Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9243306 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7339) (7340) (7341) (7342) (7343) (7344) (7345) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Praxtech:

Nah! I won't follow that. Unless I get assurance. But certainly I have confirmed that there's something consuming power on the phone rapidly.... From users on miui 11 globally.

But how can something consume power when the phone is switched off?

If you've been having problems with the battery and it has now gotten worse then replacement is probably the way to go.
If it's sudden then... I dunno o!
I would consider any recent changes made to the phone's software. Maybe even a factory reset.

I also don't know about other redmi 7/miui 11 users experiencing this globally but if you say you've confirmed it, perhaps some of them can offer a solution

My knowledge is inferior to many of those you've already gotten so I'd pay attention to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Thank God the thread is back, why is nobody has no been talking about redmi 9 ? undecided,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Seyilome:
Thank God the thread is back, why is nobody has no been talking about redmi 9 ? undecided,

Because it is not yet released, how do you talk about something that doesn't exist officially?

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
genius43:

Because it is not yet released, how do you talk about something that doesn't exist officially?
Chairman I knew u would be the 1 to mention me, I first quoted Ur moniker later deleted it, thanks,but I thought one guy made YouTube review video and I also saw the the global version on aliexpress,thanks my chairman.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Seyilome:

Chairman I knew u would be the 1 to mention me, I first quoted Ur moniker later deleted it, thanks,but I thought one guy made YouTube review video and I also saw the the global version on aliexpress,thanks my chairman.

It will be released soon sha

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
brizzle116:
Finally my canoe don reach Nigeria... Can't wait to get my phone.

One of my packages arrived naija for over a month now...It is taking another vacation at Nipost Lagos I guess...the wait is not funny...ordered since March!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

Pray against DSS, NDLEA & Custom setting eyes on your package.
lol, the first two are no trouble. The latter he should be concerned about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

This comment from you confirmed my suspicion of your kinda person.

It is better to be stubborn and intelligent at the same time. Or you just choose to be intelligent insteada displaying stubbornness without vector.

How can you say that you confirmed from a troll when those that are genuine are trying hard to help you get your phone to work again?

abdsamad:

If you've been having problems with the battery and it has now gotten worse then replacement is probably the way to go.
I would consider any recent changes made to the phone's software. Maybe even a factory reset.

I also don't know about other redmi 7/miui 11 users experiencing this globally but if you say you've confirmed it, perhaps some of them can offer a solution

My knowledge is inferior to many of those you've already gotten so I'd pay attention to them

Make una rest o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2020
losdiose:

Pray against DSS, NDLEA & Custom setting eyes on your package.
lol..na jumia I use sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
eleojo23:

One of my packages arrived naija for over a month now...It is taking another vacation at Nipost Lagos I guess...the wait is not funny...since March!
and you never burst in their office?? Since March ooh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
brizzle116:
burst to do what, if dem no process in package for Lag and dispatch to his PO, Nada you cannot do

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
brizzle116:

Their door dey locked na cheesy

I ordered the item since March it arrived naija early May.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ronin1: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Praxtech:

Nah! I won't follow that. Unless I get assurance. But certainly I have confirmed that there's something consuming power on the phone rapidly.... From users on miui 11 globally.

Mail Xiaomi and tell them about the issue you're having, be sure to mention you're going to switch to Samsung if it's not sorted ASAP, also if it's possible just go to any phone store that sells Samsung phones and have someone take a picture of you admiring one and attach to the mail too. Make it look believable that you're actually going to switch so they know you're serious, sparkles in your eyes and all.

They'll send one of their repair jets to your location before the end of the day to get it fixed.
Right! Don't forget to include your address.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
gidieberry:
burst to do what, if Nipost Ikeja no process and dispatch to his PO, Nada you cannot do
our postal services is so poor..I remember when I used to use aliexpress on a regular and my order will take a week to get to Nigeria and spend two weeks to get to me..it was always frustrating. Sometimes I have to call the number on their websites and it either does not exist, switched off, not reachable or I'm talking to a bunch on confused lads.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Seyilome:

It'll be launched on the 25th of this month.
But should be widely available the following month

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2020
eleojo23:

this country...e get sector wey dey work well??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
This is a public service announcement.
If you are coming to this thread to seek solutions to your issues, please drop your pride and ego. If you humble yourself, and patiently read what people suggest you should you; it is almost certain you will resolve your issues - people will even fall over themselves to assist you.
However, if you come here with an attitude, speak rudely to those trying to assist you, and feel too big to provide information your would be helpers request for - blame no one if you get no help, or you cannot resolve your issues. Nobody here is paid to attend to you, nobody is obliged to help you. Almost everyone here (apart from those worthless trolls and thread retailers) is a volunteer who is passionate about helping others - so put some respect on it. Save your aggression, attitude, and insults for those you pay money to help you.
I will leave you with this saying "When you ask a question, you become a fool for the moment you are seeking enlightenment".

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crownedjon: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
XiaomiNigeria!
cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sullenx(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
I want to get redmi note 8 on Wednesday who sells in ibadan and price

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crownedjon: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
sullenx:
gidieberry is in Ib
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
sullenx:

Cc: Semmilore

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
naijasensei:
If you are coming to this thread to seek solutions to your issues, please drop your pride and ego. If you humble yourself, and patiently read what people suggest you should you; it is almost certain you will resolve your issues - people will even fall over themselves to assist you.
However, if you come here with an attitude, speak rudely to those trying to assist you, and feel too big to provide information your would be helpers request for - blame no one if you get no help, or you cannot resolve your issues. Nobody here is paid to attend to you, nobody is obliged to help you. Almost everyone here (apart from those worthless trolls and thread retailers) is a volunteer who is passionate about helping others - so put some respect on it. Save your aggression, attitude, and insults for those you pay money to help you.
I will leave you with this saying "When you ask a question, you become a fool for the moment you are seeking enlightenment".
again, well said. I don't understand the idea behind people insulting or threatening people trying to help them. The sense of entitlement is nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by walemust(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Crownedjon:
grin e go hard bro
cry cry cry I need am die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crownedjon: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
walemust:
cry cry cry I need am die
me want buy too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Praxtech:
Genius43 gptech grandmufti

Charged my phone to hundred percent at 11pm yesterday. Put it on airplane mode and switched it off.
5.50 am this morning here's what I got
Battery drained to zero percent
Date gone back to march 2020.
See attached. Note all updates are current.
Battery health 83%

And please no one should ask me pedestrian questions... All apps up to date

Errm what is pedestrian question biko

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
abdsamad:

Intelligentically put grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
gidieberry:
burst to do what, if dem no process in package for Lag and dispatch to his PO, Nada you cannot do
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
eleojo23:

Wahala dey o. Make FG durect employees to resume jare.... House kuku don tire person.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
naijasensei:
I wish there's a pin button on Nairaland!

Some entitled peep sha....as if this is Xiaomi customer care centre undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
XiaomiNigeria!
To come and supply OEM battery or screen? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mi Band 5 Launching in China on June 11th

(1) (2) (3) ... (7339) (7340) (7341) (7342) (7343) (7344) (7345) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.