Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9383275 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
ubev01:

That pure chess heavy o, 353mb. Hope it's that good, will download once i resubscribe. Hope to pm play you then sir
Best chess game cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
princetom1:

PO shaming other Nigeria sector. Only if they can repackage and make money, instead of d money going to different direction as always in Nigeria. GOVERNMENT now spend money only where they get returns grin grin
I tell you, Xiaomi don make us get some experience sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
ekesoft:
Guy am in warri so will day bring my product to warri post office
It depends on the address you used . It could be retrievable from Effurun or warri post office depending on which is closest to your used address. You should get a text anyway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gptech:

I tell you, Xiaomi don make us get some experience sha.

Yea, we now know how to deal with nipost. Good enough, our packages don't get lost anymore and they don't open it to extract something inside anymore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexispy: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Read it already. It's great but not expansive enough. That's why I'm still asking questions. Thanks[quote[sup][/sup] author=rookidmart post=55918458]
Read the FAQ:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
flexispy:
Read it already. It's great but not expansive enough. That's why I'm still asking questions. Thanks
Any other questions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Protein0 I sight you ooo. Princetom1 I don tire ooo, because I 1 drain this battery I don download Alsphalt Extreme grin. I dey play, battery nr gree reduce, na to vex sleep now ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexispy: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeah. Stores to get original Xiaomi phones on AliExpress, shipping to Nigeria, global version(really don't understand). That's all for now. Thanks
rookidmart:

Any other questions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Someone need to beg the engineers at Xiaomi to give us gunmetal grey color and more units of black colored xiaomi phones .If any of this was available I would never use a white xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
flexispy:
Yeah. Stores to get original Xiaomi phones on AliExpress,
Check the rating of the store and feedback.
AliExpress offers buyer protection, so if for whatever reason you get a counterfeit phone your money would be refunded and the store would be closed.

shipping to Nigeria,
Input your shipping address, postal code, and phone number.
It will be shipped to the nearest post office to you, even if you're in Sambisa.

global version(really don't understand). That's all for now. Thanks
Read the description of the item in the store.
Sellers explain this.

China banned Google Play services, so Chinese versions of a device would not come with play services, or the English language.
Also Global versions of a phone support more (LTE) bands than is found in the Chinese version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2017
ubev01:

That pure chess heavy o, 353mb. Hope it's that good, will download once i resubscribe. Hope to pm play you then sir

one bottle of orijin to the winner
cc Godvilla
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Gptech:
Protein0 I sight you ooo. Princetom1 I don tire ooo, because I 1 drain this battery I don download Alsphalt Extreme grin. I dey play, battery nr gree reduce, na to vex sleep now ooo.

Na power ranger me sef dey play since o. The thing no dey go down again?
May all xiaomi phone have battery bug. grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

Beast of a phone. If u can read like 100 pages backward, u will understand and appreciate the machine. Ubev01 and write2obi, what ya say about Mi Max performance?
A machine, beautifully built for work and play. Enough has been said about Mi Max already.
I'm still thinking about what i would have done to Gptech if he didn't convince me to buy it lipsrsealed
cc Lexrichy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexispy: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Alright thanks. One more thing how do I get the postal code?
rookidmart:

AliExpress offers buyer protection, so if for whatever reason you get a counterfeit phone your money would be refunded and the store would be closed.

It will be shipped to the nearest post office to you, even if you're in Sambisa.

Sellers explain this.

China banned Google Play services, so Chinese versions of a device would not come with play services, or the English language.
Also Global versions of a phone support more (LTE) bands than is found in the Chinese version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:32am On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, we now know how to deal with nipost. Good enough, our packages don't get lost anymore and they don't open it to extract something inside anymore.
I was informed by their administrative head 2days age (when i went to lay a complain), that their is a team (investigative team) that must be present before that domestic bag can be opened in the final nipost destination, all tempered packages are sent back to lagos immediately. I don't know how true though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2017
write2obi:

I was informed by their administrative head 2days age (when i went to lay a complain), that their is a team (investigative team) that must be present before that domestic bag can be opened in the final nipost destination, all tempered packages are sent back to lagos immediately. I don't know how true though

