Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9232461 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7435) (7436) (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swichnerd:
Good day guys, welcome me to the Xiaomi family, got note 9s 4days ago, to be candid the phone is superb. Though I have been a fan of the brand since 2015, since my roommate back the in school and his family are all mi users cheesy.
Is there any WhatsApp group available in order to explore this new experience more thanks

Ekabo.

Drop your Telegram id

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
trueking:

Okay, thanks

Update your phone instead of piling up updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
genius43:

When he sees shipping costs and customs deal he will look for someone on Nairaland tech market to help him order and ship

Thanks for response. I don tell am to find alternative
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
suckmyPENIS:
flash the phone with a stick rom
Not an option
genius43:

Did you cut the SIM card?
No o, it's kukuma the 3-in-1 sim I have been using all along
jboixxx:
It's your netw. If it's the extender, no matter how many reboots, it won't work.
My initial guess too. But just thinking out loud, if it's the network, it out to bring empty bar for the sim slot and it still ought to show in settings, under "sim". I don't even know what to think right now. That crap costed me something I paid darely for this morning... The sim port tripped off while calling someone, and I had to restart the phone, but it was too late.
I have tried to interchanged the sims now,. Make I dey observe am dey go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swichnerd:
Good day guys, welcome me to the Xiaomi family, got note 9s 4days ago, to be candid the phone is superb. Though I have been a fan of the brand since 2015, since my roommate back the in school and his family are all mi users cheesy.
Is there any WhatsApp group available in order to explore this new experience more thanks

We have a telegram group though. Drop your telegram username so @GrandMufti can add you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iceking1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
jimikata:
kindly ignore, it's has been sorted.

Good day bro, please how did you resolved the issue of phone idle draining your battery? Help a brother please, how did you resolved it??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Not an option

No o, it's kukuma the 3-in-1 sim I have been using all along

My initial guess too. But just thinking out loud, if it's the network, it out to bring empty bar for the sim slot and it still ought to show in settings, under "sim". I don't even know what to think right now. That crap costed me something I paid darely for this morning... The sim port tripped off while calling someone, and I had to restart the phone, but it was too late.
I have tried to interchanged the sims now,. Make I dey observe am dey go

Download full ROM and Re-install
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iceking1:

Good day bro, please how did you resolved the issue of phone idle draining your battery? Help a brother please, how did you resolved it??

It is mostly from poor network.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Swichnerd(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Ekabo.

Drop your Telegram id
@Zarch001
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
genius43:

Download full ROM and Re-install
Gracias
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Playermayweda:
Of course a bad network will drain battery, [b]Dats why 4g saves battery more than 3g [/b]unless u are downloading files which uses battery,

At the bolded

Downloading or not, 4G dey suck battery more than 3G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by modextus(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Ekabo.

Drop your Telegram id
I'll like to join too ID : @maharaja_1

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who knows the current exchange rate abeg

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmoDavido(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please help me I tried to unlock my phone bootloader but Mi unlock is not detecting the phone in fasboot mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
nadalion:

Depends on your bank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmoDavido(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Please help me I tried to unlock my phone bootloader but Mi unlock is not detecting the phone in fasboot mode
Please I need help here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ansufati: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
nadalion:
grin grin wonders shall never end

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kristofferson:

I think the new updates has fixed the issues now. grin

Send me your contact let me bless u with airtime
na only me notice how senior men turn down this offer? bros how far the airtime still dey?...
genius, jboixx, Grandmuftl, Gpteck and co... God bless you guys for the selfless services you provide here, we really appreciate.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joered63:
Please gurus in the house I need help o, my mi max 2 battery started draining rapidly few months ago, I changed the battery but it's still the same. Charge the phone to 100% even if I shut it down all through the night, in the morning it will display something like 30%.

The annoying part now, is sometimes the phone will be on about 95% battery then it will suddenly reboot and what I will see will be 50%. The worst is whenever the battery gets to about 40% the phone just shutdown.

I have done everything, changed battery, factory reset, flashed a new custom ROM, root the phone so I could install greenify, recalibrated the battery with the calibration app

I don't know what the problem could be, do I have to buy another battery again or could it be a hardware issue?
Currently facing the same problem with my mi max2.
if I use my battery and stop @30% before I close my eyes and open na 2% remain
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yankson27(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys, My Redmi Note 7 has refused to come up, displaying system has been destroyed. I wanted to updated the OS to the latest MIUI but it stopped at 90.49%, I decided to try it like twice again but it keeps stopping at 90.49%. So I fastboot it and it started bringing the "system has been destroyed" error. Please who has a solution to this or who has this happened to before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
brizzle116:
it's working perfectly on mine except telephoto camera but everything is perfect..maybe you installed the wrong one

Slow motion nko?.

Please send me link let me download
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:
Hi guys, My Redmi Note 7 has refused to come up, displaying system has been destroyed. I wanted to updated the OS to the latest MIUI but it stopped at 90.49%, I decided to try it like twice again but it keeps stopping at 90.49%. So I fastboot it and it started bringing the "system has been destroyed" error. Please who has a solution to this or who has this happened to before?

You used impatience to spoil your phone. If it gets to 90.49% it delays before completion. This why we tell people not to look at their phones while updating. Even the OEM warned against pressing the power button while the process is going on.

Bro blame yourself for this one not the phone and definitely not the OEM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anthony145(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
olayinkajnr:

We have a telegram group though. Drop your telegram username so @GrandMufti can add you.
Add me too biko. @Anthonyekpeh1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:

Unlock the bootloader.

Next time don't disconnect the phone while flashing

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yankson27(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Unlock the bootloader

How Please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:
Wait for the tweakers to come to your aid.

Cc: Olayinkajnr
GrandMufti
Gidieberry
Mathefaro
Naani
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:

How Please?

You didn't unlock bootloader before using fastboot? O ga o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yankson27(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
genius43:

You used impatience to spoil your phone. If it gets to 90.49% it delays before completion. This why we tell people not to look at their phones while updating. Even the OEM warned against pressing the power button while the process is going on.

Bro blame yourself for this one not the phone and definitely not the OEM.

Chillax guy..If you have nothing to offer, there's no point spewing dust.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yankson27(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
jboixxx:
Wait for the tweakers to come to your aid.

Cc: Olayinkajnr
GrandMufti
Gidieberry
Mathefaro
Naani

Alright Boss..Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:
u should have been patient enough.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
yankson27:

One question, is your bootloader unlocked?

If it's not, and you can't boot to fast boot, the only way to fix your phone is by flashing it in EDL mode and you'll need a mi authorised account for that. That account ain't free.

Test point comes to mind.

@GrandMufti shey I dey on point?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Betnomore: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
My ogas for here please make una help me check if this airdot na fake before I open am. Na for Jumia baba go buy am oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7435) (7436) (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.