Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195234 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) (7372) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

It is not lots bro. Just few.

Can you bodly say 50% of all the people using RN8 have battery issues?

How do I know all the users b4 getting d 50% or u want me to work like National Population Commission and National Statistics office?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaddyX: 3:08am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

They never stopped shipping really, it is your wait time that is most important.

Alright. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomiogunmefun: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Good morning. Anyone knows where I can get the Redmi Note 9s for nothing more than 80k?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:
Good morning. Anyone knows where I can get the Redmi Note 9s for nothing more than 80k?

Check for deals on AliExpress and Gearbest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomiogunmefun: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

I meant offline ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejadike(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2020
AududuNine11:
When will transsion donate theirs grin

see this one. Na today Transsion de donate? How many Giveaways have Xiaomi done for there Customers?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:

I meant offline ..

Simply put close to impossible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejadike(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

both shipping will be the problem. Or will shipping be available like this in this pandemic?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ybalogs(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Guys I just updated to the probably Android 11 yesterday as my phone brought it's notification. Since I restarted my phone (Redmi Note 8 pro) , network has been fluctuating. Once I call,it gets cut off and network of my Glo and MTN dissapears from time to time. I'm I the only one this is happening to?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:
Samtob4life 08165419094
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyetboy(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Drizzle007:

Is that what you used?
yeah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2020
ybalogs:
Guys I just updated to the probably Android 11 yesterday as my phone brought it's notification. Since I restarted my phone (Redmi Note 8 pro) , network has been fluctuating. Once I call,it gets cut off and network of my Glo and MTN dissapears from time to time. I'm I the only one this is happening to?

Android 10 and not 11.

Download Full ROM and Re-install. Post the about phone page screenshot.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paruz1015(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2020
ybalogs:

I haven't had any problem yet since I updated my note 8 pro to Miui 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by natsuDragneel: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2020
The one in the middle is Note 9 Pro hence the noticeable difference in price with the Note 9s above it (despite having similar memory configuration)

Summer sales start on Monday (AliExpress)
You can practically get Note 9s(4gb ram) for approx 70k(depending on your bank's dollar exchange rate) on Monday, shipping included

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yomiogunmefun: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
BryanWyatt:

Samtob4life 08165419094

Thanks mate!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
This Redmi Note 9 series go sell well. Guys wey no even sabi phones dey talk about am for area. I think it's time I sell my lenovo cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
jboixxx:
See who's talking? RN5 Vs RN8

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2020
ityP:
This Redmi Note 9 series go sell well. Guys wey no even sabi phones dey talk about am for area. I think it's time I sell my lenovo cry
a lot of xiaomi newbies will debut with it hence we should be ready for back and forth questions.
Especially genius43

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by synticate: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Tiger2020:
abeg go upgrade your sim to 4g
already on it...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Tiger2020:
a lot of xiaomi newbies will debut with it hence we should be ready for back and forth questions.
Especially genius.43

You nko?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Mykelpato:
Finally it's time for me to change this my RN5.. E don tey grin

Pls those checking computer village Lagos on Monday should endeavour to give us feedback, maybe we in the East can order from you.

RN9S /PRO welcome to naija.
naso bro, I called one seller at St Michael the dude said Na from next weekend it go enter aba.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by longlife101: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

I have posted this severally. It is exhausting.
RN8/RN8T
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PMGC_7.0.009_HDR_Version_V13.apk

Config file
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2019/11/pmgcv12.xml

Affect application of config file. Go to advanced settings, where you see Pixel 4XL change it SSKGM1

Create a folder on the root of your internal storage called GoogleCamera then create another folder in this folder called ConfigsCamera. Paste the XML FILE (s)

Then open the app click on the black space at the right side between the shutter button and the button to view pictures select the config file and click restore. Close the app and reopen.

Go to settings, advanced where you see Pixel 4 XL change it to SSKGM1(If applicable to this version).

Incase you can't apply configs
Baba, thank you for this. I Am, still using it.

Please, is there any new (better, best) one, or updated, or same is still the best for Note 8?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:

I meant offline ..

You'll have to wait for them to be listed on Pointek, Slot or Raya.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
ityP:

Sell what, so you want to jump ship? You must overenjoy that k5 pro before we allow you to depart the club. The club president must hear this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

You nko?

I also nominate you, genius43, for this sensitive assignment. With your wealth of exposure and enviable experience in these matters, coupled with your ability to analyze and solve people's problems; you are my top recommendation.

Chief representative: All in favour, say "Aye!"
Everyone: Aye!
Chief representative: Those not in favour, say "Nay!"
Everyone: <silence>
Chief representative: The "Ayes" have it. Approved!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bolutumiii(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Yomiogunmefun:
Visit the thread store, go back 3, 4 pages then read till present, look like i saw a deal on Redmi note 9s around ur budget. Its from samtob4life , i am not sure if my spelling is correct.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ybalogs(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

Android 10 and not 11.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ybalogs(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
genius43:

Android 10 and not 11.

How do i download the Full ROM please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ybalogs(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Paruz1015:

I haven't had any problem yet since I updated my note 8 pro to Miui 11
That's the problem I'm actually facing right now. I hope it isn't something serious though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2020
longlife101:
Baba, thank you for this. I Am, still using it.

Please, is there any new (better, best) one, or updated, or same is still the best for Note 8?

This is still very good IMO

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by longlife101: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
longlife101:
Using MTN, rebooted same issue, sometimes it download/update other times it will just stay stagnant nothing is updated
Guys, this issue is still disturbing on my Note 8. I keep clearing playstore app cache and data. Keep restarting the phone to see if it will work...

Funny thing is the playstore will update one or two apps and will stop. Clearing cache and data all day will not make it continue updating other apps till some hours/days pass and all of a sudden it will update one or two apps and stop again.

Guys, how do I settle this issue...using MTN, WiFi, and Airtel same thing... angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
ybalogs:
How do i download the Full ROM please?

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM/miui_BEGONIAGlobal_V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM_94d91b5c62_10.0.zip

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 10 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process

(1) (2) (3) ... (7366) (7367) (7368) (7369) (7370) (7371) (7372) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Friedyokes and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.