Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225698 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

No oo, according to princetom1 forecast grin, bank rate can't crash anyhow, what causes the hike in the first place is unknown. Only thing that will make it crash is if CBN rate can reduce, even if na small. Or black market rate reduce than that 375
No be we de talk se the disparity between interbank and black market is too much? Na banks de run BDC, so, na for banks to agree to increase their rate to be close to the BDC. I dont c any other reasons for such a ridiculous sharp increase.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Septre:
Please i have $10 in alipocket and i want to pay the balance of my order with card. But i cant see the $10 alipocket when paying. I am using PC. Must i use mobile to pay to be able to add the alipocket? If no please tell me how to go about it Thanks

cc:
Check your orders.
The AliExpress pocket balance gets applied automatically, so it may have been applied for a previous order, just cancel that order and it will be available.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

No oo, according to princetom1 forecast grin, bank rate can't crash anyhow, what causes the hike in the first place is unknown. Only thing that will make it crash is if CBN rate can reduce, even if na small. Or black market rate reduce than that 375

Gtb increased there rates cos the pressure on naira master card by us was just too damn much,so dey wanted us to shift focusbto there dollar master card.since the rates are almost equal,

As for access bank,thy saw what gtb did,been the second best alternative,cos if gtb na still 320 tmrw,access bank wont reason to increase theres.they saw an opportunity to mk more money,dem nor b mumu na,

Well just my opinion thou,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
noobody:

One plus 3T bad ass,i told him to remove it,cos e dey on d same price range wth note 2 na why,nothin do dat beast oo,i lovr d midnight black ehn,but a man cannot afford it embarassed

nope oneplus 3t 6gb 64gb is less than 450 dollars, mi note 2 is above 500 dollars.
sorry xiaomites. am sold out to oneplus 3t, unless some one can bring up a superior arguement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
smiley001:
Who can help me buy one pls? I have tried to purchase it by myself but I was unable to fund my alipocket, it said I should download one app like that but it wasnt successful.

Banks have increased their rates.
If you're comfortable with the new rates then contact me on my signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why the increase in bank rates?
Does CBN want to float the naira?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
rookidmart:

We talking about a directionless CBN here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reprobate:

nope oneplus 3t 6gb 64gb is less than 450 dollars, mi note 2 is above 500 dollars.
sorry xiaomites. am sold out to oneplus 3t, unless some one can bring up a superior arguement

I said price range na,nd yes one plus 3T 128gb is above 500$ as well,lobatan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
rookidmart:

Well to b honest,320/325 was a priviledge we all enjoyed,even when cbn rates where above 400.
Even if yo asked bank staffs back then for the current exchange rate when it was 320,they would reply you with the cbn rate,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
melorious4:

Dont tell me u can't get another screen for the phone, what if the whole screen break? Is that going to be the end.

The phone in question is note 3 special edition, it's called special edition for a reason bro

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
2017, u have move to the permanent site of Xiaomi, have u gotten urs? But wait o, we are in 2017, what will happen to u next year? grin
Eg, 2016, didn't make it to 2017 o

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
quivah:
my phone just FELL!!!!!!

I removed the screen protector on Sunday. now there's a hairline crack on my screen!.
the distance to the ground no much o.. haba!!!!! just chair level to the floor..rug o cry
the phone no fall when screen protector dey o, ahh devil!!
cry

it's unfair o!!! embarassed nobody should come here telling me why I no put screen protector o.. please abeg cry

undecided

If I buy any phone,before I begin do anything,screen protector must dey am..

that's why I buy tempered glass from noobody before my phone arrive sef..

sorry about that,just buy another tempered glass put to avoid another scenario.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
udemzy101:

If I buy any phone,before I begin do anything,screen protector must dey am..

that's why I buy tempered glass from noobody before my phone arrive sef..

sorry about that,just buy another tempered glass put to avoid another scenario.
yeah have gotten a tempered glass..
@kondomatic, thanks hon. but those are for rn3 pro. the SE version is about 0.2mm longer.
@princetom1 hi there. thanks, have been around , silent mode smiley
@stormyweather cry see me o.. thanks hon, will get used to it soon.
@davit, shooo! 3k?
anyways I just bought a tempered glass now.thanks
@gptech, weytin happen na cry
@dukeo e sure for you smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mckandre:
i think u will need a root access to enjoy that feature or perhaps try changing ur region to India,u will see the feature

I don change the font...make sense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Septre:
Please i have $10 in alipocket and i want to pay the balance of my order with card. But i cant see the $10 alipocket when paying. I am using PC. Must i use mobile to pay to be able to add the alipocket? If no please tell me how to go about it Thanks

cc: Protein0, Gptech, rookidmart, emaminaj, fibonacci2526, noobody,princetom1

For you to see "apply ali pocket" you must add your item to cart first. Complete the order from your cart

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Protein0:

she said they will have it in about 2weeks time.

Two weeks? shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
noobody:

Black nd nothing but black for me mehn,i nor mind,i go wait,i sold my note 4x cos it wasnt black,i pray mk dem nor delay shipping for black colour oo,

Dis news made me so happy,all heartbreaks access nd gtb giv person don do,i had to tell my sister to put opening a new access bank on hold,
Uba sef not stable,dem go join bad gang soon too,

Seriously? What difference will it make
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
quivah:

yeah have gotten a tempered glass..
@dukeo e sure for you smiley

E go sure for you too o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just did this. I didn't appear for designer theme tho. The thing I noticed was that it reverted back my font to the original one.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't like the way this thread dey go grin.... I just keep my phone make I go chop, b4 you know it 5 more pages don add :PI just dey read like Madman, still no catch up.. . Abeg I fit jump pages shocked I no lie ego hard make you see Nigerian youth get one voice like this thread.. .. Kudos to this family... No insults, no religious bigotry, political slanks, or tribalism.... Pls 10 GBOSA for everyone cool

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
nuramohammed26:
I don't like the way this thread dey go grin.... I just keep my phone make I go chop, b4 you know it 5 more pages don add :PI just dey read like Madman, still no catch up.. . Abeg I fit jump pages shocked I no lie ego hard make you see Nigerian youth get one voice like this thread.. .. Kudos to this family... No insults, no religious bigotry, political slanks, or tribalism.... Pls 10 GBOSA for everyone cool

I tell you, I cant catch up again, From 665, I met it 670, shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Abi nau, na Xiaomi join us together in peace here. You forget to add, no zombie and wailer in this thread too. ;D11th page today and it's not night yet o. Chei, lemme go chop and come back, ifa hear say i drop phone... Phone still at 45%, no shaking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
ennyhola:
need a case and tempered glass for my 4a.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
dukeo:

Seriously? What difference will it make

My MONEY shocked my choice,mk i enjoy am,dollar is now 375,vry bitter if u nor sabi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ypeace: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Redmi Note 4x
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
China small pocket plus,broke a new record again oo,11 days deliveres in nigeria,gtb/acess bank shame don dey catch una ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
udemzy101:

I don change the font...make sense
ride on nothing do u wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
In other news,you guys remb the story of my back up phone dreami said was chinsese version,nd he e don dey inline haul,wey nko later miraculously turn global version? Well the phone touch down today,nd na global version oo,dreami do well.
Now awaiting thy note 4 global,64gb rom/4gb ram in matte black

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
noobody:

My MONEY shocked my choice,mk i enjoy am,dollar is now 375,vry bitter if u nor sabi

grin know that. Me ma na black I order na.. See the way these banks put you on edge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abegi, Access Bank don join GTBank too?

Theloveth:
Gtbank and accessbank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gabylzy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Kool.. You notice any changes for the update?

Nothing really

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.