Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304291 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teresh(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good evening guys.

I am having this issue on my phone, i don't know what it is. I hope there will be a fix to it.

I repaired my redmi 7 screen lately and since then, the touch seizes at random. I mean, sometimes, when my hand is no longer on the screen, it still show touches(Image Attached). When I'm typing sometimes, the letters will hold till it shows the symbols, it gets frustrating when trying to type for a long time cos i have to be looking at the touch all time to be sure I'm not typing in symbols.

Is there anything that can be done to this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Teresh:
Good evening guys.

I am having this issue on my phone, i don't know what it is. I hope there will be a fix to it.

I repaired my redmi 7 screen lately and since then, the touch seizes at random. I mean, sometimes, when my hand is no longer on the screen, it still show touches(Image Attached). When I'm typing sometimes, the letters will hold till it shows the symbols, it gets frustrating when trying to type for a long time cos i have to be looking at the touch all time to be sure I'm not typing in symbols.

The screen that you bought is probably faulty hence the ghost touches. But why post screenshot of Poco F1 when yours is Redmi 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teresh(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:

The screen that you bought is probably faulty hence the ghost touches. But why post screenshot of Poco F1 when yours is Redmi 7?

I was reading abt the causes and possible solutions �.

Sorry abt that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teresh(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:

So, I'll have to be using it this way...

God!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Go to Raya Electronic Store at 18B Civic Center, Kano.
You can get it from there.
Well, I'm new in town. I don't really know the area.
Can you help with their number?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Teresh:
Good evening guys.

Fake screen. You'll need to replace it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
itunity007:
how much is it
17,000 rupees.....
The Poco X2 is a thousand rupees cheaper and it is a way better deal so our dear Realme brothers just shot themselves in the leg...

Now I am appreciating Poco the more for launching X2 at this time rather than F2..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:

My problem with Realme is that the difference in pricing between their Indian units and Global Units is sometimes too wide.
This time even the launching price of the Indian unit is wayy above the board...
The Poco X2 is a thousand rupees and it is wayy better than Realme 6 pro so Realme has just shot themselves in the leg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
curatorX:

Well, I'm new in town. I don't really know the area.

Can you help with their number?

070.3 977 0233
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Functionoftime(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:

If it is PES 19 and FIFA 19 oceanofgames dey there but no crack for 2020 titles yet
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please I need help house

I can't open playstore, gmail or any Google applications on My note 8 Chinese rom; I've sent all the apps for my note 5 to it but it didn't open it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salvo583: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
is it safe to order from AliExpress die to the Corona virus outbreak. As anyone here had a successful shipment to Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Keiyadosh:

This time even the launching price of the Indian unit is wayy above the board...
The Poco X2 is a thousand rupees and it is wayy better than Realme 6 pro so Realme has just shot themselves in the leg

Confirm...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
OVA200:
Please I need help house

I can't open playstore, gmail or any Google applications on My note 8 Chinese rom; I've sent all the apps for my note 5 to it but it didn't open it.
Being a Chinese rom, it doesn't come with Google services pre-installed meaning you will have to manually install Google play services on the device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:
https://www.gsmarena.com/redmi_gets_a_fingerprint_scanner_to_work_under_an_lcd_screen-news-41892.php

This changes everything.

Mad ooooooooooooh

Na RN10 I still dey wait for sha.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mark9854:

Being a Chinese rom, it doesn't come with Google services pre-installed meaning you will have to manually install Google play services on the device.
I sent Google Play service to the phone from another phone and it installed it but it still doesn't open those Google Apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
jboixxx:
Aunt COVID-19 can't survive this heat o. I'm sure the temp here is above 42°C
I think God purposely released this heat the exact time we are battling with this coro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennyflyair:

Thank you guys for your input. They later decided to give me the refund after I uploaded video of the tracking info from 17track. Initially they told me to wait 3 days. Today is the third day and this was their final judgement. Thanks again.
kwongratulatons
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
salvo583:
is it safe to order from AliExpress die to the Corona virus outbreak. As anyone here had a successful shipment to Nigeria

Yes I have
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
OVA200:
Please I need help house

You are doing it the wrong way. Go and install Google services from the Mi store

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

070.3 977 0233
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
OVA200:
I sent Google Play service to the phone from another phone and it installed it but it still doesn't open those Google Apps
Did you install the whole Gapps or just the Google Play service?

