Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183850 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2020
KngGezy:

Lmao

Bros is exaggerating,

Infinix and Xiaomi has little difference.

Dash the person the A20 he will surely swallow his words. Even with the cracked screen cheesy

Infinix and Redmi get little difference??

Bros no vex o.. Abeg you don use Redmi before

Shebi Na infinix wey dem dey sell for slot you dey tok?
Infinix wey i dash person, the person return the phone after flashing the phone twice in 1 week?

Right now i have 2 useless infinix, 1 dead itel and a senseless samsung in my house
I take God beg you, no tok this kind thing again...( i carry bottle for hand dey warn u so )

Na this kind tok dey curse fight for street

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:

Infinix wey i dash person, the person return the phone after flashing the phone twice in 1 week?

Right now i have 2 useless infinix, 1 dead itel and a senseless samsung in my house
I take God beg you, no tok this kind thing again...( i carry bottle for hand dey warn u so )

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chasepark:

how na... gcam is always better on my RN8 here
What version are you using? The one I'm using produces too much contrast and pictures end up being rough somehow. Stock camera on RN8 is far better than gcam

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
olanreyman:

What version are you using? The one I'm using produces too much contrast and pictures end up being rough somehow. Stock camera on RN8 is far better than gcam

Adjust your settings.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kudunku:

And your father's sperm must have lagged the time you needed a brain, olodo

And I actually thought I was engaging someone with a fully developed cerebrum. Read that sentence again and try to decipher the mumble jumble you wrote up there. No point talking to you. Have a good life

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:

Haba bros it has not reach fight na

I was just saying the generally accepted truth

Please is it the same "Senseless Samsung" you want to sell for 30k?

What made it according to you "senseless" Sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
GrifindorHouse:

You this dude sef, what's even wrong with u it seem so obvious now that u find joy in constantly affirming and displaying how d.umb u are

If not that ur brain is having menstrual cramp, it wouldn't have been so difficult for u to see that just only the Redmi arm of Xiaomi is bigger than the whole Transsion Holdings....

I said you brain is suffering from menstrual cramp because Transsion and their likes have so fuc.ked up Ur head man...

You could have passed your points without having to use insults. And I'm using Nokia and Samsung.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

If I haven't used GCam on RN8, I would say it's a general problem but this your own is just baffling

The thing tire me sef o..all others are working except for the potrait on the back camera...will be using it like that jare...thanks for ur time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
olanreyman:

Did you use the one with config file?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
uptimum123:

The thing tire me sef o..all others are working except for the potrait on the back camera...will be using it like that jare...thanks for ur time

No problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

Did you use the one with config file?
Yes. Results not so cool on it either
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
olanreyman:

Yes. Results not so cool on it either

Might be your config file, the one I have tested the colour reproduction was great.

This is a sample from RN8 GCam

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
veramani31:

Ok I'd bite, what's the correlation between my village and Xiaomi? Seems you need to go back to bed cos your brain cells seem to be stuck in recovery mode. Anuofia
This pun don win smackdown response of the weekend and the weekend never start grin
Awon ti Tiwa Savage! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
veramani31:

And I actually thought I was engaging someone with a fully developed cerebrum. Read that sentence again and try to decipher the mumble jumble you wrote up there. No point talking to you. Have a good life

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

Might be your config file, the one I have tested the colour reproduction was great.

This is a sample from RN8 GCam
Show me some samples with the front camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
olanreyman:

Show me some samples with the front camera

I currently don't have the phone with me but when we tested the front colour reproduction was also great.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akins47(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi MI Max 2 (4gig/64gig) available for sale @55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by etidolla: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
nani667:

What exactly did you try but couldn't get sir ❓ you are having issues unlocking your Bootloader ❓or you have issues flashing Magisk ❓

After unlocking your bootloader you have to flash a custom Recovery, after which you flash Magisk via the Recovery.. You can check out the help thread by sir jboixxx, I think he should have a detailed procedure there for you... Or you can buzz me on WhatsApp and I will put you through
Having issues unlocking bootloader sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
ajericho:

okay thanks
Lol cheesy . I have both Redmi Note 8 and Redmi 8 close by.. I can mail the pictures to you to compare... Both stock and with Gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrboluu: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who can vouch for talut
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
micxwell:
Lol cheesy . I have both Redmi Note 8 and Redmi 8 close by.. I can mail the pictures to you to compare... Both stock and with Gcam

08125085701 that's my whatsapp send it there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pwetie: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Redmi Note 8 Gcam. Nairaland compressed the picture quality. It's 5 times clearer and more crisp than this.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls can anyone tell the necessary things needed for an airtel sim welcome back my sim pack have lost and i dnt have national I D /nepa bill can it be possible to do a welcome back. That sim is more than important to me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Happy new year family.

Surprised that some people are stil comparing Infinix and Tecno with Xiaomi in Year 2020 shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
pwetie:
Redmi Note 8 Gcam. Nairaland compressed the picture quality. It's 5 times clearer and more crisp than this.
beautiful.. Cute cat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
KngGezy:

Haba bros it has not reach fight na

I was just saying the generally accepted truth

Please is it the same "Senseless Samsung" you want to sell for 30k?

What made it according to you "senseless" Sir?

Which is "generally accepted truth"
Bro if u never chop, quote your account number make i epp...

The samsung is useless to me, that's why I'm selling it.
I feel scammed sef.. I can hardly believe my A20 is a samsung phone.
You said something earlier about wanting to buy, how come you are now mute ?? Bring 20k make I give you.. Only if you can come to ibeju/lekki and take it, i go dash you the infinix join for free

but wait o...Is something wrong somewhere ? How come you are the ONLY one not cool with my Redmi ? Or are you 1 of my village people ?

I reject you in Jesus name

28 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:

Which is "generally accepted truth"
Bro if u never chop, quote your account number make i epp...

The samsung is useless to me, that's why I'm selling it.
I feel scammed sef.. I can hardly believe my A20 is a samsung phone.
You said something earlier about wanting to buy, how come you are now mute ?? Bring 20k make I give you.. Only if you can come to ibeju/lekki and take it, i go dash you the infinix join for free

but wait o...Is something wrong somewhere ? How come you are the ONLY one not cool with my Redmi ? Or are you 1 of my village people ?

I reject you in Jesus name
hahahaha...infinix with their crazy issues.. Hot 4 Pro showed me pepper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
hahahaha...infinix with their crazy issues.. Hot 4 Pro showed me pepper

That is how my brother's Tecno F6 bricked in 2015 and a whole Carlcare couldn't fix it even a year later.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
pwetie:
Which version of GCAM is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
I heard that the only color variant available for redmi 8 in nigeria is the black one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.