Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301060 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7078) (7079) (7080) (7081) (7082) (7083) (7084) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
urchman82:

i not fit come that side with what am hearing abt 1million boiz abi 1million robbers
actually am not the seller just directing you to where i got mine though i added a lil token grin grin

if you can pay my transport to and fro i'll follow u there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
jboixxx:
Pay on delivery? That'd be possible if it's a pickup deal.

Generally speaking, people should learn to trust! If you can't trust me with your money, don't expect me to trust you with my goods.
Hehehehe. Reminds me of banks that ties rope to their pens.... If I can trust my bank with my money, why can't she trust me with her pen? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2020
adeniyilamlek:
thanks bro it worked out with wire I can manage dat for now...... I really appreciate u all for ur contribution.
Fir what game? COD?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taiwosamwell(m): 1:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Xiaomi Launches Redmi Airdots S Silently
Check out specs and price
https://techfashy.com/xiaomi-launches-redmi-airdots-s-check-out-specs-and-price/

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Randal: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2020
jboixxx:
Once downloaded, you'll just need to flash using the updater, nothing out of ordinary. Steps avail on the compilation thread.

The suggestion would have to do with Gboard,
but do the manual update first.

Edited:
You will have to flash ROM using fastboot method. My error.
Bros please help me out with my phone. It's becoming too serious. Too much hanging and random closing of activities. I don't mind downgrading it back to Android 1.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:09am On Apr 16, 2020
akashi01:

Fir what game? COD?
bro for PlayStation portable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by doddy10: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2020
hello my friend grin my name semutimut aka doddy10 I like Xiaomi phone because cheap grin do you same, i think yes cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Randal:

Bros please help me out with my phone. It's becoming too serious. Too much hanging and random closing of activities. I don't mind downgrading it back to Android 1.
Let the bosses assist.
GrandMufti, Genius43, Olayinkajnr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Hehehehe. Reminds me of banks that ties rope to their pens.... If I can trust my bank with my money, why can't she trust me with her pen? grin
Hehehehe! Provision of pen is part of the contract you signed with the bank? Providing you a pen is only making the transaction easier for both. Aside that, bank won't take your withdrawals to you or pay you before you give them your withdrawal slip!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Xiaomi no do well ooh. No MIUI 11 for Mi Pad 4, owners 4gotten.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Aventis:

Got my mi 9 lite in December last year for 118k pay on delivery
For reals? Last time I tried to order from Jumia they didn't let me POD in Abuja. That's was late 2018 though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
busuyi44:
Xiaomi no do well ooh. No MIUI 11 for Mi Pad 4, owners 4gotten.
See, not much different, I upgraded from 10 to 11 and I wish I never did. 10 is more stable for the ROM I'm using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Failure44:

Lockdown is frustrating, I should have gotten it today but useless governor extended.
I might just damn the consequences and gather like 10k for bribe then head out to PH.

Sorry dear..Where do you stay?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
eby001:

See, not much different, I upgraded from 10 to 11 and I wish I never did. 10 is more stable for the ROM I'm using.
I missed dark mode in MIUI 11

But NO to battery zapping 'Android system' in MIUI 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
jboixxx:
Hehehehe! Provision of pen is part of the contract you signed with the bank? Providing you a pen is only making the transaction easier for both. Aside that, bank won't take your withdrawals to you or pay you before you give them your withdrawal slip!

It seems you don't get the message. What about the rope tied to the pen. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
jboixxx:
You na don come with subtle jabs and unnecessary posts! May God help you all.
its well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
busuyi44:

I missed dark mode in MIUI 11

But NO to battery zapping 'Android system' in MIUI 11
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Randal:

Backup your apps and data to an external drive and factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
ajericho:
who plays PES on redmi note 8 here?

