Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171818 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ixhorah(f): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2020
Good morning guys
Do anyone here know any legitimate app that can mine bitcoin on an Android phone??

Pls if you do..pls tell me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Is it so hard to go to settings and restrict each individual App background data?

My brother, like I have been saying, we're Nigerians and we lack comprehension of basic English or pidgin. Provided it's technology, we lack it. I have seen a father beating his son for changing their DSTV bouquet from the regular one to the one with lesser channels. The man believed his son had "spoilt" it.

We no wan just attempt to even read and try even when it is written in English. The day some people learn a thing or two about their phones, they feel like demi-gods and talk down on others. It's why a lot of people feel like a person who is tech savvy is making yanga because of "small phone when e know". They're projecting their insecurities onto the individual.

Las las we go dey alright. Phone sucking data. Na with straw abi hose? Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Ixhorah:
Good morning guys
Do anyone here know any legitimate app that can mine bitcoin on an Android phone??

Luno
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Treyknowles:
I have already checked my background data usage, I have disabled everything I should but the zapping no be here.
Again, check your data app stats to know the culprit. It's important, otherwise, you'll just leave the culprit unattended to and your data will keep zapping!

Consider reviewing the background/foreground access to the internet of the 3 topmost app on your data app stats.

Edited:
If System Apps is included, click on it and check which of its sub is/are responsible for the gulping.
I rest my case here

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2020
jboixxx:
But there's a feature to clear your speakers na.

Settings > additional settings > clear speaker >
clear speaker

Cc: Tiger2020
there is no such feature in mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Ournolly:

Size not displaying, just the percentage.
this is how it was suppose to be

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Treyknowles(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
jboixxx:
Again, check your data app stats to know the culprit. It's important, otherwise, you'll just leave the culprit unattended to and your data will keep zapping!

Consider reviewing the background/foreground access to the internet of the 3 topmost app on your data app stats.

Edited:
If System Apps is included, click on it and check which of its sub is/are responsible for the gulping.
I rest my case here
Thank you, I just disabled the background data access of some apps, I guess things should be normal now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Thanks to Mr. Noobody. Mi 9 received with joy. Thanks alot boss.

Abeg jboixx and other bosses make una help me with gcam link for mi 9

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Treyknowles(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2020
Gptech:

Check the settings in your gallery, it's likely your pictures are automatically uploading to cloud. If you have Google photos, check the settings too.
Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Treyknowles(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2020
GrandMufti:

Screenshot app data usage
I think it's fixed now, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Ulrich01:
Thanks to Mr. Noo.body. Mi 9 received with joy. Thanks alot boss.

Genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Tiger2020:
Someone remarked that it's only available on RN8.
Sorry! Upgrade!! tongue . Don't tag me when you get Mi Note 10 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olamyyde(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Ixhorah:
Good morning guys

Don't waste your time. It's a complete waste of time trying it on android.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Gptech:

Check the settings in your gallery, it's likely your pictures are automatically uploading to cloud. If you have Google photos, check the settings too.
exactly ,that app can suck data ee,it happened to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Treyknowles:
I think it's fixed now, thanks.

You think? Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2020
upgrade ke,na vision 2025grin grin
jboixxx:
Someone remarked that it's only available on RN8.
Sorry! Upgrade!! tongue . Don't tag me when you get Mi Note 10 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlabisi93: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol. You didn't flash the right one. Just Google viper4android FX 2.7.1 and install the APK. Launch the APK and it'll install the drivers automatically. Better that way.
not working for my Samsung note 9 saying installation failed at root access when I tried bringing up the drivers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suregalluv(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Gptech:

Those days, would have said it's the music format, but the default player has been updated to support most formats. Check for the format of the songs let's see.
Alright. Thank you

Modified:
I just updated it and I've found the songs and other amazing features. Xiaomi is just too dope!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2020
horlabisi93:
not working for my Samsung note 9 saying installation failed at root access when I tried bringing up the drivers

Are you rooted with magisk?

Plus, are you certain magisk gave it access it to root?

Open your magisk app if you have it installed, click the hamburger menu at the top left hand corner and tap supersuser and toggle the switch in front of viper FX if you want it to get root access.

After that, launch the viper4android FX app again and you should be good to go.

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Tiger2020:
grin

He's just trolling..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biggmusty(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

He's just trolling..

No he wasn't. There's a feature like that on RN8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jax1: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Does global rom means the phone is rooted? I want to purchase a xiaomi with global rom.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teresh(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Teresh:
Please guys, can i get xiaomi redmi 7 touch.. My touch got spoilt..

How much is it?

So, no one will aswer me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

He's just trolling..
The spirit of Xiaomi weekend will not overcome me today! I rebuke am. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Teresh:

So, no one will aswer me?
AliExpress or repairpalng. I'm.not sure Redmi 7's digitiser is avail as standalone but you can check Ali or ask repairpalng.

All da best.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jax1:
Does global rom means the phone is rooted? I want to purchase a xiaomi with global rom.
Chinese version but with global ROM means bootloader has been unlocked but NOT rooted! If money isn't an issue, just buy your Global version. No Xiaomi phone will come rooted. NONE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
biggmusty:

No he wasn't. There's a feature like that on RN8
Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teresh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
jboixxx:
AliExpress or repairpalng. I'm.not sure Redmi 7's digitiser is avail as standalone but you can check Ali or ask repairpalng.

All da best.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jax1: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
jboixxx:
Chinese version but with global ROM means bootloader has been unlocked but NOT rooted! If money isn't an issue, just buy your Global version. No Xiaomi phone will come rooted. NONE!!!

Thanks boss. I hope it would be possible to remove those annoying chinese apps if there are any?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ulrich01:
Thanks to Mr. Noobody. Mi 9 received with joy. Thanks alot boss.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk

Config file

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/01/marian_mi9_v1.xml

Tutorial
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/settings09/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=DarkJeddi post=86855596]Is it so hard to go to settings and restrict each individual App background data? [/quote

There's a reason i ask if it has a button to Restrict data, i have seen it in other phones. Nd i only use it when running low on data nd not all the time. So restricting the apps one by one is not an option for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.