Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9185010 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thazard(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2020
jboixxx:
My friend, this is not allowed here; just continue with the ads on Xiaomi Thread Store as you've been doing. Buyer go come, no worry.
Thank you Sir
Sorry for my mistake.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:34am On May 21, 2020
suco01:
Boss in the house, there is this settings that I did on my phone sometime ago but later deactivate it. I need to you help me. when I launch/select a app, It will collapse or say error. please who can assist me on how to go about it sir/ma

No screenshot?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thazard(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Please house ,I need link for the latest version of of gcam for redmi 8a?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2020
freeAgent99:

Please which network(s) is one going to miss on the k30 Pro as against the Poco F2 Pro?
Oshe

Why buy k30 pro.
Noobody has poco f2 pro already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
Sologzy:
but no finger print..

You are right. I'm coping without fingerprint. I've never used a phone with fingerprint sef so I'm not attached to it.
Double tap to wake and face unlock is enough for me and the face unlock is very fast sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 21, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
NIPOST OFFICE ABUJA DON CATCH FIRE.

HOPEFULLY NOT PACKAGE INSIDE.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2020
Redmi Note 9s loading...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 9:19am On May 21, 2020
iKingsley:
Redmi Note 9s loading...
Se u r not far from Lagos? Give us correct 1st user experience. Clear our doubts about screen bleeding and prolonged charging period. Please use follow come charger. U can upload pictures too on atheistandproud 's thread

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Kennyflyair:

You are right. I'm coping without fingerprint. I've never used a phone with fingerprint sef so I'm not attached to it.
Double tap to wake and face unlock is enough for me and the face unlock is very fast sef.

Enable raise to wake it renders double tap to wake useless most times.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2020
HowGlorious:

Se u r not far from Lagos? Give us correct 1st user experience. Clear our doubts about screen bleeding and prolonged charging period. Please use follow come charger. U can upload pictures too on atheistandproud 's thread

Which one is prolonged Charging period. You didn't hear oppo's admittance that fast charging shortens battery span

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by femooshad(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2020
Hi Guys smiley

Any dealer here that has the xiaomi redmi note 9 Pro / Pro Max that specifically has the 30W charge?

not the 9S with 18W charge?

Kindly indicate

Bless You
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:58am On May 21, 2020
Good morning y'all,I'm having issues with my phone and the battery life.
I use a Redmi Note 7. My battery doesn't last at all, at 30% I get only about 3hrs SOT. And it wasn't like this about a month ago.Could a faulty charger mean faster dissipation of battery? The phone might be at 80% and once I unplug, it'll fall to 79% immediately. I know I shouldn't use the phone while charging, but then, it doesn't charge while in use, like battery percentage remains constant, which wasn't the case before, only charges when idle.
I'll post a picture of the issue I have with my charger cable. Thanks
Cc Gptech, GrandMufti, Jboixxx and anyone else.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:00am On May 21, 2020
Shegun010:
I use a Redmi Note 7. My battery doesn't last at all, at 30% I get only about 3hrs SOT. And it wasn't like this about a month ago.Could a faulty charger mean faster dissipation of battery? The phone might be at 80% and once I unplug, it'll fall to 79% immediately. I know I shouldn't use the phone while charging, but then, it doesn't charge while in use, like battery percentage remains constant, which wasn't the case before, only charges when idle.
Cc Gpt ech, Grand Mufti, Jboi Bleep and anyone else.

Update, factory reset and drain completely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:00am On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:04am On May 21, 2020
Shegun010:
Cc Gpt.ech, Grand.Mufti, Jboixxx and anyone else.
Power source, cable and charging brick. Change in that order to eliminate the culprit but that cable is gone o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2020
alosbaba007:

Enable raise to wake it renders double tap to wake useless most times.

What happens when you want to raise the phone without waking it o?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:13am On May 21, 2020
abdsamad:

What happens when you want to raise the phone without waking it o?
That thing is a battery gulper!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

No screenshot?

No screenshots. can't even remember how I got it when. I did it. example is like this, when u tap on gtbank app. it will launch the app but after a seconds it will collapse or crash another one is while it collapse or crash one can set it to pop up.message that there is error or faulty app. I have search and search couldn't get it again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:17am On May 21, 2020
jboixxx:
grin grin grin

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:18am On May 21, 2020
suco01:

No screenshots. can't even remember how I got it when. I did it. example is like this, when u tap on gtbank app. it will launch the app but after a seconds it will collapse or crash another one is while it collapse or crash one can set it to pop up.message that there is error or faulty app. I have search and search couldn't get it again.

When it happens again screenshot it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:19am On May 21, 2020
suco01:

If you don't know what you tweaked, then, do a backup of your phone excluding settings and reset your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:21am On May 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Update, factory reset and drain completely
No pending update, I have already factory reset the phone, that's why I brought up the issue of the charger being the culprit. Thanks, I'll try draining the battery completely today and see what happened next.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2020
Shegun010:
Cc Gptech, GrandMufti, Jboixxx and anyone else.

Nothing is wrong with your battery life, get a new cable sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:22am On May 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Power source, cable and charging brick. Change in that order to eliminate the culprit but that cable is gone o.

Lol, I'm just managing the cable pending when I'll be able to get another one from you, after this lockdown something. I'm very far away from you that's why.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:24am On May 21, 2020
Ziyech:

Nothing is wrong with your battery life, get a new cable sha

Alright then, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2020
Kennyflyair:

face unlock on Redmi note 7 is trash anybody can unlock it will their face

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2020
jboixxx:
If you don't know what you tweaked, then, do a backup of your phone excluding settings and reset your device.

unah no understand me. my phone is not doing that, I want to do it on my phone again. I can't remember how I did the first time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

When it happens again screenshot it

You don't get me. I am not complaining it doing like that, I want to ask how to do it again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2020
suco01:

face unlock on Redmi note 7 is trash anybody can unlock it will their face

Very annoying. Not secure at all.
Not even 1%...
A girl unlocked my phone. Nd me I be man.
Not even a lady.. A small child. Jss2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 10:35am On May 21, 2020
salam12:
Can someone please recommend a reliable Xiaomi phones sellers within Ibadan territory.

Thank You
chat me up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:41am On May 21, 2020
Mrviktor:

Very annoying. Not secure at all.
Not even 1%...
A girl unlocked my phone. Nd me I be man.
Not even a lady.. A small child. Jss2

What was a small girl doing with your phone?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.