Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165072 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tecsalt: 5:15am On May 19, 2020
genius43:

Redmi 7 has a 720p display, Redmi Note 8 has 1080p

Even the size of both displays are different. The more powerful a processor the more power it draws and the processor on both devices are not mates.

That comparison doesn't come in place. I can also say my RN5 has a better battery life than R7

Alright, Thanks for the insight
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2020
GrandMufti:

Read the changelog na

LMAO. Very soon, we go dey hear my battery is kinda low. Is it safe to charge?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2020
krett:

How much ?
65k, negotiable. Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2020
awoo47:
baba its g70, case closed.
take it frm me cool

Bro,

I'll give you 3 pictures.

1. Infinix's official website
2. G70
3. P22

I'll circle out the needed parts too. If you don't see it then I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curryjuniour(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2020
Does anyone know the price of a new redmi note 5a, 3gb+32gb version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2020
busuyi44:

Dis is the device for u
No. I'm moving to a high end device. An end has come to midrange wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
tecsalt:
Following all the instructions on Xiaomi Compilation Thread...

I guess my RN8 battery got some issues... I will have to let the phone go and buy RN9s with just one month purchase of RN8

Charged Full @ 100% and now 55% with just 4hr:51mins of fair usage

The battery on RN8 is something else. Sometimes look like a 2800mah battery too bad. If you a using heavy themes on the phone try change it to a simple or less heavy one I just discovered themes has effect on overall RN8 performance. I'm using the default theme with nice wallpaper, the phone battery and performance got better!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2020
curryjuniour:
Does anyone know the price of a new redmi note 5a, 3gb+32gb version?

Phones that their production have stopped, you can only check AliExpress for availability
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2020
festwiz:
Launch date imminent ladies and gentlemen. I am not fluent in Mandarin but 26/5/2020 is when we'll see the 10X unveiled. cheesy
Las las na Mi A4 for global market

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
GOOD MORNING ALL...

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 8:21am On May 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bro,

I'll give you 3 pictures.

1. Infinix's official website
2. G70
3. P22

I'll circle out the needed parts too. If you don't see it then I can't help you.
xpark is manufacturing there custom note 7 lite..
so piss off grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
olanreyman:

The battery on RN8 is something else. Sometimes look like a 2800mah battery too bad. If you a using heavy themes on the phone try change it to a simple or less heavy one I just discovered themes has effect on overall RN8 performance. I'm using the default theme with nice wallpaper, the phone battery and performance got better!
Heavy themes, vibration on touch etc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luminouz(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2020
IKON360:

The problem isn't ordering from aliexpress, the problem is if you order when will you get it?

When? 23-30 days in most cases!!

My point is that jumia also ships from China so what's the difference? Unless you are talking of COVID-19 saga!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:02am On May 19, 2020
olanreyman:

I once advised against using heavy themes and wallpapers but wetin small boy like me sabi?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:04am On May 19, 2020
luminouz:

When? 23-30 days in most cases!!

My point is that jumia also ships from China so what's the difference? Unless you are talking of COVID-19 saga!
One is Jumia and the other is AliExpress! grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luminouz(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
One is Jumia and the other is AliExpress! grin grin grin

Lol

Jumia is very pricey compared to aliexpress...just saying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suregalluv(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2020
Good morning, Xiaomites. Can somebody please recommend a trusted fellow that is based in Kebbi?

Modified
It isn't necessary anymore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedzng: 9:16am On May 19, 2020
I want to change my Redmi note 7 battery, anyone selling original battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
jboixxx:
I once advised against using heavy themes and wallpapers but wetin small boy like me sabi?
Heavy themes is one of the most underrated battery consumer. I got bored of the theme I was using, reverted back to the default one all of a sudden battery started lasting, games started running smoothly.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:29am On May 19, 2020
olanreyman:

No. I'm moving to a high end device. An end has come to midrange wahala

Owo ti dey!! God change my status for better this year too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
kalushaiyke:

Please how do I get the dark 13 icon.
The icon came with an iOS theme by AlexWolf, Dark Ios 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2020
awoo47:
xpark is manufacturing there custom note 7 lite..
so piss off grin

The more you post misinformation, the more I'll continue to correct such rubbish information. Till you change.

You mentioned me whilst I was busy reading so don't ask me to piss off.

I hope you know I keep screenshots of our encounters because you have a penchant for lying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2020
olanreyman:

Heavy themes is one of the most underrated battery consumer. I got bored of the theme I was using, reverted back to the default one all of a sudden battery started lasting, games started running smoothly.

When you switched to the default, did the battery consumption of 'Android System' reduce?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:39am On May 19, 2020
olayinkajnr:

LMAO. Very soon, we go dey hear my battery is kinda low. Is it safe to charge?

Lolz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

The more you post misinformation, the more I'll continue to correct such rubbish information. Till you change.

You mentioned me whilst I was busy reading so don't ask me to piss off.

I hope you know I keep screenshots of our encounters because you have a penchant for lying.
He's obviously just pulling your legs and you're falling for it

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2020
festwiz:

When you switched to the default, did the battery consumption of 'Android System' reduce?
Yes. Android system was always taking first, but now fourth behind, screen, uc browser and pes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol

Jumia is very pricey compared to aliexpress...just saying
That's not totally true. Especially since Xiaomi launched in Nigeria. Also, I believe you know there's Jumia Global and Jumia Express. Furthermore, the fear of customs intercepting your goods from aliexpress (which is not the same with Jumia) is the beginning of wisdom. Finally, a lot of users here actually got their devices from aliexpress by the way especially we the old generation users so it's not as if we're oblivious of the sweet offerings from Aliexpress but in recent times when you weigh the pros and cons of some transactions, Jumia is more preferable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
mathefaro:
He's obviously just pulling your legs and you're falling for it

I taya

Not for me sha but for others who may be reading it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

I taya

Not for me sha but for others who may be reading it.
Issokay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2020
olanreyman:

Yes. Android system was always taking first, but now fourth behind, screen, uc browser and pes

Okay, thank you. Seems Android system encompasses all the background processes and keeping the theme and all modifications running, widgets included.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sologzy(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2020
I stay in auchi..edo state and there is no store that sells redmi 7 or 8, any redmi brand at all, so which phone should i buy next.. Thinking of buyin nokia 3.2, but the front camera is no that good.,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: profmsboi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.