Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9291871 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
olanreyman:

Oga can't you see the picture is taken in a snow weather?
snow weather ke?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gptech:

Correct! Do make you test am with Dolby lipsrsealed.

This one na killing, you want make I add Dolby Atmos join am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tiger2020:
the day mi 9t pro will fall to this price ee..... Because the launch price was similar to that of poco's
in 2 - 3yrs time E go happen lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
olanreyman:

They said we should stop quoting you, but me I will still quote you and talk some sense into your Eba filled brain. It seems you are seriously mad and you have no one to tell you. First of all no one invited you into the discussion. second of all no one forced you to use a xaiomi phone. Third of all I will advice you to get a job and stop displaying your foolishness by quoting wetin no consign you.
that guy is miserably stupid he keep quoting people from infinix thread to this thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
jboixxx:

You people de enjoy for Lagos o!
how much for your area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
in 2 - 3yrs time E go happen lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Finally after so much thug of war with this people they finally delivered since 23rd Dec of attempted delivery. Fear holiday orderings angry angry angry

Cc genius43

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:
Finally after so much thug of war with this people they finally delivered since 23rd Dec of attempted delivery. Fear holiday orderings angry angry angry

Cc genius43

Welcome to the club. Mine was ordered on the 2nd of January.

Run Bohemian rhapsody test on this sweet piece of goodness and give feedback.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:

Cc genius43

How much is this and can you please snap the earpiece itself ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tiger2020:
how much for your area
Zero Naira except it's 0.1kg - 0.49kg, then you'll pay 200. ≥0.5kg = 500
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Okikiola914:

It is Abuja
Same thing!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Toyorsih:

The price depends on the option. When I ordered with the Mic option it was $16.21

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
bros calm down read what I wrote Slowly.. Didnt say redmi Note 8 is bad ooo... The shot was bad...we don't need to argue... Its possible under that same harsh condition that I get a good shot with redmi Go... So ogami calm down... The sun is hot
Abeg u sound as if d camera bad jare tongue. Yes d shot was bad. Yeah it's possible you take better shots with a very low end device, many people nr sabi position well.
Lastly, dis side nr dey hot ooo, so I dey calm already, though not down wink.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:

Cc genius43
Flex jare, na just the design of nr too like for KZ, but durability na dieee. As dem don kuku scatter my Memt X5s, na to test one of these next.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gptech:

Flex jare, na just the design of nr too like for KZ, but durability na dieee. As dem don kuku scatter my Memt X5s, na to test one of these next.

We dey wait
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
but seriously the Redmi 8 Cam is better than both A20 And A10 Cam.. Yet to test the A30 tho

Pls no trolling be mature and well organised with ur reply... No fighting ooooo

Concerning over exposure I would say not too much because even the cloud tho not full clear it still capture it abit compare to Likes of infinix and Co.. U wont even see the cloud.. All will be white and clear

A10 Yes, A20 I cannot say, A20s might be on par
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
but seriously the Redmi 8 Cam is better than both A20 And A10 Cam.. Yet to test the A30 tho

Pls no trolling be mature and well organised with ur reply... No fighting ooooo

Concerning over exposure I would say not too much because even the cloud tho not full clear it still capture it abit compare to Likes of infinix and Co.. U wont even see the cloud.. All will be white and clear
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
genius43:

We dey wait
mesef go try am but not now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
olanreyman:

They said we should stop quoting you, but me I will still quote you and talk some sense into your Eba filled brain. It seems you are seriously mad and you have no one to tell you. First of all no one invited you into the discussion. second of all no one forced you to use a xaiomi phone. Third of all I will advice you to get a job and stop displaying your foolishness by quoting wetin no consign you.

Okay Sir

atheistandproud:

Once they resort to insults, know that the argument is over and the gig is up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
genius43:
More on Pocophone gaining Independence

https://m.gsmarena.com/poco_is_now_an_independent_brand-news-41079.php

Would be interesting to see how this will pan out especially in India.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Would be interesting to see how this will pan out especially in India.

You are right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
genius43:

You are right.
don't get angry sir but which phone are u using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
fantilopezzy:
don't get angry sir but which phone are u using

Why are you asking?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gptech:

honestly na the design o. the detachable cord is what really attracted me to kz. all the corded earpiece i ve used ve always had one issue or the other and once they start having special contact its gone, even with the outrageous prices it makes no difference with the cheap contemporary once we see on the street. At least with this KZ anyhow the wire go take spoil, the journey still continues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Toyorsih:

roughly 6k

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
eezor:
Can't download miui version 11.04. having this. See screenshot attached. Help. It has been like that even with different 4g network. What could be the problem? RN8
Same happened to me today, tried downloading with my MTN but it kept showing that message. I connected my WiFi to a Glo line hotspot and it was the same. I eventually tried my MTN again and succeeded in downloading it, then i rebooted. After loading the OS and turned up, it got stock at Redmi logo for a long time. I almost screamed that i've damaged my device, before it finally came up on safe mode. I just reboot it again and it up and running now..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
genius43:

Welcome to the club. Mine was ordered on the 2nd of January.

Run Bohemian rhapsody test on this sweet piece of goodness and give feedback.
lol, will try it. For each sound that comes out from this thing na SO so goose bumps I go dey see for body,if this one gives this effect I wonder what the zs10 pro and AS16 dem go be like. undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:
lol, will try it. For each sound that comes out from this thing na SO so goose bumps I go dey see for body,if this one gives this effect I wonder what the zs10 pro and AS16 dem go be like. undecided grin

Your are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:
roughly 6k

We even got the same colour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Same happened to me today, tried downloading with my MTN but it kept showing that message. I connected my WiFi to a Glo line hotspot and it was the same. I eventually tried my MTN again and succeeded in downloading it, then i rebooted. After loading the OS and turned up, it got stock at Redmi logo for a long time. I also screamed that i've damaged my device, before it finally came up on safe mode. I just reboot it again and it up and running now..

When you install a new firmware (OS Update) the first boot up is usually slow so as to try to optimise most system functions and apps

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mckandre:
honestly na the design o. the detachable cord is what really attracted me to kz. all the corded earpiece i ve used ve always had one issue or the other and once they start having special contact its gone, even with the outrageous prices it makes no difference with the cheap contemporary once we see on the street. At least with this KZ anyhow the wire go take spoil, the journey still continues. cheesy
Yeah, love the concept too, by design I mean the shape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.