Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9221368 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7921) (7922) (7923) (7924) (7925) (7926) (7927) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Guyy rest....I have been seeing all ur posts...All u do is condemn people that have issues with their devices...Is there anything wrong with lodging complaints??why are u always attacking people??It is really not nice .. People wanted the updates because of these features,, now the features are gone,,he suddenly has lost d right to complain??what has he said that is wrong??

Awon Femi Adesina! You have been noticed. Removed feature is now a complaint?

Wetin tinubu no go see for France!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
festwiz:

All networks have been acting out lately even MTN, Airtel and weirdly GLO. I've had a full 3 hour downtime yesterday for no apparent reason. MTN even lost 2G reception at some point.

Hopefully it will be resolved now movement is no longer restricted that much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kibbs(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
jboixxx:
Is there a bad variant of pixel 2xl?

Of course not. A phone can develop faults like the aforementioned from previous users. Whoever it is that wants to purchase a used phone should have done the necessary checks before buying, that's all I'm saying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kibbs(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
saint2ace:

grin grin can you please explain the parameters of the comparisons...

Processor wise, camera wise, pedigree wise, specs wise. Not mates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kibbs:

Processor wise, camera wise, pedigree wise, specs wise. Not mates

Did you notice u didn't say anything? grin

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Olayetan:
So I finally bought note 9 pro yesterday

Honestly, I'm so disappointed with the typing, I'm not getting my Samsung experience from the typing and it's really giving me headache.

Wish I had bought Samsung galaxy note 8.

Anyone wanna come pay for my note 9 pro (6GB & 128GB)
I wanna switch back to Samsung.

I love the camera and display but typing is just so difficult for me as its not responding fast to my typing.
ahh Samsung keyboard
The second best after apples keyboard which leaves gboard at the third position

You're talking about the haptic feedback you get
That makes typing feel a whole lot better and smoother

Did you end up selling it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmyreal4:
Some people funny Sha.....first time for me to see person dey complain over keyboard grin
I n ow it's late but everyone has little things that may not seem a big deal to others but would be to them
You probably have one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olayetan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Flytime:
ahh Samsung keyboard

Not the haptic feedback on keypress, its about you getting to press a certain alphabet, but the keyboard bringing another alphabet, so you have to keep deleting to get what you're typing right...

I've used lots of phones ranging from iphone to Samsung and i can tell there's lots of difference in the typing response...

I still haven't sold it but still intend to so i can get Samsung note 9...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
fibonacci2526:

But according to your last post, you are coming from a budget Samsung device and not a flagship Samsung device so am wondering what could be so special regarding typing speed on your A30. Maybe MIUI is not your thing, happy sales.
i know it's late

It's Samsung keyboard he's talking about
It's not available on other devices and doesn't work as good when side loaded us not everyone has that time or is able to do that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Olayetan:

Not the haptic feedback on keypress, its about you getting to press a certain alphabet, but the keyboard bringing another alphabet, so you have to keep deleting to get what you're typing right...

I've used lots of phones ranging from iphone to Samsung and i can tell there's lots of difference in the typing response...

okay and I get what you said
I've experienced that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Geofavor:

Man, I don't understand all these grammar.

I want to get a 30000Mah PB .... I already use a 20000Mah, but it's not enough. We can go for 3 weeks without light here. I'm hoping that if I get this extra PB, after a full charge of the two PBs , they should keep my phone on for at least a week. Should I go ahead? Hope no side effects?
grin grin local man cannot die on top english
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good evening.
Edakun e epp me.

I can't find all the files i hide in the private folder.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Can I still recover them?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Flytime:
ahh Samsung keyboard

You again?? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Flytime:
i know it's late

It's Samsung keyboard he's talking about
It's not available on other devices and doesn't work as good when side loaded us not everyone has that time or is able to do that

I got what he was saying the first time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jemerson:

You again?? grin
make i no lie, I no remember you
Se we don drag something for nairaland before?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Flytime:
ahh Samsung keyboard

I find the Samsung keyboard to be crap as I currently try using it on one of their midrange device am using as a secondary device, even when I used it on their flagship devices, I found it to be meh. Nothing special about it in my personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]

Good evening Elders,

Please I need advice on the things I should avoid on a "first charge" so as to prevent damaging my battery (esp. with regards to power source).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jemerson:

Awon Femi Adesina! You have been noticed. Removed feature is now a complaint?

Wetin tinubu no go see for France!
Was that an attempt at being funny?? cause it was really poor bro....Only bitter people pick on people and attack them anyhow for airing their complaints...Genius already replied him with common sense as a sensible human being should......Wake up Tommorow and see that u can no longer make calls with ur phone because Xiaomi removed it and please stomach it since removed features shouldn't be complained about...Make person jes dey bitter unnecessarily like d people u re picking on are d source of your life problems...If u don't have a solution to people's complaints,, just shut up and look away not insult them

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timiflexi: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Veezy4u:
Please what's the exact price of note8 n note 8pro in stores? Who uses one? Is it really worth it? I'm using a 1gb ram Gionee m6 mini, it's been very ok for me, I need an upgrade. Thanks in advance

8 pro is a major go if you are a gamer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Was that an attempt at being funny?? cause it was really poor bro....Only bitter people pick on people and attack them anyhow for airing their complaints...Genius already replied him with common sense as a sensible human being should......Wake up Tommorow and see that u can no longer make calls with ur phone because Xiaomi removed it and please stomach it since removed features shouldn't be complained about...Make person jes dey bitter unnecessarily like d people u re picking on are d source of your life problems...If u don't have a solution to people's complaints,, just shut up and look away not insult them

Hehehe... It's clear who the bitter fellow is. Continue writing epistle you hear? When you are done, spiral bind it and sell.

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ozoigbondu: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Which one is better redmi note 9s or note 8 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2020
ozoigbondu:

Dunno but gsmarena comparison is always helpful for me in these matters
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:16am On Oct 24, 2020
ozoigbondu:

It is a thing of choice but personally, I will pick a 9s over an 8 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Floki737: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Please am about to buy the xiaomi redmi airdots, please who is using it here?
Can u share your experience?
Please how is d base like??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Floki737:
Please am about to buy the xiaomi redmi airdots, please who is using it here?
Can u share your experience?
Please how is d base like??

Where are you buying the Airdots from, becareful there are fakes out there.

I don't think you can get bass with probably high expectations from that price point. Other alternatives are Haylou GT1 Plus or QCY T5

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fijiano202(m): 2:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

yeah it sucks ...Redmi has error prone typing.. Xiaomi paid boys are coming for u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Jemerson:

Hehehe... It's clear who the bitter fellow is. Continue writing epistle you hear? When you are done, spiral bind it and sell.

Hypocrite

What's the name of your font please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jones100: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

Usage is subjective as others have stated

Font name please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2020
fijiano202:
yeah it sucks ...Redmi has error prone typing.. Xiaomi paid boys are coming for u

I kukuma don't understand this error-prone typing you people are referring to.

I used rn5 and rn7 and I didn't get errors. I can't say much about the default keyboard but swiftkey works well on all my devices.

Is it that you press "a" and it shows "b" instead or perhaps it's that you press "ab" and it responds to the "b" but not the "a"?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Joshkid:
What's the name of your font please?

Google sans

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Jones100:

Font name please

SFP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

Usage is subjective as others have stated

Lmao. Don't loud it bro. Some people just argue for the sake of it and not because they actually know about what they are arguing. Worst of all is they make you feel like you don't know anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7921) (7922) (7923) (7924) (7925) (7926) (7927) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.