Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9382743 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2017
Stormyweather:
it's not urgent but then again, make I no go forget say I order something Na.
U nr go forget, nr worry, unless u nr need am cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 7:06am On May 05, 2017
My Xiaomi note 4 prime mtk heats up to 45 degrees Celsius and the battery drains faster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godliftedme: 7:15am On May 05, 2017
Hello House,
I have read a lot about this Xiaomi phones, so I want to try and see what make this phones to be hyped as much as this.
Can the expert in the house advice three top model of this phones, current price in Nigeria and where to buy, am not experienced in buying from China.
Lastly which model is the most affordable but with wonderful performance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2017
Gucciboss:

LOL..
I want to install one app like that. I no wan pay for the app cheesy
Just because of one free app.? lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2017
Gptech:

It all depends on you, for me the all glass is the best, if you like full tampered glass you can try pzoz.
PZOZ Xiaomi Mi Max Glass Film Original Xiaomi Max Screen Protector Tempered Glass Phone Film Xiomi Mi Max 6.44
http://s.aliexpress.com/Bn2uimIb
(from AliExpress Android)

For Xiaomi Mi MAX Tempered Glass 6.44inch 100% New Premium Screen Protector Film For Xiaomi Mi MAX Cell Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/jUVvaQFZ
(from AliExpress Android)

Nor near the second 1 oooo, I bought when shipping was free, please don't try this as home shocked.
One is unavailable the other ships for $5 cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2017
write2obi:

One is unavailable the other ships for $5 cry
The one that is not available ships for $142, you should be grateful. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2017
#BREAKING_NEWS

AT LAST! Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo...

It has been confirmed by CNN and Channels TV some minutes ago that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in the early hours of this morning at home where the President is currently working from.

This decision came after a closed door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh Power Bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in his location.

Thanks for reading.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2017
Godvilla:
#BREAKING_NEWS

It has been confirmed by CNN and Channels TV some minutes ago that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in the early hours of this morning at home where the President is currently working from.

This decision came after a closed door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh Power Bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in his location.

Thanks for reading.

Journalist of the order of the federal Republic of.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:49am On May 05, 2017
Okusi:

how can i update manually? Kindly help with the steps

Wait for 8.2.3.0. It got pushed yesterday

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=601875&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2017
Gptech:

U nr go forget, nr worry, unless u nr need am cheesy
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
Good morning all,

Does anyone here know SamCee logistics? How reliable is the company?

Or is there another logistics company that u recommend for shipping to China at a cheap rate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:09am On May 05, 2017
Godliftedme:
Hello House,
I have read a lot about this Xiaomi phones, so I want to try and see what make this phones to be hyped as much as this.
Can the expert in the house advice three top model of this phones, current price in Nigeria and where to buy, am not experienced in buying from China.
.You're welcome to the family.
The top model? Midrange phones or Flagships?
You can check jumia for prices but we buy directly from China via AliExpress here which is way cheaper.
Affordability will depend on your budget as none of the phones from this brand is of low performance! Take that from me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:19am On May 05, 2017
bobo65:

Recieved goods Came in damaged I really doubt if Ull get 100% refund That would only be possible if u will ship back the goods I really wonder how much that will cost
Shipping a phone to China from the post office costs less than #3,000.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2017
rookidmart:

Shipping a phone to China from the post office costs less than #3,000.

How certain are u about this?

Have u done it before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 05, 2017
how does new AIi app user get free coupon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:34am On May 05, 2017
bobo65:

Have u done it before?
Visit their office, man. Please, register it o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:36am On May 05, 2017
organism3:
how does new AIi app user get free coupon
New App users get coupon automatically and coupon denomination given depends on your total item bought.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2017
Godliftedme:
Hello House,
all the devices are great in performance,all u need to do is to state ur budget and we shall gladly assist u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:42am On May 05, 2017
bobo65:

Have u done it before?
100% certain
You'll be given a tracking number immediately.
At least for Surulere post office.
Your mileage may vary elsewhere.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2017
Godvilla:
#BREAKING_NEWS

Thanks for reading.
This should be in the jokes section.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2017
Kristofferson:

I will pay u 75k if it is brown new and is it snapdragon?

is brand new lets chat on zero seven zero eight four eight zero eight nine three three
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2017
rookidmart:

100% certain

You'll be given a tracking number immediately.

At least for Surulere post office.

Your mileage may vary elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads up bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2017
shakol91:
Thanks i am going with smartgo, they said i was unable to pay with alipocket because i am using PC, i will look for android phone to use thier app for payment

You can pay with alipocket from pc too, just make sure you are checking out from the CART
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2017
Godvilla:
#BREAKING_NEWS

Thanks for reading.

Guy, thank God say i hold gun
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2017
To our night crawlers, how much were you charged yesterday per dollar, 307 as some people reported?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:02am On May 05, 2017
NIPOST tracking is up now, If you've got things to track locally..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:03am On May 05, 2017
ubev01:
To our night crawlers, how much were you charged yesterday per dollar, 307 as some people reported?
Maybe they're still sleeping or crawling no pay off today! tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:08am On May 05, 2017
Ebubemg:
https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/05/04/miui-9-features-leak-split-screen-picture-picture/

Miui 9 coming soon

Don't get your hopes too high man! Let's just hope miui 9 does not repeat the same mistakes miui 8 made on newly released phones prior to its (miui 8 ) launch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2017
Godliftedme:
Hello House,

The guy said he want three top Model of Xiaomi and their price in 9ja, this shouldn't be a problem for the gurus here, at least we all know top iphone brabds and top Samsung phones in the market. As a Xiaomites, I should know Xiaomi top 3 to 5 phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 9:15am On May 05, 2017
Mfunkynation:
am using a new aliexpress account n i wanna avoid appeal.... help me dis answers.
1).pls can i fund my alipocket first before trying to buy?
2). pls shld i pay directly with my card when buying?

Start here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932

In order to avoid appeal, you need to fund first
Buy alipocket instead of paying directly, GTB for example won't allow pay directly...

Be ready to appeal, it is simple even if the card is not your own, provide the your Identification card, and card copies...

u can pay directly with GTB. My first orders were a couple of screen guards....I paid with my card straight up and it went
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 9:15am On May 05, 2017
gidimasters:

Lol... No be you get Gucci? Baba, 3500 Na chicken change

cheesy cheesy
MeinKampf:
My Xiaomi note 4 prime mtk heats up to 45 degrees Celsius and the battery drains faster
With this your name, it is struggle till the phone kpeme grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: orikoku, Chizip(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.