Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9488230 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
Enoch

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:51am On May 10, 2017
Ebubemg:
Enoch
I don't know y the guy just like spamming this thread.
That your pishure na die!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2017
shakol91:
please anyone with store that sells Note4X snapdragon,32gig 3gig ROM(Grey) around $151 - $153 including shipping to Nigeria should quote me THANKS

I have one awaiting payment.. Come to whatsapp if you're interested. #peace

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I still believe it's the battery settings causing this.

If multitasking worked fine before, then factory reset is the best option. Backup only your documents / data. Do not back up system settings. And remember your miui login details ie email /username and password because you might require to re-login after reset.
The only con here is that you have to setup your phone from scratch as if it's new.

Another alternative is to lock the app in memory.

Thanks for your continuous support. I tried the lock app in memory option, it worked but I want the real deal without having to do the artificial. So I am thinking of restoring the phone back to factory settings. My plea is this, can you guide me from the starting to finish with an explanation of how to back up, restore the phone to factory settings and then restore my back up successfully? Again, does the back up option in the phone work for this particular exercise? Please forgive my disturbances. undecided cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2017
Dani4tech:

Lol.. small

You Charged 5 times
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:00am On May 10, 2017
Daseento:
I want to believe your phone is Note4 SD. If so you can check for msvii case or any plain silicone case for note4x.

Bat3 charging takes 2hrs 30min with the stock accessories except if you want to try the 3.0 quick charging adapters.

You can update your device to the latest ROM if you wish and provided you've experienced one sort of anormaly or d other, aside that, don't stress yourself for now (I'm still on v8.2.2.0)

Tweaking your device? It's your choice.

Original MSVII Brand For Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro prime phone case Silicone scrub cover Luxury Hard Frosted PC Redmi NOTE 4X 3S 3 4 4C
http://s.aliexpress.com/QBvuMVfY
(from AliExpress Android)

For redmi 3S Soft Silicon TPU Clear Cases for xiaomi 5C redmi 4 pro 4A Note 3 Pro Se redmi 4x Pro Note 4X Cover Tempered glass
http://s.aliexpress.com/qIrq6jEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2017
daseento:
Hello peeps, my phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 but the issue is that it charge slowly, i mean snail-like charging. Although I've gotten notification for upgrading to 8.4.0 or something but i haven't download it yet. Please how can i boost the charging time ?
Secondly I wanna case a suitable phone case for the phone who can recommend a suitable one for me. I will appreciate if the person will drop a link.
Lastly I feel that i haven't really explore the phone enough, i would like to know about some crazy(geek like stuff) it can do.

Thanks
Cc rookimart, gptech, Princeton,jboixx et al
I believe your phone is charging via AC, it's very likely via USB. As GrandMufti said, 'shook the usb enter both the phone and charger well cheesy'.

To check if phone is charging properly (via AC), Goto settings - About phone - tap internal memory like 7 times - battery info. The result is shown below

2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mogenerous(f): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
shakol91:
I have checked Dreami but can't make the order. no option to select color

Go through Dreami Original Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4 X 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Mobile Phone Snapdragon 435 Octa Core 5.0" 4100mAh Official Global Rom
http://s.aliexpress.com/fei67beM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2017
note 4x support otg right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
Sprintx24:

Thanks for your continuous support. I tried the lock app in memory option, it worked but I want the real deal without having to do the artificial. So I am thinking of restoring the phone back to factory settings. My plea is this, can you guide me from the starting to finish with an explanation of how to back up, restore the phone to factory settings and then restore my back up successfully? Again, does the back up option in the phone work for this particular exercise? Please forgive my disturbances. undecided cry

Backup process:
Settings>additional settings> backup n reset>local backup> backup> system (click on the arrow at the right end to select your desired items to be backed up. Remember to deselect the SETTINGS)> ok. Do same with the APPs section. Then click BACK UP.
Go to your Internal drive>miui>copy the backup folder as it is to SD or your system.

Restore process:
Copy the backup folder to MIUI folder in the internal storage.
Go Settings>additional settings> backup n reset>local backup> select the last backup item> Restore.

Query whichever process that isn't clear and nite that this backup doesn't back up your 3rd party apps data like your WhatsApp messages.

