Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303724 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2020
AirVaans:
Hmmmm... OK... I'm placing an Order today... Wish me Luck cry cry cry

All the best, we are expecting unboxing and review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
ityP:

Thanks. Abeg, update us when you have the ZSN Pro
I will, boss. Thanks again.

olayinkajnr:

I meant, you won't have to file for dispute. Unlike the case of Ali where you can either loose a dispute or win it.

Usually 7 business days I think.
Oh! That's another angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:

busuyi44 don order.

Just try your luck and if them no deliver, you can always get your money back easily compared to Ali

Recently I ordered for an item from Jumia Global. I begged Jumia to cancel d order because seller failed to ship it within 3 weeks. I got my refund within 48hrs

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:

Please how do you quote several people at once?
Teach me o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:

Boss ur refund is sure. I will request for cancellation if d seller fails to ship d RN9s within 3 weeks. 3 weeks is enough for Jumia order to be fulfilled and shipped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:
OK o. Not same experience, my AliExpress refund na max of 3 work days o. Last one I had was less than 48hrs.
In your own case, I think you're a premium customer to them; hence the quick resolve to issues. But same priority may not be given to individuals buying after long intervals. Mine took close to two weeks (+)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
xoftxoul:

Please how do you quote several people at once?
Teach me o
After completing your line of thought on the first quote (normal reply), scroll down and click on quote to quote the other post(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
busuyi44:

Boss ur refund is sure. I will request for cancellation if d seller fails to ship d RN9s within 3 weeks. 3 weeks is enough for Jumia order to be fulfilled and shipped
Add one week
But with reduction in the traffic of shipments due to cobik 19..
We should likely see faster deliveries into Nigeria
But the delivery to doorstep or post office remains the question to be answered
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
busuyi44:

Recently I ordered for an item from Jumia Global. I begged Jumia to cancel d order because seller failed to ship it within 3 weeks. I got my refund within 48hrs

You're not using GTB/Zenith, right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:

After completing your line of thought on the first quote (normal reply), scroll down and click on quote to quote the other post(s).
Thank you sir
You're a good teacher

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
xoftxoul:

In your own case, I think you're a premium customer to them; hence the quick resolve to issues. But same priority may not be given to individuals buying after long intervals. Mine took close to two weeks (+)
My 2/3 days is for refunds only, not inclusive of dispute process period.

Lol at good teacher, boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:
For teaching me, add me to the list. I like good sounds

[quote author=jboixxx post=88642859] My 2/3 days is for refunds only, not inclusive of dispute process period.

Lol at good teacher, boss
Lol yes o. You're good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Been awhile everyone, happy new year
Formally jessewhyte

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
ityP:

After the lockdown, check bullet, e suppose dey there

uhmmm..thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
ityP:

Beach road. Opposite the post office

thank you very much

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
jaycerichh:
Formally jessewhyte

Lol. You don commit abi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
jboixxx:

You're not using GTB/Zenith, right?
I'm using Zenith BK ATM card linked to JumiaPay wallet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=xoftxoul post=88642931][/quote]I don't think you have gotten it yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
jaycerichh:
Formally jessewhyte

You don go prison abi you don retire the other one?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2020
busuyi44:

This Sha go be waste of time o. Make the seller no even try am. Why will he/she take such a long time to ship an order. Abeg make this Jumia Global deliver o, can't wait for such a long time only to end up canceling my order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Sprintx24:

This Sha go be waste of time o. Make the seller no even try am. Why will he/she take such a long time to ship an order. Abeg make this Jumia Global deliver o, can't wait for such a long time only to end up canceling my order.
There is a lockdown, shipments are being delayed. Jumia is shipping essential items first. You may have to wait a month, or 6 weeks at most. I am not sure AE is delivering to Nigeria at the moment even.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Too much time on my hands.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
festwiz:
There is a lockdown, shipments are being delayed. Jumia is shipping essential items first. You may have to wait a month, or 6 weeks at most. I am not sure AE is delivering to Nigeria at the moment even.

I think AE is still delivering, shopped for some items there last week and they have all been shipped from 4 different stores.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Sprintx24:

I think AE is still delivering, shopped for some items there last week and they have all been shipped from 4 different stores.

Shipping is one thing , getting to your hands is another thing

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Sprintx24:

Have they arrived Nigeria yet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2020
festwiz:
Have they arrived Nigeria yet?

At least there is a first step. Shipping has been done, now we wait! I was talking about a Jumia seller not shipping an order after 3 weeks of purchase.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
genius43:

Irrespective of Corona Virus, that has always been the case. Shipping first and delivery. Am more concerned about shipping, if there is shipping, there is at least hope of receiving than when there is delayed shipping or no shipping at all.... grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Sprintx24:

Irrespective of Corona Virus, that has always been the case. Shipping first and delivery. Am more concerned about shipping, if there shipping, there is at least hope of receiving than when there is delayed shipping or no shipping at all.... grin grin

What if your post office is not open? You won't be able to open dispute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2020
shedy03:
Miui 12 phone legibility. Mine is good to go.
u still dey use d archaic android 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2020
genius43:

Mine still dey lagos and the other dey asaba post office dey sleep cos post office dey on lockdown
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
awoo47:
u still dey use d archaic android 9
archaic!
Which one u dey use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7102) (7103) (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.