Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9230776 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

cheesy cheesy

lolllll, sinceeee. Na one question to the other every time. Is there a perfect device?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year fam.
Our year of changing our precious RN5. Madam fibo, I will be watching out for your deals in the 3rd/4th quarter. Pls add flagship soc phones to your deals grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
muyibabs:
Happy new year fam.
Our year of changing our precious RN5. Madam fibo, I will be watching out for your deals in the 3rd/4th quarter. Pls add flagship soc phones to your deals grin

lollll 3rd/4th quarter, year don end be that ooo. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lolllll, sinceeee. Na one question to the other every time. Is there a perfect device?

I'm equally surprised
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lollll 3rd/4th quarter, year don end be that ooo. cheesy cheesy

We no wan drag 1st/2nd Quarter with Gptech and the RN4x gang out of respect.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
genius43:

grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kallmerb:
this ur mouth ehhh... Baba Is doing research against Mi 10t

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
genius43:

Lol. Serious respect for the elders. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by youghs: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good evening, I jst joined d xaomi group yesterday Nd today I was trying play pes 2018(ppsspp) on my redmi 8,, but d game closes unnecessarily within few seconds..can someone please help me with a solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
2kurupt:

Thanks for the heads-up.

To start the new year on a holy note, I just swapped my stainless crack version to a legit version grin

Promo dey sweet walahi

I no know we plenty wey pounce on the araha. I don taya for that stainless crack version with him bugs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

I'm equally surprised
I'm approximately surprised that you're equally surprised!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
genius43:

See your laif Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
youghs:
Good evening, I jst joined d xaomi group yesterday Nd today I was trying play pes 2018(ppsspp) on my redmi 8,, but d game closes unnecessarily within few seconds..can someone please help me with a solution?
kallmerb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
genius43:

I no know we plenty wey pounce on the araha. I don taya for that stainless crack version with him bugs

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
fantilopezzy:
pls guys
can mi9t camera be compared woth iphone 7plus
pls no offence just doing some research
help a bro

Guy no make Alhaji lie Jun vex for you oh, na so so research you de do on him products you no de gree buy anyone haba.

Xiaomi phones...... Research
Xiaomi wearables...... Research
Xiaomi hearables....... Research
Xiaomi rice cooker.... Erm to be honest you no talk about this product but I have a feeling when you finally do........ Research.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Boy MIUI sweet oh.....Choi shocked So nah wetin Una Dey enjoy like this grin Battery Life nah another banga

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheykruz1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
genius43:

Are you kidney me?

Can the spark 4's camera be compared with Redmi 8a?

Nothing Musa never see for gate.
Lols bro, try taking pictures with spark 4, you will see how sharp and clean it is.... Especially the portrait camera.... Its dope
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
sheykruz1:

Lols bro, try taking pictures with spark 4, you will see how sharp and clean it is.... Especially the portrait camera.... Its dope

Oga.. Tecno. This is Mi Thread. Respect yourself

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Elslim:

Guy no make Alhaji lie Jun vex for you oh, na so so research you de do on him products you no de gree buy anyone haba.

Xiaomi phones...... Research
Xiaomi wearables...... Research
Xiaomi hearables....... Research
Xiaomi rice cooker.... Erm to be honest you no talk about this product but I have a feeling when you finally do........ Research.

Lol, the guy is about to write his final year project and took interest in Xiaomi products m

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
chrisja:
Hello Guys, Happy New year... Please help recommend a 10inch screen Tablet with android 9 or 10 with good battery life. Thanks for the assistance
Guys kindly assist, I need something b4 the month end..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Congratulations Bro. My paddie got his delivered too yesterday and immediately shipped it to Jalingo!
Thanks bro, loving it. Battery has been really good. Can u suggest d best gcam for it?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

After one week
yea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
youghs:
if you are using the PPSSPP with blue logo, download the other one PPSSPP gold (and vice versa)... if problem persists try changing graphics in settings from VULKAN to OPENGL(vice versa)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin
genius43:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
jboixxx:
kallmerb

Ogami the issue is with the p
youghs:
youghs:
s
youghs:
youghs:
youghs:
ogami the issue is with the Pssssp he downloaded because the psssp version doesn't consume ram or have effect on phone like the Efootball pes 2020....

It's better he downloads a new one like Mark9854

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
vower:
Thanks bro, loving it. Battery has been really good. Can u suggest d best gcam for it?
Genius43 and GrandMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Deeni131:

Rn8 is 6.3. Is the screen guard u used smooth like original?
It's manageable. There's one I got from Noobody for 2k, it's just like the original phone screen.
6.22 and 6.3... Quite negligible in my own opinion. It's simple, go to the shop/seller, get the screen guard and compare it to the screen. If it doesn't fit, then you'll have to wait for the original one. But I'm certain it will work. Let me know what's up later.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Moving from Tecno to xiaomi is the best thing that can happen to anyone o. Chai.

My people who can help me with the setting for "bible quotes" on screen.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
This Year is gonna be greater for us All.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Moving from Tecno to xiaomi is the best thing that can happen to anyone o. Chai.

My people who can help me with the setting for "bible quotes" on screen.

You have to download a Bible app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
GrandMufti:

You have to download a Bible app
That's all? And the mi remote. Does it really work?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
I can't make video calls on my Yowhatsapp.

How do I rectify it please ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.