If true, that's good o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 2:13am On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, dem need flogging for stressing u up and down with their incompetence. Enjoy ur device. When they ask u name, tell them is MI grin

Nah he needs flogging for not putting post code. Don't people ever learn. Put post code so that your parcel comes as close to you as possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 2:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Gptech:

Na this kind phone I dey look for ooo bro, pls wetin be the phone name and link to buy it. Thanks.... I must join Xiaomi train by force.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 2:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Ebubemg:
tongue tongue tongue
shocked guy which phone b dis and how u get dat menu icon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 2:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Mtk users who don update to that Hong Kong update any improvement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:03am On Apr 26, 2017
ubev01:

Android versions on xiaomi phones is not What really matters, miui is the real koko
pls moer xplanation abt "miui". am a novice. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Dam5reey:

It's a bug, you can update the ROM...
Abeg who use note 3 help oo
Grandmufti

The 8.2 has been taken down. But the fingerprint setting was there in 8.1.6.0. He should do a factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Redmi Note 5 - Release Date,Price,Specifications & Features

It is expected that Redmi note 5 is going to be premium headset with cheap rates.

It is going to have a lot of up gradations and new features which was never seen in Xiaomi smartphones.

So to talk more about Redmi note 5, its features, specs

and when it is going to hit the markets.

Display
First thing first, the display is always the first thing which any users sees in a phone. The Redmi note 5 is expected to have 5.5 inches display which will give you amazing experience for sure. The display can easily give you 1080 x 1920 resolution.
Processor

Speed is another most important factor of any phone so it is important that phone should be fast enough to load and store data swiftly. So talking about Processor, Redmi note 5 is going to have 1.8 GHz Octa Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor.
Camera

This specs is for camera lovers who are looking for some awesome camera in their smartphone. It is going to have 16 Mega Pixel rear camera and 8 Mega Pixel front facing camera.
Memory

Another important spec of the phone is its memory which will be storing your data. The expected memory of Redmi note 5 is of different storage, 32 GB and 64 GB which can be extended using Micro SD slot. You can double your memory using Micro SD slots.
Battery

When you have all the amazing features at one place and you want to use them at fullest then you require for good battery support. And Redmi note 5 gives you that. It is going to have 4000 mAh battery which can easily last for hours and you can enjoy each and every features of your phone.
So I know maximum of you are wondering to know about its release date and price, so I am going to answer this million dollar question

So, let me tell you that in China, UK, India, US, Germany and other country it is going to release on January 2018. It may extend due to different reasons, but for now this date is strongly expected.

And if we talk about its price, what could be its price, so The expected price of Redmi note 5 is only $220 which is definitely quiet reasonable to afford. We can still wait to confirm the price which may slighter up or may be down.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2017
rookidmart:

Sellers explain this.

pls hope the postal code is the postal code of d post office close to the buyer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:16am On Apr 26, 2017
write2obi:

A machine, beautifully built for work and play. Enough has been said about Mi Max already.
I'm still thinking about what i would have done to Gptech if he didn't convince me to buy it lipsrsealed
cc Lexrichy
Hehehehe, you for kuku pray make God embarrass am with too much blessings na. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2017
melorious4:

Na this kind phone I dey look for ooo bro, pls wetin be the phone name and link to buy it. Thanks.... I must join Xiaomi train by force.

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Smartphone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint ID
http://s.aliexpress.com/NNFVjyUV
(from AliExpress Android)

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2017
vanchi:

Nah he needs flogging for not putting post code. Don't people ever learn. Put post code so that your parcel comes as close to you as possible

He put post code o. He even texted it to me, and i confirmed is d correct one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2017
melorious4:

He was talking about xiaomi redmi note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Gptech:

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Smartphone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint ID
http://s.aliexpress.com/NNFVjyUV
(from AliExpress Android)

How you dey copy link from aliexpress app sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2017
gidimasters:

How you dey copy link from aliexpress app sef

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Princetom1 oga abeg buzz me on WhatsApp I Dan carry phone give my sister. . picked my abandoned itel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

He was talking about xiaomi redmi note 4x

What about Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4gb 64gb SD, hope the battery r d same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uptimum123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.