Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180239 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7352) (7353) (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Gonna follow genius43 advice to factory reset my device too

I did not send you that one. Don't mind the typos on the post you quoted

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2020
xoftxoul:

gidieberry has.
60 and 73k Respectively
Which one is 60k and which is 73k.
I said that I need the price for mi a3 as it is the only xiaomi phone within what I want. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2020
explosiveskull:

Which one is 60k and which is 73k.
I said that I need the price for mi a3 as it is the only xiaomi phone within what I want. Thank you.

check the trade store for correct information or just chat Gidiebery up on 07033301712. He's my current go to guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kayceedrauz: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2020
haywhizzz:
Does anyone know how or where I Can get the Mi note 10 Lite?
Is it available in Nigeria?

Did you find out ? Is it available in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 3:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Elslim:

Bross you gays enter PATIENCE CAR be that woo.... Just wait
Lol ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2020
postdigger:

LOL it happened to me today on my new note 9s I almost died of heart attack.

Simply reboot ur phone by holding ur power button for 10secs

If you see the way my heart the skip when I dey update my RN9s eh, you will understand that there is indeed a difference between fainting and dying grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Sprintx24:

If you see the way my heart the skip when I dey update my RN9s eh, you will understand that there is indeed a difference between fainting and dying grin grin grin

What is there to skip. The update thing is normal, it is best to leave your phone once the rebooting process begins.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2020
genius43:

What is there to skip. The update thing is normal, it is best to leave your phone once the rebooting process begins.

Boss you sha no dey see the kind complain men dey drop for here? You just can't help but to relate with their kind of experiences. Na the fear be that though I have never had issues in my multiple times of updating my RN4x. Also, I have never done a hard restart on my devices upon updating, is this always necessary?

Guys, anyone with the Xiaomi telegram group link should kindly help me with it. Thanks and good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
lordprogress:
Guys help needed I updated my redmi note 7 to version 11.0.9.0 and since I can't hear during calls with out earpiece or loudspeaker what should I do.

Note 7 or the pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
genius43:

Na Restart o before people go start they do factory reset for their phones.

Please make adjustments to your posts before people misinterpret the message.
Done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Sprintx24:

Boss you sha no dey see the kind complain men dey drop for here? You just can't help but to relate with their kind of experiences. Na the fear be that though I have never had issues in my multiple times of updating my RN4x. Also, I have never done a hard restart on my devices upon updating, is this always necessary?

Guys, anyone with the Xiaomi telegram group link should kindly help me with it. Thanks and good morning everyone

It is sometimes necessary. I do it randomly the first two days after updating. Hard restarts is a kind of knock fix. Like if you have had issues with laptops freezing or touchpad not responding, you either remove your battery or hold the power button till it turns off then reboot and voila, the stupid trackpad is back to normal.

https:// t. me/xiaomi_thread

Remove Spaces
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Sprintx24:

Mehn my note9s is like an egg to me. I don't even allow my siblings to touch the charger left alone the phone angry grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2020
postdigger:

Mehn my note9s is like an egg to me. I don't even allow my siblings to touch the charger left alone the phone angry grin

If you get money order for good cases, another 18W charger and another type C cable like Baseus (This last two, oga Jboixxx and gidieberry dey)

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordprogress: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
omoadeleye:

Note 7 or the pro
Note 7 o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
please where can i get redmi Note 8 . I need it now. The price on their facebook page is 57779 thousand naira . I really need to know their retail shop with warranty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Sirvingeo:
please where can i get redmi Note 8 . I need it now
state your location so that people can direct you properly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
Lagos Nigeria Ojo local government
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by krett(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
genius43:

Just get a new sim, it won't work, make sure it is a sim that have been partitioned down. My Dad experienced the same with his RN7 now only a small phone sees that SIM card. But if you put a sim that wasn't cut with those shop SIM cutters it works flawlessly.

I have tried other sim on the sim 2 port it didn't respond but once I put them on the sim 1 port it works
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
i reside in lagos ojo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
krett:

I have tried other sim on the sim 2 port it didn't respond but once I put them on the sim 1 port it works

Including the SIM on the SIM 1?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
krett:

Isn't it possible that cut sim damaged the SIM 2 port?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2020
genius43:

If you get money order for good cases, another 18W charger and another type C cable like Baseus (This last two, oga Jboixxx and gidieberry dey)
Thanks
I already ordered for this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Gonna follow genius43 advice to factory reset my device too
Not factory reset o! Simply holding down the power button until the phone goes off and comes back on again(you'll feel it vibrate once)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smilingjosh: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2020
postdigger:
Thanks I already ordered for this
where u ordered this one from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Goodaay all. Pls who knws the current price for xiaomi redmi 8. Or who has bought this device before and how much and when.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by postdigger(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
smilingjosh:

where u ordered this one from
Jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
xoftxoul:
gidieberry has. 60 and 73k Respectively
thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Gptech:

You'll need to be patient, the seller with the best reviews uses only DHL to ship to Nigeria for now, might change it later to other cheaper shipping methods.
Ok. Please when he changes let me know.Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2020
JBoy9:

N9s?

Pls did U buy it in Nigeria? Cuz I've been waiting for it since April. Just this morning I made up my mind to go for Gionee M11 or stick to Samsung A series as my son finally nailed the coffin my daughter made for my Huawei

It would be my first trial of Xiaomi but this delay is uncalled for. I practically refresh their tweeter page like every 30mins every day. Ive saved the money for the phone and I've spent it over and over again

Chai! Sorry

We are on the same boat

My wife have been on my throat cos I promised to give her my present phone when I get the RN9s, but the delay is just something not to talk about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Crownedjon:
mummy.son26 and olayinkajnr,even drjpri.nce hasn't commented since
Something ain't right

Yeah, something ain't right but I'm back now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
GrandMufti:

It is not reset o. Press and hold the power button until it vibrates grin

Na wa o!

Dem no go see say genius43 don tell dem say na restart, na d factory reset dem go dey see first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7352) (7353) (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.