Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358947 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Deleted, it seems....

Banned!!! Again

Aunty sperm booot now doing a very over effective job monitoring d thread,i wonder how many new bots wia created just for the thread alone,wont be surprised if am next again!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2017
iliyande:

Alright, make an offer

Could you be kind enough to drop your number so I can chat you up on whatsapp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
kazzonline:

Banned!!! Again

Aunty sperm booot now doing a very over effective job monitoring d thread,i wonder how many new bots wia created just for the thread alone,wont be surprised if am next again!

The thing just tire me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
gykes:

Could you be kind enough to drop your number so I can chat you up on whatsapp?

Zero 8 one hundred 714158
Call me tomorrow please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primeson1(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
There should be a part 2 already for this thread... It's getting too long now. Op take note
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samunosuke(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

This thread is the best place to sell the alipocket,really dunno what's wrong with your account.Most likely you didn't wait for at least 24hrs after your appeal was approved before funding again ,even if you open another account there is a high probability that you'd still need to appeal after your first $100 transaction.

I'll try one last time. Thanks for your help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samunosuke(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
melorious4:

Sometimes it may not be appeal, I have the same problem like you, though, my appeal has been accepted but two times, unlike urs which is 3 times. With my experience here, it's believed that once u u av unsusseful funding of of ur Alipocket, it means u av an appeal to take care of but with my li2 knowledge on Alixpress, it's not so. Like I tried to fund this morning but I was told av exceeded d with real amount, that I should contact my card issuer, that doesn't require appeal. When I tried with d 2bd card I was told my bank doesn't approve d transaction dt I should also contact my bank. When I contacted UBA, I was told there is an international limit for all the uba card holder allover, that once d limit has been reached no one will be able to pay for any online international platform except u use another method of payment like POS which is not applicable to Aliexpress. Once ur card requested for OTP, it means ur av escape appeal for that particular transaction. Am stand to be corrected ooooo

Well this month just started and I verified my gt card on alipay where they were able to successfully take $0.01. Plus, these are cards that I have used on Amazon US for years, not sure why it's AliExpress that I won't be able to pay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
iliyande:

Zero 8 one hundred 714158
Call me tomorrow please

OK, tomorrow then..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
primeson1:
There should be a part 2 already for this thread... It's getting too long now. Op take note
Maybe when it's 800!
As this thing de go, we need to get "court" on nairaland where this ban issues could be contested openly. Is it cuz he rubbished Tecno that's y he got a share of the ban being distributed indiscriminately? I'm​ beginning to believe that this has got nothing to do with antispam bot but Mods. It can't be coincidence. Nah!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
Why was Gptech banned

This is seriously getting out of hand. SMH.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
jboixxx:

Maybe when it's 800!
As this thing de go, we need to get "court" on nairaland where this ban issues could be contested openly. Is it cuz he rubbished Tecno that's y he got a share of the ban being distributed indiscriminately? I'm​ beginning to believe that this has got nothing to do with antispam bot but Mods. It can't be coincidence. Nah!

Tone it down fam... the mods feds are watching

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
gykes:

Tone it down fam... the mods feds are watching
The worst they can do is to ban! Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
I will go and find all the mods and call them out for explanation. This is not making sense again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2017
hustla:

Make sense
you own the mi5? i cant seriously understand why people buy tecno and other crap when xiaomi is there

Yeah... The phone na small but mighty...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmmmm, and my post just pass there lost.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
Gptech, welcome back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
jboixxx:
Gptech, welcome back
Thanks oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
primeson1:

Welcome back primeson1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary ooo... Supermods na beg I dey oo Front page tomorrow... Make I mail them first.... grin

Att: IBAWON
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
Finally make my order today for Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with the help of Mr protein0 @360naira/$

No extra charge! No commission! No Processing fee!

Soo happy now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
Please how many day is aliexpress standard shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
seyema:
Please how many day is aliexpress standard shipping

Congratulations in advance, 12 to 21days... smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Congratulations in advance, 12 to 21days... smiley

Thanks boss..... Did the countdown starts from the day payment is made or the day they ship the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
Dam5reey:
Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary ooo... Supermods na beg I dey oo Front page tomorrow... Make I mail them first.... grin
grin grin grin, where op oooooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:51pm On May 07, 2017
seyema:

Thanks boss..... Did the countdown starts from the day payment is made or the day they ship the phone?
From the day the phone is shipped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Nope but if you have someone that wants to buy for eg an item worth $50, you can offer to sell the $50 and recover your money.
OK then, how do one go about such sell. Is it buying with funded [mine] account of that amount and the beneficiary paying back in cash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
tolulinks:

Dont use Microsoft edge. Use chrome

It was Chrome. I even used Mozilla, same story;I am unable to submit additional documents as needed for the appeal. What can I do now?

cc: Gptech, noobody, fibonacci2526, princetom1, GrandMufti, jboixxx, Dam5reey, rookidmart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:

It was Chrome. I even used Mozilla, same story;I am unable to submit additional documents as needed for the appeal. What can I do now?

cc: Gptech, noobody, fibonacci2526, princetom1, GrandMufti, jboixxx, Dam5reey, rookidmart

You received a mail from them right?

Simply reply the mail with the documents, chat to follow up... You should have a reference number or something on the mail..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
gabylzy:

Search online on how to change font using ifont on xiaomi
You would have to apply so that you can be given permission to use third party fonts on your phone am low on mb would have given you the link

Can you guide me on this when you are ready please? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
nadalion:
From the day the phone is shipped.
Chai!... I hope the seller ship the thing tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:22pm On May 07, 2017
ugoelvis1:

OK then, how do one go about such sell. Is it buying with funded [mine] account of that amount and the beneficiary paying back in cash

Yes,the person would have to buy the item through your account and pay the naira equivalent to you depending on whatever rate you are charging. The item could be shipped directly to the person's address too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 10:22pm On May 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

You received a mail from them right?

Simply reply the mail with the documents, chat to follow up... You should have a reference number or something on the mail..

Yes, I have a mail. Will reply the mail now. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.