4 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
Richhard:
note 4x support otg right?
YES.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2017
itunity007:
I change my location back to nigeria and I got this notification:- note 4 mtk

Did you download the update yet? How is the performance and battery after this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:29am On May 10, 2017
Sprintx24:

Answered by Sir Jboixx smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:37am On May 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Answered by Sir Jboixx smiley
Hahahaha, sir ke? You be my oga for this thing o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
jboixxx:

Hahahaha, sir ke? You be my oga for this thing o.

I've really lost touch with miui wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2017
Dammit, Access Bank. I open an account, request for a Visa card, and the dumbasses give me a MasterCard. WTF am I supposed to do with this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
HeavenlyBang:
Dammit, Access Bank. I open an account, request for a Visa card, and the dumbasses give me a MasterCard. WTF am I supposed to do with this?

Seems Mastercard work too... Access bank users...Show!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Lesson learned cheesy

cheesy

The stolen phone was SD too, not MTK. Waiting patiently for my RN4 wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by starlightRR(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
Who else got this

Enjoy NO LIMIT on international POS/WEB transactions & $1,000 daily on ATM with a GTBank Dollar Card. Apply on Internet Banking or email dollardebit@gtbank.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
starlightRR:
Who else got this

Enjoy NO LIMIT on international POS/WEB transactions & $1,000 daily on ATM with a GTBank Dollar Card. Apply on Internet Banking or email dollardebit@gtbank.com

everyone! it's old news now self

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
starlightRR:
Who else got this

grin grin grin grin Great...

Shebi you Dollardebit and Dollar Card.. who cares about Dollar card.

FYI Abeg, Make we dey try digest the message we receive do some clarification from sender..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2017
tocynajani:

Leagoo M8 Pro is actually $82 or thereabouts excluding shipping so u can pay $90 and get a tempered glass or some other things

name of store?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
jboixxx:

Backup process:
Settings>additional settings> backup n reset>local backup> backup> system (click on the arrow at the right end to select your desired items to be backed up. Remember to deselect the SETTINGS)> ok. Do same with the APPs section. Then click BACK UP.
Go to your Internal drive>miui>copy the backup folder as it is to SD or your system.

Restore process:
Copy the backup folder to MIUI folder in the internal storage.
Go Settings>additional settings> backup n reset>local backup> select the last backup item> Restore.

Query whichever process that isn't clear.

Thanks very plenty boss.!! I will do this and get back to you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2017
Dam5reey:

Seems Mastercard work too... Access bank users...Show!

Abeg o, can Access bank users verify this? I'm pissed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
Sprintx24:

Did you download the update yet? How is the performance and battery after this?

Performance is better but the update dey suck battery almost like 8.1.7.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
jboixxx:
Daseento:
I want to believe your phone is Note4 SD. If so you can check for msvii case or any plain silicone case for note4x.

Bat3 charging takes 2hrs 30min with the stock accessories except if you want to try the 3.0 quick charging adapters.

You can update your device to the latest ROM if you wish and provided you've experienced one sort of anormaly or d other, aside that, don't stress yourself for now (I'm still on v8.2.2.0)

Tweaking your device? It's your choice.

Original MSVII Brand For Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro prime phone case Silicone scrub cover Luxury Hard Frosted PC Redmi NOTE 4X 3S 3 4 4C
http://s.aliexpress.com/QBvuMVfY

For redmi 3S Soft Silicon TPU Clear Cases for xiaomi 5C redmi 4 pro 4A Note 3 Pro Se redmi 4x Pro Note 4X Cover Tempered glass
http://s.aliexpress.com/qIrq6jEF

Thanks. I ordered the case already. I hope the battery issue improve
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2017
seunlaww:

I have one awaiting payment.. Come to whatsapp if you're interested. #peace
pls send me the whatsapp number. But I've already funded my coupon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2017
Access Bank customer care on Twitter says you can use the MasterCard. Can anyone confirm?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Abeg o, can Access bank users verify this? I'm pissed.
master card works as well. Using it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2017
Stevebrown:

master card works as well. Using it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2017
At last appeal accepted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks!
mind u, its 375/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.