I do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
ajericho:
who plays PES on redmi note 8 here?
Me. Wetin happen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Failure44: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Sorry dear..Where do you stay?
Delta State.
You?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
adeniyilamlek:
Xiaomi just messed up this time ooo ...I can't find call recorder,caller image display,unable to add contact on sim.i even rush to root d phone to be able to used sixaxis pad but note 8 not supported d pad ...is something wrong with them undecided

Just a normal Bluetooth pair will do na ..I'm using Xiaomi gamepad on my RN8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Guys, please I need link to latest GCam and Config for my RN8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by urchman82: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
segunmelvin1:
actually am not the seller just directing you to where i got mine though i added a lil token grin grin

if you can pay my transport to and fro i'll follow u there
if he can deliver i wil add 2k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Abeg my WhatsApp and Chrome notification tone is not working on my RN8

Please what can I do to solve this

Attached below is the screenshot of my WhatsApp notification settings.. Make you help me abeg.

olanreyman BoluwajiPieters emmohh

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
emmohh:

Just a normal Bluetooth pair will do na ..I'm using Xiaomi gamepad on my RN8.
PS3 looks stubborn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SkyFlint: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Morning people.

I got the Redmi Note 5 from Innobarca. And I must say that the transaction was a smooth one. If anyone wants to deal with him, go ahead. He's trustworthy.

I wanted to leave my review of the phone earlier but the thread was locked. So here are some of the things I observed:

1. The display is WONDERFUL. The colours are so deep and rich. After using the RN5 for just a couple of days, my previous phone's display looks like it's underwater.

2.Battery is good but not phenomenal.

3. Charger matters. I charged the phone using another charger and the battery drained like a broken basket.

4. I am NOT impressed with the BACK camera. But the FRONT camera is nice.

5. Browsing Speed is PHENOMENAL during the day, especially in the morning. But it is ultra sluggish in the night. This is on Airtel, I haven't tested other networks.

5. The specs online shows the RN5runs on Android 7.0 but the one I got from Innobarca runs on 9.0. I believe it was updated. And I am enjoying it. Can I get similar updates to 10.0?

6. I have not noticed any lag but the phone gets HOT sometimes. Is this normal?

All in all, the phone is SWEET.

And thanks to all those who recommended getting a Xiaomi.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Guys, please I need link to latest GCam and Config for my RN8

New is not always better, stick to what works for you some people are complaining about the outputs of the 7.3 so I advise you to stick to what works for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
genius43:

New is not always better, stick to what works for you some people are complaining about the outputs of the 7.3 so I advise you to stick to what works for you.
Okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
SkyFlint:
Morning people.

I got the Redmi Note 5 from Innobarca. And I must say that the transaction was a smooth one. If anyone wants to deal with him, go ahead. He's trustworthy.

I wanted to leave my review of the phone earlier but the thread was locked. So here are some of the things I observed:

1. The display is WONDERFUL. The colours are so deep and rich. After using the RN5 for just a couple of days, my previous phone's display looks like it's underwater.

3. Charger matters. I charged the phone using another charger and the battery drained like a broken basket.

5. Browsing Speed is PHENOMENAL during the day, especially in the morning. But it is ultra sluggish in the night. This is on Airtel, I haven't tested other networks.

5. The specs online shows the RN5runs on Android 7.0 but the one I got from Innobarca runs on 9.0. I believe it was updated. And I am enjoying it. Can I get similar updates to 10.0?

Adjust your back camera settings it is good for its class you can check my posts to see pictures I have uploaded on photography thread all shot with RN5 Stock Camera. Below is a SS of my settings.

Also I use a QC 3.0 (18W) to charge my phone no difference, only make sure you use the right rating to charge your battery.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
SkyFlint:
Morning people.

I got the Redmi Note 5 from Inn.obarca. And I must say that the transaction was a smooth one. If anyone wants to deal with him, go ahead. He's trustworthy.

U got a deal at <35k. Congratulations.u can install Gcam to improve the back camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Sprintx24:

No they haven't... Have they called you? For sometime now, Jumia doesn't call me to confirm my order. They just send me an email with my order details and once it's shipped, they send me another email notifying me of shipping and possible delivery dates. They already sent me an email with my order details though.
global or express

(1) (2) (3) ... (7078) (7079) (7080) (7081) (7082) (7083) (7084) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geofavor(m), Creamyjossy, Oliveronline and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.