Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9218611 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickyhow(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tiger2020:
dont mind them,my battery serves me wella,i press phone too much so i wouldn't expect my phone to last all day ,
As long as there is light ,i will charge my phone

Which redmi device are u using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xclusive43(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
GrandMufti:

Device is good. But get the regular note 8 if you see
The regular doesn't support glo 4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Acermoon:
People are receiving miui12... My redmi note8 pro have not receive the update.... Is my phone the last born of redmi note8 pro?

We have said it severally that the update was rolled back and if you get mind, side-load it and face the worst that can happen.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jay14:
I am not updating until I see testimonies because I don't want story, like battery drain network is ........
suit yourself, but what was the essence of coming here to ask if you weren't gonna update?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
sajmark:

suit yourself, but what was the essence of coming here to ask if you weren't gonna update?

The characters we meet here everyday. He should wait for Xiaomi founder Lei Jun to give him the go ahead before he updates. As a new user update should be the first thing to do if there is any before you even start installing apps.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
xclusive43:
it does but it depends on your location.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
xclusive43:

If you are in areas with band 3 it does but if your area is with only band 28, you are out of luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xclusive43(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
genius43:

If you are in areas with band 3 it does but if your area is with only band 28, you are out of luck.
i think i fall in band 28 only cry
Is the a Normal version better than the T?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
genius43:

Baba abeg nor vex, you fit help me with link for gcam for R8? Na beg i dey. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
genius43:

You will stay there and your mates will be in MIUI 13 and you will remain waiting for validations. Don't update nobody hold you.
you get time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
xclusive43:

i think i fall in band 28 only cry
Is the a Normal version better than the T?
Nope, they are almost the same phones with some differences.

Use the Nairaland search box search for "differences between Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8T

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
SlawG:
Baba abeg nor vex, you fit help me with link for gcam for R8? Na beg i dey. Thanks

Next time use the compilation thread or the search box. I can't continue getting banned because of repeated posting of links.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
genius43:

The characters we meet here everyday. He should wait for Xiaomi founder Lei Jun to give him the go ahead before he updates. As a new user update should be the first thing to do if there is any before you even start installing apps.
sometimes it's just tiring. I came here last year asking the same question when I first got an update pop-up, immediately few renowned names here told me it was safe, I quickly updated... Jay14 here is my sot after almost a year of use and more than 5 updates (not heavy usage o).

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
genius43:

Next time use the compilation thread or the search box. I can't continue getting banned because of repeated posting of links.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk
Boss, i'm loyal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are you guys seeing this too?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
drjprince:
typical Mr olayinka always eager to help wink, haven't forgotten the way you selfless helped me with that redmi 7 that day
I mean all of you are great,e no easy
People like Genius and festwis go answer one question 100 times even on WhatsApp, personally I don't think I have that kind of patience..Grandmufti and gptech awesome men ,madam fibo and jboixxx very nice people here in the community
Happy Sunday to you all
Them just lift my ban once again grin
Lol. Welcome back
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:
if you see it, don't fill. Close it.

It's 'hackers' trying to steal your login details with malicious scripts. It's called phishing. Someone likely posted a script as a comment in that thread, and so anyone whose browser loads that page sees it.

If you have filled it already, you should change your password.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:

Stop visiting ashewo beer parlour thread undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
naijasensei:

You are wicked oh. Don't you know that some of Grand mufti's one-liners are enough to make some newcomers to start seeing stars, or worse - start a nuclear war on this thread? Many of them will not understand the context of Grand mufti's words.

Awaaay! Who goes there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Jemerson:

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Jemerson:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Jemerson:

Lolx

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damfostopper(m): 2:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Please how much is Xaomi Redmi 8A ? is it still in the market?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Damfostopper:
Very much in the market. Visit Xiaomi Thread Store

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2020
genius43:

No GCam Port yet.
Ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurex01(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Damfostopper:
call/WhatsApp me. It's available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolomax(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2020
I contacted nurex01 for redmi 9a and everything went smoothly, I really recommend this guy for whoever is looking to buy xiaomi products

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning guys, Today is my birthday!!! I for do giveaway but life nova balance grin... Take few seconds from your precious time to say a silent prayer for me.

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Galactico4ever(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2020
sajmark:
Good morning guys, Today is my birthday!!! I for do giveaway but life nova balance grin... Take few seconds from your precious time to say a silent prayer for me.
Happy Birthday.May all your good dreams become reality.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harry2sexy(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning everyone,please i need help with this settings attached below.

Every time i turn off my phone so i can sleep,whenever i turn it back on, #50 is always deducted from my balance.

Please what does it mean and how can o disable it?

The settings that says find phone?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Lol. Welcome back
cool Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2020
harry2sexy:
Good morning everyone,please i need help with this settings attached below.

Every time i turn off my phone so i can sleep,whenever i turn it back on, #50 is always deducted from my balance.

Please what does it mean and how can o disable it?

The settings that says find phone?

That is find my device. It supposed to deduct once except you have a habit of changing your SIM cards. Your solution is on the Xiaomi Compilation thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.