Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9232505 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
genius43:

Not on sale in Indian self and Global Version not yet released.
yeah, it's why I'm torn between waiting or settling for the closest thing to it.

If I could just verify that a global version would be released at all for the pro max, I'd be fine. Redmi peeps don't even answer fans in India who ask (on Twitter) when the first Indian sale would start.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
genius43:

Jumia won't sell Chinese Version to you.

It is only AliExpress that the variations and we know how to navigate through it.

Jumia actually sold a global ROM RN6 to my colleague instead of global version. It was a Jumia global order. When he complained he was told to return it an get a refund but he didnt really mind so he kept it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
muyibabs:

Jumia actually sold a global ROM RN6 to my colleague instead of global version. It was a Jumia global order. When he complained he was told to return it an get a refund but he didnt really mind so he kept it.
What's the difference between global ROM and global version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bahddo:
yeah, it's why I'm torn between waiting or settling for the closest thing to it.

If I could just verify that a global version would be released at all for the pro max, I'd be fine. Redmi peeps don't even answer fans in India who ask (on Twitter) when the first Indian sale would start.

It will be released as RN9 S+ sometimes in the third quarter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anyone using this lenova product... How good is it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
genius43:

It will be released as RN9 S+ sometimes in the third quarter
Jeez.. third quarter shocked Chai... Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Peakyblinder:
What's the difference between global ROM and global version.

By default Global ROM comes by default on Global version but when we refer to global ROM and Global version when talking of phones here see the break down

Global ROM - Chinese Version, with Unlocked bootloader and Global ROM flashed. It comes unsealed and it has less LTE Bands than the Global Version.

Global Version - Comes sealed with international LTE Bands with Global ROM by default.

Chinese Version/China ROM - Chinese Version with China ROM comes sealed.

India Version - Ships with a Global ROM for the Indian market and it's LTE bands are tailored for India.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
GrandMufti:

Screenshot your app battery usage.

Also the network graph

The funny thing is the phone was at 96% just few minutes ago, when I picked it up it was at 80%. Just lost 16% on idle in less than 30 minutes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
See network usage

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joered63:
See network usage
Likely, battery needs replacement.
If this started after an update, you should either download the rom again and flash manually or do a factory reset to see if there's a fix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demo4ril97(m): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2020
I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend a good way to record calls on RN8 the apps I use is just not recording at receivers end, i.e I only hear my own voice. Jboixxx, Gptech, Atheistandproud, genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Keiyadosh:
we don't need to meet some of you in real life before we know the kind of person u are,from comments like this ,ur personality dey manifest....Sha maintain this energy when it is ur own stuff....
see wetin dis one sef com talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2020
demo4ril97:
I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend a good way to record calls on RN8 the apps I use is just not recording at receivers end, i.e I only hear my own voice. Jb.oixxx, Gp.tech, Atheis.tandproud, genius43
I don't know o. Wait some months more for official addition of call recording feature to the dialer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2020
D4donnn:

Truth is i actually want something new , and the price the 130 seems pretty nice for a snapdragon 855 device , and it's coming brand new

Just saw realme x2 pro for around same price , I haven't seen anyone using that device ( same thing applies to the black shark 2 , Sha ) but I know xiaomi makes decent devices

The one plus 7t is about 50k more expensive that's quite a lot

#Aliexpress NGN 95,382.35 | Global Version Xiaomi Black Shark 1 64GB ROM 6GB RAM Gaming phone (Brand New / Sealed) blackshark1, blackshark Smartphone Mobile
http s://a. aliexpress.com .com/

Remove spaces for the link to open

Black shark for less than $250 but unfortunately you v to buy through a shipper like Lstar4real because item isn't going to be shipped directly to Nigeria
Seller is Xiaomi Techlife Authorised Store or Dreami Xiaomi Authorised store

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2020
When I wanted to order Note 9S,, the transaction kept falling, I think it was problem with my bank, so I just rest.... The next Day Jumia called me that they saw I was trying to order The Redmi Note 9S, I said Yes but kept failing, and she said If I would like her to order it from her end for me and I'll pay on Delivery?, Wow I said Yes Ooooo Yes Yes Yes, I want that ooo YESSS, she said OK.... Damn I was so Happy!

