Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9163273 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
hpk:
Hello, how much is Type C earpiece for Xiaomi?

Digital Type C earphones should work you'll probably have to check AliExpress for some. Quick question, why do you want to use Type C headphones when there's a proprietary 3.5mm audio jack?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
trueking:
Xiaomi sef, ordinary earpiece they cannot give you with brand new phone,
Thank God I tried their product, I'm selling it, and buying Nokia.
if you can buy phone worth over 40k, you can afford a 2k earphone cool

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
festwiz:

Off the top of my head

Xiaomi In-Ear Pro - 3.5k on Jumia
KZN series - Contact jboixxx for prices

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hpk(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
festwiz:

Digital Type C earphones should work you'll probably have to check AliExpress for some. Quick question, why do you wan to use Type C headphones when there's a proprietary 3.5mm audio jack?

I used the type C for Samsung S20 and I enjoyed the quality, I feel like to own one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hpk(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
festwiz:

Digital Type C earphones should work you'll probably have to check AliExpress for some. Quick question, why do you wan to use Type C headphones when there's a proprietary 3.5mm audio jack?

I used the type C for Samsung S20 and I enjoyed the quality, I feel like to own one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2020
harry2sexy:

Earpiece doesn't come with d phone,I suspect dey only want Bluetooth earpiece and not d normal #400.

I only bought earpiece cos of WhatsApp vn et al. I'll search for d xiaomi approved earpiece tho,thank u
you don't need a Xiaomi-approved earpiece (what does that even mean?), you just need an earpiece that works.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2020
hpk:

3.5mm jack still produces better audio quality as long as you get a quality headphone.

Buy KZ ZSN Pro and give me feedback.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harry2sexy(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2020
genius43:

For which phone? I hope it is RN9s or RN9S Pro?

I have explained this over and over and it is becoming exhausting. Download the APK and the XML file from the link provided.

1. Install the Gcam

2. Now for this particular GCam create a folder as follow and make sure the Casing and spelling is followed to the letter.
When you see a directory instructions as follows GCam/onfire/Configs7 it is explained below

a.In your internal Storage Create a folder called GCam

b. In the Created GCam folder, create another folder called onfire

C. Open the onfire folder created and create another folder called Configs7

3. Copy and paste the downloaded XML/config File into the folder Configs7

4. Open GCam and use the instructions on the image below

If you still don't get it then you are the problem.

CC: losdiose and other people who will ask this same question, bookmark this lesson
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:30am On Jul 03, 2020
harry2sexy:

Your reply to a quote should either be below or above the quoted post. Not inside the quoted post.
If you followed the conversation before this post you would see that it was for RN9s and same GCam works for RN9 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolex1960(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2020
ajanijudah:
Hello Guys, I just bought my redmi note 8pro,just a week now. I have all the papers, receipt and the carton with me but I need money now to settle some things,so I wanna sell it. I am in Lagos, kindly contact me if interested. Thank you
Your contact?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:36am On Jul 03, 2020
festwiz:

Off the top of my head

Xiaomi In-Ear Pro - 3.5k on Jumia
KZN series - Contact jboixxx for prices
Thanks boss mi.
Peteregwu, im out of stock for now but expecting soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2020
jboixxx:
Thanks boss mi.
Peteregwu, im out of stock for now but expecting soon.

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vickygirk(f): 4:21am On Jul 03, 2020
I just paid for redmi note 8 4/64 global version through Aliexpress, hope I made a good choice...

The price is a bit higher than I anticipated #66,652k. what was the price before covid 19, any one?

What's your take on this redmi fans?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickygirk:
I just paid for redmi note 8 4/64 global version through Aliexpress, hope I made a good choice...

The price is a bit higher than I anticipated #66,652k. what was the price before covid 19, any one?

I hope say u keep "ROGER" for customs grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vickygirk(f): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2020
toniotonero:

I hope say u keep "ROGER" for custom grin grin

Customs?

Won't it reach my doormouth?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickygirk:

You should have asked questions before placing your order.

The price might still be higher when it arrives
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by colorsofrainbow: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickygirk:

Customs?

doormouth ko, windoweye ni

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2020
stylochime:
Bosses in the house a friend of mine wanted to get a new phone with 50k budget. Please i will appreciate suggestions in the best Redmi phone for him
Redmi 8,he might have to add a little to his budget..
You can check the Xiaomi thread store for prices.
Link below..
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by krasican(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello...is redmi k30 pro ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickygirk:

You could have gotten it locally for around 70k. AliExpress delivery will surely take time plus there is likely custom charges once it arrives here. If I were in your shoes,I would cancel the order if it has not been shipped.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OMOKUNMI90: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2020
krasican:
Hello...is redmi k30 pro ok
Redmi K30 Pro is for china. Get the global version instead (Poco f2 Pro). It's an affordable flagship, its nice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harry2sexy(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2020
genius43:

Your reply to a quote should either be below or above the quoted post. Not inside the quoted post.
If you followed the conversation before this post you would see that it was for RN9s and same GCam works for RN9 pro
Nor vex,na small pikin being dey worry me

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mickybeejay(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning, all. I've been trying to update my phone for some days now all to no avail. Don't know what I'm doing wrongly.

The update keeps moving after reaching 100%.

Any solution to this?

Screenshot attached.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2020
mickybeejay:
Good morning, all. I've been trying to update my phone for some days now all to no avail. Don't know what I'm doing wrongly.

Any solution to this?

Screenshot attached.

Clear updater app cache, and download and install manually.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickygirk:

Customs?

U will receive ur package @ d nearest post office close to ur location, as for custom charge is 50/50. but if dy get hold of ur package u must pay tithe weda u like it or not. best of luck wink

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bussy4life: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2020
This is the picture of me unboxing my Note 9Pro i sent 2days ago,I was unable to upload with my former phone. Guess what.... My hubby too has joined the xiaomite group by opting for Redmi Note 9, 4/128G.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bussy4life: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
I am yet to get update for my phone since I bought it but hubby wet buy Note 9 got update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bussy4life: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
That is version I have on my phone

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
bussy4life:
I am yet to get update for my phone since I bought it but hubby wet buy Note 9 got update

You will get an update when it is ready. They are two different phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2020
bussy4life:
That is version I have on my phone

The new update is still on pilot testing. Wait for OTA
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
mickybeejay:

Any solution to this?

Screenshot attached.
you can try clearing the UPDATER and DOWNLOADS app cache then try again but if you are short on data ask for the procedure to download the rom via third party downloader and flash.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vickygirk(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
toniotonero:

U will receive ur package @ d nearest post office close to ur location, as for custom charge is 50/50. but if dy get hold of ur package u must pay tithe weda u like it or not. best of luck wink

How much should I be looking at for the tithe...

Also what determine who to pay and when to pay?

Finally what's your say about the price + custom charge which I may or may not pay?

Thank you for the comment...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.