Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9298241 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
johnlondon:

yeah.... I ve been searching, d price of m8 pro has really increased....
Who knows why egrow dy do like this ?
according to the dem, the said m8 and m8 pro are out of stock. They even asked me to wait till 2wks time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Which one did you see? I think they have different rates for buying and selling. Screenshots please

Under Aviation ROE

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
pls wat is d different btw redmi 4x n note 4x? does 4x support mtn 4g? is 4x a good phone? kindly help. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:
Steps to disable miui optimization are here.
If it doesn't work, then you'll have to do a factory reset.

Does disabling the miui optimization have any negative effect on the phone or anything? Thanks for your help so far.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
Sprintx24:

Does disabling the miui optimization have any negative effect on the phone or anything? Thanks for your help so far.....

Not at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
Landed... Itching to pick up from my closest PO.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
emaminaj:

Under Aviation ROE

No its strictly for aviation. Cbn has different rates for each sector.

Abeg which browser allow you open 42 tabs? lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
Gptech:

Jumia is way faster, just received a Leegoo M8 for a friend yesterday. Order was made on the 27th of April, making it just 11 days. You can actually achieve this on Aliexpress Aliexpress, but very rare these days, the fastest I have from Aliexpress is 13days, some persons here have had 11 days.

I guess Jumia would have to ship through the same patterns we ship. Abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
Mfunkynation:
pls wat is d different btw redmi 4x n note 4x?
does 4x support mtn 4g?
is 4x a good phone?
kindly help. thanks
All available Xiaomi phones support Mtn 4G. The difference between the Redmi 4x and note 4x is :
*Processor (snapdragon 425 for 4x vs 625 for note 4x)
*Screen size (5 inch for 4x vs 5.5 inch for note 4x)
*Note 4x has backlit navigation buttons whereas the 4x doesn't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na my tabs una just dey notice....Chrome actually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

I guess Jumia would have to ship through the same patterns we ship. Abi?
Nope, they use expedited shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sodson11(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
I have received my Oukitel u20plus today and I want to ask.
What apps do I install? How do I get started to enjoy the device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
sodson11:
I have received my Oukitel u20plus today and I want to ask.

What apps do I install? How do I get started to enjoy the device?

Hmm shocked lipsrsealed

Open the Playstore App, on the phone download any app you like till you data or memory finish...

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
BluePearls:

abeg im interested in that your Aliexpress package. sent you a mail.
You can call Protein0 Via Zero 7 Zero six 3 five 7 nine 8 four 6.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
walka6868:
I have 4x for sale collected it yesterday from d post office if interested quote me...
How much for this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CODEEATER(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2017
OK...I'm new here...I use a redmi note 3 but looking to u upgrade to something better...

So what do u guys suggest and who here can help in the purchase process...

And BTW,any WhatsApp group?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2017
CODEEATER:
OK...I'm new here...I use a redmi note 3 but looking to u upgrade to something better...

So what do u guys suggest and who here can help in the purchase process...

And BTW,any WhatsApp group?
You can upgrade to any flashship, Mi 5, Mi5s, Mi note 2, etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
shupy:
Pls help. I made an order on aliexpress few days ago. I'm trying to track my order but it's telling me "Unsuccessful delivery". Pls how do I go about it?
Check your post office tomorrow!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
Gptech:

Oh I see. Nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Just saying, my Chrome opens more than 100 tabs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

That means you have to disable miui optimization. But reboot let's know how far.

Boss, I disabled miui optimization after going through developer option, it still didn't work. I guess my final alternative is restoring the phone to factory settings. Please what do you think? If I am doing this, what are the pros and cons please? Guide me so I don't do something extraordinarily unpleasant and harmful to my device. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Yungbitz:

Mi band 2 is great in fact I wear it more than my watch and sleep with it on my wrist.. Great piece for monitoring sleep and daily physical activities

Please tell me more about this Mi band. How does it work with Xiaomi phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Gptech:

Boss pls have you bought anything from "SUPERDEALS" in Jumia. They've got NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION and they sell cheap, but my problem is their rating (1.7 out of 5). The thing come de confuse me. Globalomerce get better rating, but na only NOTE 4X dem get.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
Benstino:

Boss pls have you bought anything from "SUPERDEALS" in Jumia. They've got NOTE 4 GLOBAL VERSION and they sell cheap, but my problem is their rating (1.7 out of 5). The thing come de confuse me. Globalomerce get better rating, but na only NOTE 4X dem get.
Don't have to be afraid as long as you can confirm it's authenticity before collecting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Gptech:

Don't have to be afraid as long as you can confirm it's authenticity before collecting.

all right Bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
Benstino:

all right Bro

Help me here bro, how are you guys locating this shops on jumia? I mean the Globalomerce and Superdeals. I don't see them even when I search. Tell me please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Alright, I have watched several reviews, The phone come with type- c to 3.5mm audio connector, so after charging you plug it in, and listen to your music...

It's not new...

The phone has its stereo speakers too..
does it have curved screen edge like Samsung s7 and co? 150k suppose fit order this phone now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
Sprintx24:

Boss, I disabled miui optimization after going through developer option, it still didn't work. I guess my final alternative is restoring the phone to factory settings. Please what do you think? If I am doing this, what are the pros and cons please? Guide me so I don't do something extraordinarily unpleasant and harmful to my device. Thanks!

Cc GrandMufti, Gptech, etc... Una dey? Help a brother please!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 09, 2017
Sprintx24:

Help me here bro, how are you guys locating this shops on jumia? I mean the Globalomerce and Superdeals. I don't see them even when I search. Tell me please.

Simply search for "redmi note 4", then from the options, locate the ones within the 60-65k price range. If you're ordering the Note 4 from superdeal, order the Gold version (Note 4 Global). The Gray is 4a, while that of Globalomerce is 4x, though they still have Global versions, but they're MTK and not Snapdragon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 11:44pm On May 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Hmm shocked lipsrsealed

Open the Playstore App, on the phone download any app you like till you data or memory finish...

You are not nice.........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:45pm On May 09, 2017
johnlondon:

I don place order for super Egrow since 29th april .. Till now, they havent shipped my order.
I ve msg dem dat i want to cancel the order, so i am looking for a reliable store ..
Boss, wait up! They're likely to ship your order earlier. Most stores don't have it in stock, that's y you'll see Processing time 20-30days. If you are not comfortable with that, chat this store up and confirm if they have in stock, if they have, holla at Egrow for order cancellation and place with the new store (cheaper with them too)

Original Leagoo M8 5.7"HD Mobile Phone Android 6.0 2GB 16GB MT6580A Quad Core 13MP Fingerprint 3500mah Moive Game Smartphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/Bfuiaii6
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cokegee: 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
processrxtn:
Hello Guys,

I have Some funds in my Ali Express Pocket for Sale.

Kindly contact me for quick transaction as I will help you place Order for your Item.

Reason for Selling : I have funds in 2 separate accounts and Seller refuse to accept that claiming it is against Ali Express Policy.

So I will wait till next month to fund the other account so I can make my purchase.

I have 180 Dollars to sell

Contact me on 07065990646 Asap for quick deal.

Thank you
what is the price

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boolee(m), mindsta(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.