You need a Gapps Installer to be able to install the needed applications..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
genius43:

You are doing it the wrong way. Go and install Google services from the Mi store
I can't find it there please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Did you install the whole Gapps or just the Google Play service?

You need a Gapps Installer to be able to install the needed applications..
I was able to install some Google Apps on the phone but they are not working
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hi,

Do you know that you can earn as much as 15-30k and above with the use of your smartphone and mobile data?

Yes, you can because I have� Poket app gives you that advantage.

How does it work?
Simply install the Poket app, create an account, type in your preferred username and then get to work. For every pharmacy, hospital or chemist you map, you're eligible to 100 naira. Now imagine you try to map 5-10 of either of these per day, that qualifies you to earn about 15-30k per month at your own convenience.

Mapping in this case refers to snapping a very clear picture of either a Pharmacy/Hospital/Chemist, writing the name, genuine phone number (it will be verified and anyone who uses a wrong phone number will be banned). A screenshot of what it looks like will be displayed below to let you know how simple and easy this is

Here is the link to install the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poket.android.app

Click on the link below to join the Poket WhatsApp group for more information:

https:///I5lviIGe6JbAfRBpQLkfdE

Feel free to ask me any related question. I reply immediately as your success is my topmost priority

Please note:
1. You're to map during broad daylight.
2. You cannot map where someone else has mapped.

For lagos state residence only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
OVA200:
I was able to install some Google Apps on the phone but they are not working
Try to download a Gapps Installer apk,click on it and allow it to do the installations for you..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OVA200(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Try to download a Gapps Installer apk,click on it and allow it to do the installations for you..
Okay I will try that and hopefully it works

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tiger2020:
kwongratulatons
Thank you o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acermoon(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is it possible to set thumb print to snap self or receive phone call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
okikiosibodu:
Hi,

Do you know that you can earn as much as 15-30k and above with the use of your smartphone and mobile data?

Yes, you can because I have� Poket app gives you that advantage.

How does it work?
Simply install the Poket app, create an account, type in your preferred username and then get to work. For every pharmacy, hospital or chemist you map, you're eligible to 100 naira. Now imagine you try to map 5-10 of either of these per day, that qualifies you to earn about 15-30k per month at your own convenience.

Mapping in this case refers to snapping a very clear picture of either a Pharmacy/Hospital/Chemist, writing the name, genuine phone number (it will be verified and anyone who uses a wrong phone number will be banned). A screenshot of what it looks like will be displayed below to let you know how simple and easy this is

Here is the link to install the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poket.android.app

Click on the link below to join the Poket WhatsApp group for more information:

https:///I5lviIGe6JbAfRBpQLkfdE

Feel free to ask me any related question. I reply immediately as your success is my topmost priority

Please note:
1. You're to map during broad daylight.
2. You cannot map where someone else has mapped.

For lagos state residence only
referral dey let us knw

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Lol. I laughed really hard. Its cos of this exact reason I stopped playing PUBG. The map/ radar is not too accurate and just when I manage to sneak in on an online player and open fire, the player keeps running. If he turns and face me, my player goes down after a shot (max two) from the enemy while I am still opening fire on the same character. I no dey last reach 30 secs with the flag before my character go go down.
The thing tire me
Swear down bro it's tiring and annoying. Some guys with thesame gun as mine would shoot me once or twice max I don die. While me must spray bullet at least like 5 times to kill an enemy as in wtf? The map stuff makes it worse, map that suppose to help you know location of enemies, you wunt see anything all of a sudden enemy would just spawn where you are and shot you down.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
gidieberry:
lols, baba na gradual process.. There was a time i no dey muster pass 2-4 kills on Ranked MP matches, just get a hang of the game. While shooting learn not to be immobile, observe the gameplay/moves/tactics of those folks that are rekking u and learn from their game play.
Another thing, u can't be lucky all the time, if some stoopid Indians dey online, chaii, u go wan cry.
I mostly play the battle royale
Lmao. If some stoopid Indians dey online you go wan cry really got me. Lol. Those oyinbo dem too get strategies. I no too like battle royal jare. I like when the actions are tick and fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.