Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289908 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tiger2020:
exactly the problem with many,i offered to buy someone RN8 but when she compared the cameras to camon 12pro,she said cm12 pro is better,besides its my gain cos its cheaper

I had to send someone to YouTube to watch mobile photography photos and understand the concepts of saturation, exposure and stuffs like that just to drive home some points. The thing is, people have been so used to Transions' picture quality that they use it as a yardstick to judge cameras. If you show them iPhone or Samsung shots, they will still feel reluctant to agree to iPhone/Samsung giving better camera output.

Details.
Exposure.
Noise.
Saturation.

All these stuffs don't matter to them. They just wanna see face beauty and that's all...

It's actually hard to own or use a Xiaomi phone without finding out or try to find out stuffs about phones in general. Except you're immune to learning. If you follow this thread, you'll be forced to up the ante on your knowledge of phones.

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
ityP:

By AI player, do you mean fellow online player? Cos if na the normal computer you dey talk about, I find this talk laughable o. Except you don't know how to play the game. Passing dey very accurate for PES 2020. If you no balance and you pass ball, even for real life, e no go pass well. I no dey even press tackle when I dey mark, I dey fear yellow or red card. Just pressure is enough, without direction. I have gone 10 campaigns without losing any game. I dey beat computer silly. The gameplay is very realistic IMO. Na just absence of manager mode, real league competitions and others like that I want them to improve on. and it will be perfect. From the first day I downloaded the game, na superstar difficulty I start to play. Playing any other difficulty felt like say I dey play dream league grin

I just downloaded the APK and it's telling me to update it,that's another 1.5gb data ...any other way I can get this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profsomebody(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
genius43:

Which variant of RN7 do you have?
Chinese Version with Global ROM
or Global Version?
Chinese with glob rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
profsomebody:
Chinese with glob rom

Your location only has MTN LTE Band 20 which is not available on all Chinese Versions.

Next time take all these into consideration.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by profsomebody(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chai. Tnx bro.
genius43:

Your location only has MTN LTE Band 20 which is not available on all Chinese Versions.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
uptimum123:

I just downloaded the APK and it's telling me to update it,that's another 1.5gb data ...any other way I can get this

Have u played the game before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

I had to send someone to YouTube to watch mobile photography photos and understand the concepts of saturation, exposure and stuffs like that just to drive home some points. The thing is, people have been so used to Transions' picture quality that they use it as a yardstick to judge cameras. If you show them iPhone or Samsung shots, they will still feel reluctant to agree to iPhone/Samsung giving better camera output.

Details.
Exposure.
Noise.
Saturation.

All these stuffs don't matter to them. They just wanna see face beauty and that's all...

It's actually hard to own or use a Xiaomi phone without finding out or try to find out stuffs about phones in general. Except you're immune to learning. If you follow this thread, you'll be forced to up the ante on your knowledge of phones.

Lol this is so true. Transsion really knows what its consumers want. Just brighten everything, overexpose everything, and they are good to go. Convincing a transsion customer that his or her camera no good is work abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
I just noticed a discrepancy between RN9 Pro and RN9s Antutu scores.

From the Review by Beebom, their unit scores 280k+ but the RN9s unit reviewed by TechTablets scored 250K.

1. RN9 Pro, Beebom review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfonImQF3tk

2. RN9s, TechTablets review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFuKt_KIphE

I know Antutu scores are not always accurate across even same devices but this is a huge gap compared to 2k points or 3k points.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
ityP:

Have u played the game before?
No I have not,I mostly play dream league
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
mathefaro:
you can customise the theme, using another theme for the dial pad add every other part of the system that looks strange/odd.
Check out my own customisation
can you actually change your boot animation without rooting on xaiomi and can I see a screenshot of the boot animation store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guys why is it that I can't change my dial pad style even when the theme app shows applied successfully
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Flytime:
can you actually change your boot animation without rooting on xaiomi and can I see a screenshot of the boot animation store.

No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
Guys why is it that I can't change my dial pad style even when the theme app shows applied successfully

Google diaper?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

Google diaper?
bro I don't understand.... even when I change the dial pad it still shows the default one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

Google diaper?
I have changed it to iOS style but it is still showing the default one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
festwiz:
I just noticed a discrepancy between RN9 Pro and RN9s Antutu scores.

From the Review by Beebom, their unit scores 280k+ but the RN9s unit reviewed by TechTablets scored 250K.

I know Antutu scores are not always accurate across even same devices but this is a huge gap compared to 2k points or 3k points.

It's better you direct your questions to reviewer, that's the best person to answer you. Use the comments section
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
bro I don't understand.... even when I change the dial pad it still shows the default one

I'm not on miui. I'm not sure themes work google apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

I'm not on miui. I'm not sure themes work google apps
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
thanks

Remove those phone numbers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

removed.....I even forgot.... thanks for calling my attention
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

Dude wants to let gees know his mum and bae cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
removed.....I even forgot.... thanks for calling my attention

Lol, stay safe even on the internet hombre
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
2kurupt:

Lol, stay safe even on the internet hombre
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
uptimum123:

No I have not,I mostly play dream league

The update won't be up to 1.5 GB sha. Maybe 100 MB or so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Wajam: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello everyone, please there's this ring and vibration thingy my phone does at intervals.(No one calls) Does anyone have an idea of what causes it. I use Mi A3, used for 4 months.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good evening house I need xioami redmi note 7 pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
ityP:

The update won't be up to 1.5 GB sha. Maybe 100 MB or so

Okay but it wrote 1.5gb on play store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
genius43:

alot of people buy that model because its cheap not knowing its shortcomings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
bola4dprec:

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
bola4dprec:
check gidieberry on the thread store ,he has a sweet deal for your need
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wajam:
Hello everyone, please there's this ring and vibration thingy my phone does at intervals.(No one calls) Does anyone have an idea of what causes it. I use Mi A3, used for 4 months.

Oh, they have started calling you?

Hmm.. better make peace with your creator.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
2kurupt:

Dude wants to let gees know his mum and bae cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline, Kudunku and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.