Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244130 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
And a pouch too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2020
explosiveskull:
Not for ucweb, am asking of how to do it in mi browser bro.
use kiwi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2020
explosiveskull:
Make una forget am, mediatek finish work for that dimensity 1000+

Chipset Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ (7nm)
CPU Octa-core (4x2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G77 MC9
i swear
Meister:

They've really upped their game, they might soon start giving SD a run for their money
Na so bro
Gr8fulHeart:
Please house. I can't download latest update.. this is where my phone stops all day. Redmi 8

Download manually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
postdigger:
Sorry, hope I won't loose any file after updating?
No you won't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
postdigger:
Bro thanks a lot, it finally worked
cheesy cheesy jah bless man
You are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
macbeyland:
To all my customers and prospective customers,

My apologies if you feel I am too brief in my response to your enquiries during transactions. The Issue is that I respond to lots of chats and customers enquiries at once and as a result I need to keep conversations for each person as brief as possible so that I can respond to everyone who has sent messages.

Also, I need to have time for other stuffs apart from responding to chats EG, processing and delivery of packages for people who have placed orders.

In view of this, I also believe customers can also be considerate. For example, there is absolutely no need for you to see an advert with price and condition clearly stated, then you chat the seller up asking for price again...
Something you had already seen in the advert before you chatted.

When a seller has stated that price is firm and none negotiable, there is no need to chat the seller up again and asking 'what is your last price'?

When a seller states that his price is non negotiable, it is simply for the buyer to determine whether he or she can buy at the sellers' price or not. If you can buy, you chat the seller up. If you think the price is too expensive don't even chat the seller.

It is not ideal to ask seller to be sending pictures of items when you know you have no intention of buying, or when you know that that item is a sealed item that can't be opened to take pictures. You can simply go online to check pictures and video reviews of whatever you want to buy.

I have had somebody chatting me up that he needs a phone then his next question was 'what can you tell me about Xiaomi?' for heavens sake, where does one begin to answer such a question from? Is it the MD, his family, number of xiaomi staff, date of origin etc that you want me to give you info about?

Bottom line is, do due research of whatever item you wish to buy before you even set out to buy that item. You can even compare prices from other sellers and whatever they are offering before you choose which seller to buy from. When you eventually choose the seller to buy from, it should be about you informing the seller what you need, state your location, delivery time frame, ask for account, make payment and expect to receive your item.

Lastly, if you have doubt about online transactions or you don't trust a seller, there's no need whatsoever to chat the seller up and asking questions about what he sells.

I have had so many people chatting me up and then later saying that they needed me to convince them because they were afraid of being scammed. My response to these people is usually ' If you are afraid of online transaction, pls don't do it. Follow your mind'. This is because, I find it absurd for someone to chat up somebody he's about to make payment to, and asking the person to convince them that he's not a scammer. Even if the seller was a scammer, would he tell you he's a scammer? Do scammers tell their victims that they are about to be scammed?

If you have doubts about a seller, a simple Google search is all you need to clear or enforce your doubts. Simply copy the person's name, phone number etc and go search on Google. You will see what people have said about the person, if he's an old seller and has built reviews over time. You can also check the sellers profile on nairaland and see what others have said about him.

For example, copy macbeyland, or 08062907289 or search on Google. You will definitely get a lot of information about me.

If on nairaland, Simply click on the sellers profile and check his mentions and his post. Within 10 minutes, you should be convinced whether to or not to trust the person with your money.

I hope with these, I will be able to assist prospective buyers and even other sellers.

Let's try and help ourselves. Abeg

Cheers.

Noted bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2020
CoachOore:
Is it a must to upgrade to android 10

Not really, it's advisable to upgrade tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
chigirlangel:

Please no vex,how do I do this
go to app info

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Jemerson:

Sifia pains cheesy
Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
flawless911:
I wish Redmi Note 9S was the size of Note 7/8 kiss cry

Me too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Morning Jboixx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Morning Jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:
go to app info
Calm down bro... Oga jboixxx where my giveaway? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
nonsense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckdem:
nonsense
morniny
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2020
TheoneJabulani i leave you to God grin

I'm in sifia pains
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:
TheoneJabulani i leave you to God grin
I was waiting for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2020
see as Una dey spam this place because of giveaway... nonsense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckdem:

Abegi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by losdiose(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

The giveaway is cancelled

Too much spamming

The benefactor can use his own discretion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckdem:
After all the spamming none of them succeeded... cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by celebstine: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Uhm please i need help with the gcam setup for remdi note 9s the one i have over exposes pictures with a considerable reduction in sharpness and clarity and also the mi remote doesn't do a good job at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2020
losdiose:
grin grin grin grin

The giveaway is cancelled

Too much spamming

The benefactor can use his own discretion
Na wa o... If you check I won without spamming na... Should I pay 4 there deeds
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Mark9854:

count again. Anyways it's up to Jboixxx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Mark9854:

theoneJabulani won, not you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:

Congratulations my brother, more wins grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Congratulations my brother, more wins grin
Folahanmi19:
theoneJabulani won, not you
not really, you were spamming the thread and Jboixxx warned against that,anyway, thanks sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
that's if the deleted post counts right? it's all good sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2020
haywhy59:
Neatly
ads are not welcome here bro, use the thread store

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.