Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183542 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:13pm On May 16, 2020
genius43:

Are you minding him.
see boss cus of the respect where i get for you i go just allow this comment slide.
if it were to be another person you no for like wetin i for talk
i swear!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 9:14pm On May 16, 2020
AududuNine11:
wetin diz one dey talk sev
baba stay 1 side o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
AududuNine11:
wetin diz one dey talk sev

lmfao. this comment just off me.

some folk tho!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
fantilopezzy:
see boss cus of the respect where i get for you i go just allow this comment slide.
if it were to be another person you no for like wetin i for talk
i swear!

Take away the snide talks and get the lesson. A bad photographer is a bad photographer no matter the hardware and software processing. Simple

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by invigilator(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2020
Please where can I get the redmi note 9s in Nigeria... Jumia prices dey high o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
invigilator:
Please where can I get the redmi note 9s in Nigeria... Jumia prices dey high o
nowhere to be found but offline will be higher sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2020
who is in love with "Window" here?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2020
JoshEnigma:
Overall performance,3gb or 4gb ram,good processor.40k last price.

You dey bargain?

grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 11:18pm On May 16, 2020
Ronin1:

Not possible with cast apps unless the subtitle is hard coded

I saw one youtube video describing how one can add subtitle on localcast but I tried with no success, I don't know if the subtitle need to be in certain format before it can be used on localcast app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JoshEnigma(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2020
freeAgent99:

You dey bargain?
grin
Lockdown things grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 4:26am On May 17, 2020
JoshEnigma:
Overall performance,3gb or 4gb ram,good processor.40k last price.

Fairly use or new
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2020
Good morning family. Pls someone should recommend good call recorder for my redmi 8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2020
Good morning. please am planning on buying the Redmi 8 pro tomorrow .. I have budgeted just 80k,... can 80k buy the phone? and can i get it in phone shops? am in Benin.. any suggestions? because i need a good phone with large space and Ram. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lexrichy(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2020
drake49:
Good morning. please am planning on buying the Redmi 8 pro tomorrow .. I have budgeted just 80k,... can 80k buy the phone? and can i get it in phone shops? am in Benin.. any suggestions? because i need a good phone with large space and Ram. thanks
i have umidigi f1 in benin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2020
lexrichy:
i have umidigi f1 in benin
i use the infix hot 3 presently... i have read and hear people talk about redmi so much that's wat i want

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ronin1: 7:51am On May 17, 2020
Deeni131:

I saw one youtube video describing how one can add subtitle on localcast but I tried with no success, I don't know if the subtitle need to be in certain format before it can be used on localcast app.

This subtitle thing is the exact reason I stopped casting from phone cos I can't do without subtitles, I just transfer it to my laptop and use hdmi, less stress. Even if it's something I can't transfer like football streams, I find it's much easier to mirror through laptop than straight to TV

Please mention me if you eventually find a way to add subtitles

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2020
drake49:

Can you be patient for prices to stabilise or watch out for deals in the thread store the price of RN8 Pro is quite high and if you are a little patient that amount can get you the RN9s

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Good morning family. Pls someone should recommend good call recorder for my redmi 8.

Check this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/best-call-recorder-apps-android-1001838/amp/

If they have pro version Google for them and get pro version preferably

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2020
genius43:

Can you be patient for prices to stabilise or watch out for deals in the thread store the price of RN8 Pro is quite high and if you are a little patient that amount can get you the RN9s
patience is out.. i can't be more patient than Monday or Tuesday... i already set the money aside and if i don't get phone ASP i might use the money... maybe i should take the RN8 pro... is it more than 80k?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2020
drake49:
patience is out.. i can't be more patient than Monday or Tuesday... i already set the money aside and if i don't get phone ASP i might use the money... maybe i should take the RN8 pro... is it more than 80k?

Yup. Even before the lockdown it was.

Your RN8 can currently get you a ln RN8 at best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2020
Does anyone here use the irblaster on rn8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2020
ajericho:
Does anyone here use the irblaster on rn8
yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 8:54am On May 17, 2020
genius43:

Check this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/best-call-recorder-apps-android-1001838/amp/

If they have pro version Google for them and get pro version preferably
I use ACR pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 8:55am On May 17, 2020
drake49:

U can get the note 8 4/128gig new in benin...if interested send me a mssg on WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 9:11am On May 17, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

U can get the note 8 4/128gig new in benin...if interested send me a mssg on WhatsApp
nu sans lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
I use ACR pro

Very good. At least you have made the best out of the situation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2020
good morning fam. I am facing the temptation to remove/discard my screen guard, because it reduces the beauty and clarity of the phone screen. I am only considering this because my phone uses the Corning gorilla glass 5 (Redmi 7) but I really need first hand experience from guys who have been using their device without screen guard, is the Corning gorilla glass as hard as they advertise? is it really scratch resistant?
please advise, to prevent the adventure from ending in tears.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2conquer: 9:15am On May 17, 2020
This has been on my xiaomi since January, it just suddenly stopped bringing up network.

And i have too sims on it yet it doesn’t bring up network.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2conquer: 9:16am On May 17, 2020
sajmark:
good morning fam. I am facing the temptation to remove/discard my screen guard, because it reduces the beauty and clarity of the phone screen. I am only considering this because my phone uses the Corning gorilla glass 5 (Redmi 7) but I really need first hand experience from guys who have been using their device without screen guard, is the Corning gorilla glass as hard as they advertise? is it really scratch resistant?
please advise, to prevent the adventure from ending in tears.
I have the note 7 pro and sincerely you will love thr phone better without screenquard

But

HOW CAREFUL ARE YOU?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Born2conquer:
This has been on my xiaomi since January, it just suddenly stopped bringing up network.

And i have too sims on it yet it doesn’t bring up network.

Which SIMs? Hope your phone is not on LTE Only?

Dail *#*#4636#*#* and change it to LTE/TD-SMCA/UMTS let's see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2020
Born2conquer:

I have the note 7 pro and sincerely you will love thr phone better without screenquard

But

HOW CAREFUL ARE YOU?
this question alone weak my morale grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajericho(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2020
Fuckdem:
yes
what electronic do u use it with,do u use gtv?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.