you have the 32GB OTG Drive for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2019
daddio:

I got mine at #36,500 on 6th of this month here in Ibadan.
you got redmi 8a and not redmi 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.