Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9221613 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7687) (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KanyeSouthWest: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Honest review?

It's truly a bank of the free.

Parts of its perks are as follows:

1. Free 25 bank transfers every month
2. Free debit card (verve and master card)
3. No ATM maintenance fees
4. No SMS charges
5. No stamp duty charge
6. Immediate reversal of failed transfers and withdrawals over ATM and less than 3hrs over POS.
7. Top notch customer service
8. No charges whatsoever.
NO STAMP DUTY CHARGE?, IN NIGERIA? BANK OPERATING UNDER CBN?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sissoko22(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okehzoe:
Pls do u know where mi 9t pro can be gotten in abuja.

Pointek mobile phone shop
Wuse2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
drmuchin:

OGA GENIUS UR BROS NEED GOOD FAIRLY USED XIAOMI DEVICE, ANYWAY U CAN [b][/b]HELP

But you know I don't sell phones, check the thread store for deals.

Modified: I can see my Oga have attended to you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
sissoko22:

Pointek mobile phone shop
Wuse2

Pointek only sells MI 9T and not Mi 9T Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
KanyeSouthWest:
NO STAMP DUTY CHARGE?, IN NIGERIA? BANK OPERATING UNDER CBN?

Yeah. You read well.

Now you can type in small letters.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Joiedevivre:
What's with all Xiaomi phones with its infrequent app freezes. It's really embarrassing!

How no one ever talks about this issue still baffles me till date.

Wow! All Xiaomi phones?

You must be very powerful to have used all Xiaomi phones. Otherwise, bros fear God na. grin
But why do some people just love to exaggerate?

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammyswt: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please how to get MiUI for my k20 pro, it's in the EU ROM and I haven't received any update yet

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anonimoss: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
genius43:

Remove it and see if it persists.

You're right. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
jakD:

Bro, obviously you use the Note 9pro. what's your experience with the camera, please?

Mine at a time made me completely hated the phone.
i am not a camera fan. Since i bought d fone, i have not used it to snap.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Aiwanfojoy post=92661279]

Available in Benin
You can DM

080--66--34--84--72[/quote

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anonimoss:

You're right. Thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammyswt:
Please how to get MiUI for my k20 pro, it's in the EU ROM and I haven't received any update yet

Who flashed the custom ROM on it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drmuchin: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
genius43:

But you know I don't sell phones, check the thread store for deals.
Modified: I can see my Oga have attended to you.

Yeah, pls help me extend link to the thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sawdi: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please help guys, why does my redmi note 9 consume data like this. I didn't download anything today nor go to Instagram. Just normal browsing, chatting and pubg and used over 700mb embarassed cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by modextus(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Trex4:
I don't understand. You said Xiaomi blocking ads was the reason you couldn't watch videos on your redmi note 8 and now you're saying OnePlus 6t had the same problem? Was it Xiaomi that caused the problem too in the OnePlus?
Now i understand when some people on this site say we Xiaomi lovers always feel everything that is said about Xiaomi is an attack.

Dude. I'm pretty sure every phone user hate annoying ads but this particular ad on CODmobile is a good ad.. I don't even know how to explain it to you. And like most phone users, i hate ads too.. and I'll be quite glad if it's true that Xiaomi block ads but i want that COD ad.

And it's not like I'm sure of the story that Xaomi block ads. I'm only trying every way possible to get to see ads on CODmobile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sawdi: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
modextus:
Now i understand when some people on this site say we Xiaomi lovers always feel everything that is said about Xiaomi is an attack.

Dude. I'm pretty sure every phone user hate annoying ads but this particular ad on CODmobile is a good ad.. I don't even know how to explain it to you. And like most phone users, i hate ads too.. and I'll be quite glad if it's true that Xiaomi block ads but i want that COD ad.

And it's not like I'm sure of the story that Xaomi block ads. I'm only trying every way possible to get to see ads on CODmobile.

Which ads are you talking about? I'm confused.

Edited: Sorry wrong mention.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
modextus:

I don't have much to say but your first paragraph is unwarranted. Have a nice night.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
sawdi:
Please help guys, why does my redmi note 9 consume data like this. I didn't download anything today nor go to Instagram. Just normal browsing, chatting and pubg and used over 700mb embarassed cry

You're consuming your own data. Head to data usage and see individual app usage. No such thing as a phone that consumes data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
modextus:

First paragraph, unrelated.

Second, there are ads on CoD? Never had any on the devices I've played on. First time hearing or seeing it.

Finally, where did you get the info that Xiaomi blocks ads?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
jakD:

Okay bro. Has your camera ever misbehaved since you bought it?
Not at all bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
modextus:

I thought nani made it clear that the reason you no longer see ads is because the game manufacturers think your device isn't compatible? why the sudden outrage man, there are other ways to get rewards in the game aside viewing ads.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Help me guys... My playstore refused to open since I updated to MIUI 12 this morning, I cleared the cache and data but still not opening. What can I do now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ifymorena(f): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Got my phone my Redmi today.... Nice doing business with you.. highly recommended

@Nurex01
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jdesilentkiller:
Help me guys... My playstore refused to open since I updated to MIUI 12 this morning, I cleared the cache and data but still not opening. What can I do now?

Which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jdesilentkiller:

Post the about section of your device. Are you using a Chinese variant?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
sawdi:
Check data usage...some background apps consume a lot of data...Then WhatsApp consumes a lot of data I mean a whole lot ...It is one area we often overlook but like I said earlier,,check ur data usage ,,click on apps to confirm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
sajmark:

I thought nani made it clear that the reason you no longer see ads is because the game manufacturers think your device isn't compatible? why the sudden outrage man, there are other ways to get rewards in the game aside viewing ads.
I don't see the outrage u speak of in his comment...Where is d outrage?? I am lost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sawdi: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Check data usage...some background apps consume a lot of data...Then WhatsApp consumes a lot of data I mean a whole lot ...It is one area we often overlook but like I said earlier,,check ur data usage ,,click on apps to confirm

All right thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jdesilentkiller:

Clear storage of play services or uninstall updates of playstore and play services, then reboot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammyswt:

You are not on official rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by legitboss011(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
So redmi note 10 will come with oled screen with in screen finger print

mediatek dimension 800 5g chip set

4 to 8 gb of ram

4520 mAh battery

48mp quad camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Keiyadosh:
I don't see the outrage u speak of in his comment...Where is d outrage?? I am lost
his first paragraph has traits of outrage in it. if you are still Lost then I'm sorry I cannot be of any more help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7687) (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.