Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9477760 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6828) (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buzx: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abara4iyke:
Hello guys, please I would love a few recommendations for nice mobile game pads...Thank you

Search this on Jumia, IPega PG-9087S.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
genius43:

The dummy didn't even know that Xiaomi helped Samsung to develop the 108Mp camera.

Sense is so far from alot of people sha.

They have limited knowledge but unlimited zeal to push agenda SMH. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

Boy get your facts right.

108mp sourced from Sony? grin
Strong points of the middle note 10
1: AMOLED screen = Samsung
2: 108mp camera= Sony

Stop trying to be mischievous
at least do some research about a device you want to bash na. The ignorance is nauseating.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin Una get time oh, alternate monikers at play

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
saint2ace:
grin grin grin Una get time oh, alternate monikers at play

Obviously.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
genius43:

108Mp camera is another reason other than Processor. You are still learning.

Point of Correction the Screen of the Mi Note 10 was not made by Samsung.

It was made by Visionox. The company that made the wrap around Amoled display of the Mi Mix Alpha

Even if it is 160k outside Nigeria market at 155k the Mi Note 10 is still cheaper.

You should've known by now that you are still replying that foolish guy. Save your energy bro

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

Yes I purposely skipped it, any problem?
grin 108mp that doesn't give good detail? I rather take shots with Nokia c1..

If they were of the same price and you tell me thus crap I would have understood your point.
The 108mp is just a label used by Naomi to deceive the unaware like you.

@Bolded 1, It's expected from you and your colleagues. Dodging facts seems to be a rule in your Code of Conduct.

@Bolded 2, Samsung co-created and manufactured the label. Are you by any means calling Samsung (your beloved Brand) a shady company? grin grin I guess not!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

I have researched and I know a lot about mobiles don't be mistaken. . Don't be misled...
Xiaomi have always depended on Samsung for their AMOLED.. and it was my very choice to say the middle note 10 AMOLED came from Samsung all for fun.... Make use of your brain
My last response to you. Your research skills are extremely poor and you need to work on it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Who-made-the-display-on-the-Mi-Note-10.442609.0.html

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

I have researched and I know a lot about mobiles don't be mistaken. . Don't be misled...
Xiaomi have always depended on Samsung for their AMOLED.. and it was my very choice to say the middle note 10 AMOLED came from Samsung all for fun.... Make use of your brain

This line is weak try something else.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
akashi01:

@Bolded 1, It's expected from you and your colleagues. Dodging facts seems to be a rule in your Code of Conduct.

@Bolded 2, Samsung co-created and manufactured the label. Are you by any means calling Samsung (your beloved Brand) a shady company? grin grin I guess not!

And the enlightened individual will still praise the same shady sensor when it comes with Samsung S20 series.

The good thing will be Xiaomi handprints are on it.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Damritoh:

They're the same boss.... Madgoat was really annoying too...I legit miss his posts grin. But 'Mr Humblesmith' ti takeover

They ain't same bro. Yes, madgoat was annoying but you can't compare at all bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
genius43:

And the enlightened individual will still praise the same shady sensor when it comes with Samsung S20 series.

The good thing will be Xiaomi handprints are on it.

Leave them, Agenda must just Agend grin grin grin

Samsung Midrange fanboys attacking Xiaomi's 108MP camera that Samsung manufactured

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

No no obviously the 1st paragraph is obviously you xiaomites.. . There a fine line between premium and cheap the and I don't see the difference between xiaomi and transsion.. both recycle the same trash..

Okay, address the line you skipped, since you're not a Xiaomite.

Akube Samsung gang grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

Final words that come from people like you when they've been disgraced.. . grin

Or don't you have 1 or 2 phone stores around you?
Address the link.

Akube Samsung gang

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

It's stupid and unreasonable how you xiaomi warriors think anyone speaking against xiaomi is a Samsung fan boy.

Both brands are incomparable imo.. stop being insecure.. Good works will always speak for itself.. keep being a loyal dog and grow steadily

Address my last two quotes sensibly and let's see if I can take time out to reply you. Until then, go read and understand before you argue or bring up nonexistent information.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Just another troll..

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mizik:
Just another troll..

Typical. He had obviously admitted that he was trolling. What else do we need to be told again?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abara4iyke:
Hello guys, please I would love a few recommendations for nice mobile game pads...Thank you

Monocute

Ipega

Gamesir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crixxx:

so you deliberately said the wrong thing 'all for fun' after doing research? Nice attempt trying to claim the 'liar' role just so no one would call you 'ignorant'.

Aren't you the same person who was spamming the whole NL with pleas for help after whatever crap phone you are using switched off while you were copy game files? Dude still didn't know which was a duplicate despite seeing '(1)' in the name of one of the files.

Dude you know next to nothing about phones and how they work. Go look for somewhere to take a seat so you can learn from others.

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bahddo:
so you deliberately said the wrong thing 'all for fun' after doing research? Nice attempt trying to claim the 'liar' role just so no one would call you 'ignorant'.

Aren't you the same person who was spamming the whole NL with pleas for help after whatever crap phone you are using switched off while you were copy game files? Dude still didn't know which was a duplicate despite seeing '(1)' in the name of one of the files.

Dude you know next to nothing about phones and how they work. Go look for somewhere to take a seat so you can learn from others.

Shots fired.... I repeat Shots fired.... Ambulance needed.... It is an emergency....

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demolala09(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Actually have come to realize that some set of people are created and destined to be haters of good things...u don't like Xiaomi products it as easy as u leaving the thread...vri easy...must u b cursed befor doing that? Xiaomi my choice...Samsung Ur choice..vri simple..make life easy for urslf

#wahala dae kee prsn ooo
#�

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chai! I'm learning from the ignorant-attention seekers and phone brand name oriented and also from the wise, value-free, and experienced ones... That's why I so much love this thread.. But one thing is sure for me, ever since my friend got the Xiaomi redmi 8 device, i concluded in my heart that nothing will stop Xiaomi device from being my next option

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
genius43:

Shots fired.... I repeat Shots fired.... Ambulance needed.... It is an emergency....

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
akashi01:

Okay, address the line you skipped, since you're not a Xiaomite.

Akube Samsung gang grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6828) (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.