Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164230 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7515) (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Reyhzor:

Check your battery optimization settings,

Abeg what should I change there ....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reyhzor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmohh:

Abeg what should I change there ....
Off that

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiztonio(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Benin city residents you can get your redmi note 9 pro 6/128gb for 109k at Geedan store along akpakpava. Here is their rep number 08164453601

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmohh:

Guys help me out. Apps no dey show for recent tray after sometime

Stop using battery saver till 20%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just got a new redmi 8...... Please, give tips on long lasting usage, before I pounce on it. I'm a heavy user. Any advice would be appreciated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Geofavor:
Just got a new redmi 8...... Please, give tips on long lasting usage, before I pounce on it. I'm a heavy user. Any advice would be appreciated

Visit the compilation thread,. Link in page 1, first post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Reyhzor:

Off that

I'm not even using battery saver.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
genius43:

Stop using battery saver till 20%

Bro ano dey use battery saver at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
sagieramos:
Lax lax I finally get my RN8

Abeg watin I need to set first?
After you don de use am snap everything? Gerrahere joor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
genius43:

Visit the compilation thread,. Link in page 1, first post
Kindly help with a link to the thread you're referring to. Gracias
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Geofavor:

check page 1 of this thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NikeMi1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please abeg make you na help me ooh...I'm looking for Xiaomi Mi a3 please����...connect me to a legit seller cos I don look for am tire!..even macbeyland and gidiberie say dem no get ooh!!...Xiaomi Mi a3 is my dream phone... I don't want anything else!...Trust me!...I've researched about other phones but it's Mi a3 that captured my heart�...I want brand new not used ...price range of 65_70k ...128gb rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by collins1895: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is the Xiaomi 9 out n how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NikeMi1(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is it new or used?
Feranchek:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Geofavor:

Follow the instructions the link is on the first page of this thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Feranchek(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
NikeMi1:
Is it new or used?

Used
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brospeace: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Got my new redmi note 8 4/128 though I did not see note 9s to buy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ceenachi: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
NikeMi1:
Please abeg make you na help me ooh...I'm looking for Xiaomi Mi a3 please����...connect me to a legit seller cos I don look for am tire!..even macbeyland and gidiberie say dem no get ooh!!...Xiaomi Mi a3 is my dream phone... I don't want anything else!...Trust me!...I've researched about other phones but it's Mi a3 that captured my heart�...I want brand new not used ...price range of 65_70k ...128gb rom

Bro...I don't think you'll see new phone for 70k..128gb unless (Used) or u can wait till dollar come down small (maybe Nov-Dec)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
GogetterMD:

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

Bro how's the camera.

Nd any heating so far.

Also how much did u get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
sagieramos:
Lax lax I finally get my RN8

Abeg watin I need to set first?

This cam sharp sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mrviktor:

Bro how's the camera.

Nd any heating so far.

Also how much did u get it

Heating in an sd865 device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brospeace: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
NikeMi1:
Try and save up 10k then u are good to go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Heating in an sd865 device?
Yup. It's all over the internet..

Recording at 8k it heats up like Sunday rice.

Nd some other activities too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
2-3 weeks ago I ordered for redmi note 7 back camera glass from repairpalng and after checking on them last week they said the item has been delivered yet I didn't receive any item I called them and I couldn't understand anything theh were saying, I gave them the right address and two mobile numbers to call when I placed the order but I'm surprise to see repairpalng has a very bad if not the worst customer service ever, I regret ordering anything for them I've sent countless messages on whatsapp without any feedback and anytime I call their number the person who pick the call seem not to have any idea of what's going on.

Repairpalng I never received the redmi note 7 back camera glass I ordered even though you said it won't exceed two weeks to get to me. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do business with repairpalng.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jboixxx, finally o. Corona try wella. Lol. It has been in the PO before 15th of last month. Just got it today. Welldone bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is there any good app that I can download from Google play store whenever my phone battery gets to 100%, it will start playing sound?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Guys please can you help me choose between pocophone f1 and note 8 pro with reasons. Both 6/128
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
hatbricker:
2-3 weeks ago I ordered for redmi note 7 back camera glass from repairpalng and after checking on them last week they said the item has been delivered yet I didn't receive any item I called them and I couldn't understand anything theh were saying, I gave them the right address and two mobile numbers to call when I placed the order but I'm surprise to see repairpalng has a very bad if not the worst customer service ever, I regret ordering anything for them I've sent countless messages on whatsapp without any feedback and anytime I call their number the person who pick the call seem not to have any idea of what's going on.

Repairpalng I never received the redmi note 7 back camera glass I ordered even though you said it won't exceed two weeks to get to me. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do business with repairpalng.
Sorry, just a quick one: what delivery method did you pay for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
micxwell:
Jboixxx, finally o. Corona try wella. Lol. It has been in the PO before 15th of last month. Just got it today. Welldone bro cheesy
Your boi is loyal o. Sorry for the delay; sure it was due to the COVID-19 suspected case at the GPO.

Thanks for your understanding and support always.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klez(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
So, the Poco M2 Oro is here. Kinda like a slightly cheaper Note 9 global pro, with 48mp cam of 9S.

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_poco_m2_pro-10318.php

Well well.

I'll just keep enjoying my 9S here

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
drjprince:
God bless your hustle bro cool

Amen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
hatbricker:

My customer that he repaired the screen for. He has been in my shop and I Dont know what to tell him. Repairpal is the worst in this life. Even those in emeka offor can do this job self. Anytime I get to Lagos I must come to ur shop

(1) (2) (3) ... (7515) (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.