Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9232063 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) (7339) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Boss Na old news Na, am a hybrid once u find value for money, u'll find me there cheesy grin

Been on Mi9T since November last year Na. But I still have my trusted umidigi one, so nothing spoil cool cool

Watch out!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jemerson:

You still need to clean the panels. And do not charge the phone otherwise, e be things

Phone's fully charged so I wont have a reason to charge. Its resting in a full bag of rice right now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

take it out. u can try places likr carlcare sef na money dem go collect

Will do that tomorrow. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olarrtt: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
in need of redmi note 8, anybody wanna sell kindly contact me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by islamics(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good day xiaomite!
My Phone(miA3) ba3 went down to 3% before I finally off the phone. When NEPA bring light, I plugged it to charged. Then, I ON it at about 60%. I noticed that the booting was taking time but it finally booted completely. The problem is that the phone go update to Android 10; I no know how. But I know say I get android 10 update notification wey I never answer.
Right now the phone dey display android.media.process has stopped working, thereby blocking the screen.
Abeg any tips from the Ogas is welcomed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
islamics:
Good day xiaomite!
My Phone(miA3) ba3 went down to 3% before I finally off the phone. When NEPA bring light, I plugged it to charged. Then, I ON it at about 60%. I noticed that the booting was taking time but it finally booted completely. The problem is that the phone go update to Android 10; I no know how. But I know say I get android 10 update notification wey I never answer.
Right now the phone dey display android.media.process has stopped working, thereby blocking the screen.

If you switched off while updating.... Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
fibonacci2526:
I hope guys will learn not to reply some people, nor be every posts deserve response especially when you see the handwriting on the wall.

Fact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
islamics:
Good day xiaomite!
you phone was definitely set to automatically update which I guess it just did, try restarting your device a few times and see... if e nor work you know the next step. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
genius43:

I tell u bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielbobosky:

Phone is redmi note 7 and I doubt there's good technicians here that can handle it. Na to follow through with the uncooked rice method
if uncooked rice can do it in 2 days, garri will do it in 1 day ( just my thought since you are in a hurry)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
naijasensei:

Watch out!

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jemerson:

UR MONIKA...

sounds like "JI MA SUN"..

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
busuyi44:

Just ban or suspend anyone that disturbs the peace of this thread

My thoughts exactly. Simply deal with whoever violates the rules instead of closing the whole thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
sajmark:

you phone was definitely set to automatically update which I guess it just did, try restarting your device a few times and see... if e nor work you know the next step. cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
oxygenlove:
UR MONIKA...

sounds like "JI MA SUN"..

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
boblawson:
Good afternoon xiaomites please I need your help.
I have been using mi max2 for almost 3years now and i must say thank you guys for introducing me to this awesome device.
Recently I started having battery issues,my SOT droped to 4-5hours and I had to change my battery last week but there's no much difference from the former.i now get 5-6hr SOT with the new battery.When my phone reaches 40-39% after usage,it begins to drain like tap till it gets to 5,3,2 and stop and when I charge it starts counting from 2-75% within 1min. Since I bought the phone,I haven't updated it to the latest miui version before changing the battery.After changing the battery recently I updated it to miui 11, thinking the battery issue will be solved but no way.
please what should I do to stop this.
Thanks
if u are still using second space, kindly remove it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please guys between mi 9t and mi note 10 lite, which is a better option?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by islamics(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
GrandMufti:

If you switched off while updating.... Hmmm...
I doubt if it was so oooo cos data was even off.

My other phone (tecno) wey off during update or so don brick sef (na only fastmode boot.. dey display) and the ba3 don run down completely. Na to enter carlcentre sure for me with regard to that one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by islamics(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
sajmark:

I don restart tire as that is always the first instinct.
I no sabi the next step oooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
AududuNine11:

So in your mind, you are being civil with your recent draconic and tyrannical attitude you have exhibited of present?

You have no moral scruples to speak of civility.
I keep wondering where his self righteousness is coming from.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hallelujah �, you've not been online today on WA
WHITELIGHTER:
Hallelujah somebody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
AududuNine11:

So in your mind, you are being civil with your recent draconic and tyrannical attitude you have exhibited of present?

You have no moral scruples to speak of civility.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hakeem12(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
olarrtt:
in need of redmi note 8, anybody wanna sell kindly contact me.
checkout the xiaomi thread store https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
boblawson:
Good afternoon xiaomites please I need your help.
I have been using mi max2 for almost 3years now and i must say thank you guys for introducing me to this awesome device.
Recently I started having battery issues,my SOT droped to 4-5hours and I had to change my battery last week but there's no much difference from the former.i now get 5-6hr SOT with the new battery.When my phone reaches 40-39% after usage,it begins to drain like tap till it gets to 5,3,2 and stop and when I charge it starts counting from 2-75% within 1min. Since I bought the phone,I haven't updated it to the latest miui version before changing the battery.After changing the battery recently I updated it to miui 11, thinking the battery issue will be solved but no way.
please what should I do to stop this.
Thanks
Battery is the major suspect, where did you get it from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
islamics:
I don restart tire as that is always the first instinct. I no sabi the next step oooo.
consider

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crownedjon: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mustiboy:
Thank you, Dragnet. We are happy about the restoration of the thread.
Thank him for what

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
brizzle116:
Mi note 10 lite is slightly better largely because of a bigger battery, and it's the more recent phone, but...
I will personally choose the Mi 9T because I have a feeling the Mi note 10 lite won't get as much support, plus I am not a fan of any type of notch.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
brizzle116:

Mi note 10 lite even if it lacks the telephoto sensor available on the Mi 9T, it has a better battery, better charging, a better design and a better display.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7333) (7334) (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) (7339) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.