Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9416925 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7401) (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

Press you volume button click the three dots to show more volumes adjust the second one

Boss, you're doing a great job here. I always admire the way you profer solutions to every problem as if you're paid for it.

Kudos.

19 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mustiboy:

Boss, you're doing a great job here. I always admire the way you profer solutions to every problem as if you're paid for it.

Kudos.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gptech:

Hehehe, pepper never finish sef grin.
Always available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Viewing content on the RN9s screen is bliss. For the price, Redmi did no wrong with the display. Animations are smooth, especially at .5x, scrolling through text feels like your fingers are coated in grease. It's silky smooth. 1080p60 content is so satisfying to watch.

I really want to see them outdo themselves in the next Note generation, or keep the same. It works really well.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

I gave you another option download your ROM manually and reinstall.

Post the about page of your phone.

Here bro. Can u tell me the steps?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

Here bro. Can u tell me the steps?

I advise you download with a download manager like IDMP(You can Google it)

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM/miui_BEGONIAGlobal_V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM_94d91b5c62_10.0.zip
After downloading follow the steps below

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 10 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

I advise you download with a download manager like IDMP(You can Google it)

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM/miui_BEGONIAGlobal_V11.0.4.0.QGGMIXM_94d91b5c62_10.0.zip
After downloading follow the steps below

How to manually update..

Go to Settings > About phone > System update.

If tapping the 3-dot button shows the “Choose update package” option, click on that and choose the downloaded ROM from your internal storage or SD card. In case you don’t find the “Choose update package” option from the 3-dot menu, tap on the MIUI 11 logo inside the “System update” page several times. A prompt will then show that additional updater settings are now available. Now you can tap on Choose update package and select the MIUI 10 update file

That’s it. The system will start decrypting the file and install it automatically for you. Wait for it to finish the process, which may take 10-30 mins

Data should be on during the decryption process

God's blessings on you bro. Forever. Let me quickly go try it out. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LehreMi: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's pretty nice bro. I might probably wait till RN10x is out before I upgrade from RN8 pro
DragnetisaKuk:
Viewing content on the RN9s screen is bliss. For the price, Redmi did no wrong with the display. Animations are smooth, especially at .5x, scrolling through text feels like your fingers are coated in grease. It's silky smooth. 1080p60 content is so satisfying to watch.

I really want to see them outdo themselves in the next Note generation, or keep the same. It works really well.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deathtk: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please who has Xiaomi phone to sell used or new one price should be affordable, I'm in Enugu I need it to be delivered with in 3 days . WhatsApp me +19 36666 2213 or send a text message it's urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

That is why GM advice for manual update atimes

And i was about formatting my phone o. I have always been a fan of xiaomi but i don't know why this one give me problems. Btw, who is GM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

And i was about formatting my phone o. I have always been a fan of xiaomi but i don't know why this one give me problems. Btw, who is GM?
Gran.dMufti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

You have been answered
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deathtk: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please who has Xiaomi phone to sell used or new one price should be affordable, I'm in Enugu I need it to be delivered with in 3 days . WhatsApp me +19 36666 2213 or send a text message
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deathtk:
Please who has Xiaomi phone to sell used or new one price should be affordable, I'm in Enugu I need it to be delivered with in 3 days . WhatsApp me +19 36666 2213 or send a text message

No need to spam the thread. You didn't define some parameters well what is your definition of Affordable?

There are sellers of brand new devices on the Xiaomi Thread store, thread it is more suited for this.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
drake49:
yes its available
They Have the Screenguard (Tempered Glass) for Redmi Note 9 S/Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
afrobaby:

Noooo. Pointek is selling for 103000
Is this note 9 pro? Cos this is what pointek advertise few days ago...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

They Have the Screenguard (Tempered Glass) for Redmi Note 9 S/Pro?
m not sure... The last time i was there dey don't have xiaomi screen guard
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Is this note 9 pro? Cos this is what pointek advertise few days ago...

They change this prices the following day, no need to argue this one.

Check the timestamp on this screenshot

https://www.pointekonline.com/product/redmi-note-9s-6gb-ram-128gb-rom/

https://www.pointekonline.com/product/redmi-note-9s-4gb-ram-64gb-rom/

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deathtk:

You're in Enugu but your phone number is +19?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by krozay(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

Wetin Umidigi dey find here.
i wanna switch lane to redmi or realme ,i don tie dis wrapper for a while,so am thinking of changing maybe next year.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Awon boys

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

You have been answered
I have done the upgrade bro. But my networks keeps disappearing. Can i revert back to the older Version.? The one that comes with Android 9?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

I have done the upgrade bro. But my networks keeps disappearing. Can i revert back to the older Version.? The one that comes with Android 9?

Can you do a backup and restore? Reverting to android 9 don't think about it. ARB will just render your phone useless

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

Can you do a backup and restore? Reverting to android 9 don't think about it. ARB will just render your phone useless

Wow! I will do just that right away...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

Wow! I will do just that right away...

This your issue a few units are complaining of it. A code might be clashing with an existing code.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

This your issue a few units are complaining of it. A code might be clashing with an existing code.

So what do u suggest i do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kristofferson:

So what do u suggest i do?

Do the factory reset first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

The beauty of whatsapp, you could even be in hell, while pretending to be in heaven......... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
losdiose:

Come play PUBG
I no too like PUBG like that. Infact, I installed it from my current device and stuck with CoDMobile. I'd come back sha, perhaps I'd have a better experience this time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

They change this prices the following day, no need to argue this one.

Check the timestamp on this screenshot

https://www.pointekonline.com/product/redmi-note-9s-6gb-ram-128gb-rom/

https://www.pointekonline.com/product/redmi-note-9s-4gb-ram-64gb-rom/
Na wa for Pointek ooh, first it was 95k, dey reduce it to 93k only to increase it to 103k all in a space of maybe 2 days.. It is well sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
genius43:

Do the factory reset first.

I formated it and it is same thing. Mehn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7401) (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.