Before I know, Aunty went like "There's another one called the NOT8E8 it's exactly the same thing with the Note 9S, everything is the same, they are both 4/64 bla bla bla,,,, in my mind I was like ehen, wetin come happen? undecided
She was like would you like me to order that for you?
Aunty I thought we were talking about NOTE 9S angry
She said yes, but it's Note8 that is available in the Country now, but they are both the same thing...

Oooooh God stop using the their both the same thing line for me, and you should it's the Note 8 i am currently using... She said oh OK. But if you want the Note 9S you'd have to pay first before it can be shipped..

Aunty just call me to market Note 8 angry

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Airvaans, no pay on delivery for SHIPPED FROM ABROAD orders. Her call was either unnecessary or she got it all wrong from the start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 23, 2020
AirVaans:
When I wanted to order Note 9S,, the transaction kept falling, I think it was problem with my bank, so I just rest.... The next Day Jumia called me that they saw I was trying to order The Redmi Note 9S, I said Yes but kept failing, and she said If I would like her to order it from her end for me and I'll pay on Delivery?, Wow I said Yes Ooooo Yes Yes Yes, I want that ooo YESSS, she said OK.... Damn I was so Happy!

Before I know, Aunty went like "There's another one called the NOT8E8 it's exactly the same thing with the Note 9S, everything is the same, they are both 4/64 bla bla bla,,,, in my mind I was like ehen, wetin come happen? undecided
She was like would you like me to order that for you?
Aunty I thought we were talking about NOTE 9S angry
She said yes, but it's Note8 that is available in the Country now, but they are both the same thing...

Oooooh God stop using the their both the same thing line for me, and you should it's the Note 8 i am currently using... She said oh OK. But if you want the Note 9S you'd have to pay first before it can be shipped..

Aunty just call me to market Note 8 angry

she later tell u how long e go take for delivery??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 6:41am On Apr 23, 2020
bugzygee:

I didn't even bother to ask. The thing Escape me, should have asked her
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2020
bugzygee:

Na one MTN number she take call, maybe its her personal line or something. Will call the number back to ask her
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2020
demo4ril97:
I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend a good way to record calls on RN8 the apps I use is just not recording at receivers end, i.e I only hear my own voice. Jboix.xx, Gp.tech, Atheist.andproud, genius.43

Get CallX. And also when getting such apps look for their pro version of possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2020
AirVaans:
Na one MTN number she take call, maybe its her personal line or something. Will call the number back to ask her
no p
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2020
AirVaans

Contact Jumia agent like gidieberry ifedith to help you place d order for d Note 9s. Hope you won't put pressure on them in case there's delay in delivery.

Which bank did you try? Zenith BK n SC bk work for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

By default Global ROM comes by default on Global version but when we refer to global ROM and Global version when talking of phones here see the break down

Global ROM - Chinese Version, with Unlocked bootloader and Global ROM flashed. It comes unsealed and it has less LTE Bands than the Global Version.

Global Version - Comes sealed with international LTE Bands with Global ROM by default.

Chinese Version/China ROM - Chinese Version with China ROM comes sealed.

India Version - Ships with a Global ROM for the Indian market and it's LTE bands are tailored for India.
no wonder you choose GENIUS as your moniker

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
branham890:

no wonder you choose GENIUS as your moniker

My moniker was from gotten from a friend and a secondary school classmate who started calling me the name in our senior secondary school days over 14years ago.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jacobx007: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2020
What are you guys discussing here that you have reached over 7000 pages?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Jacobx007:
What are you guys discussing here that you have reached over 7000 pages?

Start from page 1 and take note of the date.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

My moniker was from gotten from a friend and a secondary school classmate who started calling me the name in our senior secondary school days over 14years ago.
he did well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

no vex, are there other cheap smart watches i can use with a redmi devices outside MI BAND 3 or 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jacobx007: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
genius43:

Date on page 1 is May 2016, don't send anybody to that page, its homicide offense grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
branham890:

no vex, are there other cheap smart watches i can use with a redmi devices outside MI BAND 3 or 4

No idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7115) (7116) (7117) (7118) (7119) (7120) (7121) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.