Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357678 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) (7955) (7956) (7957) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
gafman222:

Is this battery healthy enough? RN8
Yes, it is.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by weblord1900: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think my battery is bad.. I'm using RN7.. I leave my data connection always On.. Could that be the reason for this massive drain of my battery

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
weblord1900:
I think my battery is bad.. I'm using RN7.. I leave my data connection always On.. Could that be the reason for this massive drain of my battery
Your network is the culprit, there's nothing wrong.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

I can't, you have to search for one. Or contact any seller that orders to see if they can help out
boss please do u use redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abusule007:
Please, I'm i the only one experiencing delay to an item i ordered since early last month?

The last response i got from tracking said item was enroute to country of destination and they've been quiet since then.

Is it that our local post offices were affected by the endsars protest or something else is causing the delay

October 13th dispatched is still hanging so be patient
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
weblord1900:

Remove your phone from battery saver. Also your network is unstable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
organism3:
boss please do u use redmi note 7

No, any problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
I don't know if anyone has an idea if Xiaomi power bank 20,000mah can fast charge redmi note 9 pro,

18W max output
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by weblord1900: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

Remove your phone from battery saver. Also your network is unstable.
I thought battery saver suppose to save battery. Why should I remove it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
weblord1900:
I thought battery saver suppose to save battery. Why should I remove it

At this stage, from my end it drains more till 30% and less.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Guys who stay around sango ota, abeg Post Office still dey Call when item arrive? Seems my aliepress orders don dey Nigeria for some time now but haven't gotten a call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
lekmyth:
I have known fair and well that taking it to them would barely yeild anything positive. All these warranty and Guarantee things are all facade of false security; it is time for Slot and Xiaomi to take responsibility but anyway, all is well.

I understand your case. Those warranty stuff na scam. Bought an itel phone some months ago (not slot tho) and discovered that it takes 6hours to charge. Tried returning it but they declined.

As for your case, since it's software issue, you fit try clearing the data of the find device app... or play around with some settings you can try.

Maybe, guys who can flash xiaomi devices can help you install the firmware afresh.

Or maybe an OTA update would fix it. But I can almost assure you that the issue can be fixed since it's a software problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
ibawon:
As of today again it's my Baiday and my Son's naming ceremony tomorrow, come my house come follow me celebrate oo

Odikwa risky o. Hungry men every where! Make you no enter debit o. Congrats on your baby tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

No, any problem?
wanted to ask about your experience using miui 12 on redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

even Oct 2nd never arrive yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NpvnStar: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gptech:

I see your post since yesterday but spambot nr let me see road. Abeg rush get the Mi 10 ultra before e finish ooo grin.

Oga Gptech, I don lose your number oo And I need this Device! How i fit reach you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

18W max output

I don't get boss, does it mean the power bank won't be able to give 18W to the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
omoadeleye:

I don't get boss, does it mean the power bank won't be able to give 18W to the phone?

Redmi Note 9 Pro charges at 30W max. I simply replied you that a power bank can charge(Output) at 18W max.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abusule007: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

Thanks for the response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abusule007: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kamaye:
even Oct 2nd never arrive yet.
What's actually causing the delay to these items.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abusule007:
What's actually causing the delay to these items.
COVID-19 is crawling back to forment countries!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekmyth(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kennyflyair:

I understand your case. Those warranty stuff na scam. Bought an itel phone some months ago (not slot tho) and discovered that it takes 6hours to charge. Tried returning it but they declined.

As for your case, since it's software issue, you fit try clearing the data of the find device app... or play around with some settings you can try.

Maybe, guys who can flash xiaomi devices can help you install the firmware afresh.

Or maybe an OTA update would fix it. But I can almost assure you that the issue can be fixed since it's a software problem.
I appreciate fam,this the third time the phone is getting wiped,I am losing my file, I spent more than 5k data in restoring old apps as android policy forbids sending some apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekmyth(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
I am having problem with activating my sim cards with my the cloud, this could be the culprit, it sends international sms, which costs from #35-50 per sms, but it keeps getting failed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gptech:

I see your post since yesterday but spambot nr let me see road. Abeg rush get the Mi 10 ultra before e finish ooo grin.

Are you serious? I have been so occupied, I have almost forgotten everything about aliexpress and xiaomi. Poor me grin

Please which store is in vogue now? Where can I get it at cheaper price please?

Modified : for this kind boo.hari economy na im u dey recommend phone wey be person 5 year salary. Oga gptech abeg feear God small naw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Abusule007:
Please, I'm i the only one experiencing delay to an item i ordered since early last month?

The last response i got from tracking said item was enroute to country of destination and they've been quiet since then.

Is it that our local post offices were affected by the endsars protest or something else is causing the delay
Mine is like this since September
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

Redmi Note 9 Pro charges at 30W max. I simply replied you that a power bank can charge(Output) at 18W max.

Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:

Thanks boss, what about for note 9s?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gafman222: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
I don't know if anyone has an idea if Xiaomi power bank 20,000mah can fast charge redmi note 9 pro,
It will charge it well. Using this wit my RN8 and it always charge it 3 times (3 cycle from 0-100)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
gafman222:

It will charge it well. Using this wit my RN8 and it always charge it 3 times (3 cycle from 0-100)

Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pelvicky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good day bosses

My redmi note 7 is always getting hot

Always hot.

Infact, I use to put cold water on it.

It keep giving me message of

"Your device is getting hot"

What can be done?

Though, I have pending update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
pelvicky:
Good day bosses

Always hot.

What can be done?

Water dey spoil phone o.

Try update your phone maybe it would help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
pelvicky:
Good day bosses

Always hot.

What can be done?

Does it say that when the ambient temperature is 40 degrees or when it's 25

Is it when you're playing games or when the phone is sitting still

Is it when you're charging and using the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) (7955) (7956) (7957) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.