Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301570 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) (8049) (8050) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
sajmark:

This depends on whether Glo network is good in your location or not, and clearly Glo isn't good @ where you reside.
it's good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
surely22:

Sis, you're absolutely right on this one.
Glo network is MAJORLY culprits.

Immediately I notice it, I just took out the SIM the put inside my torch light .
Make them rest abeg
Me don port o.. Their network can reduce your battery's lifespan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
genius43:

They are not terrible. They might not support theme but it doesn't in any way make them terrible.

The ui is what I don't like. It doesn't complement the beauty of MIUI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
NellaObi:
bro pls check the link you posted and post it again. Pls.. i need this gcam
if you're on Telegram, I can easily send it to you, however if you're able to get it elsewhere, this is the name of the GCAM

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Remmedy:

Note 9s ?

Yeah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Remmedy:
I use a Redmi note 9 s .... I just downloaded a Gcam ( pixelcam beta) and my normal camera takes better shots .... the Gcam pictures comes out too cripsy .... abeg help me

trCam born to shoot 1.4, Nikita 1.9, Butchercam 2.2, Burial 10 or 9.4

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Joshkid:
if you're on Telegram, I can easily send it to you, however if you're able to get it elsewhere, this is the name of the GCAM

There is a newer version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maycher(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Guys, is it possible to get a good audio of a live chat using the screen recorder?

Had a Zoom session today. Recorded a part of it and when I played it afterwards, the audio = 0.

Is there a way around this or can someone kindly recommend another app that serves this purpose.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Maycher:
Guys, is it possible to get a good audio of a live chat using the screen recorder?

Had a Zoom session today. Recorded a part of it and when I played it afterwards, the audio = 0.

Is there a way around this or can someone kindly recommend another app that serves this purpose.

Did you set your screen recorder audio input?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maycher(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
genius43:

Did you set your screen recorder audio input?

Thanks for your response genius43.

I'm not sure I did that. I only set the sound source to Mic.

So how do I do that?

Modified: Seems I just have to switch the sound source from Mic to System sounds.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olodo24: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Luisema4luv:

use broom to check for dirt blocking d airspace for d speaker
This worked solidly. My speaker is back. Thanks, guys. U guys are the best. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olodo24: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
genius43:

Mic on one side, The Microphone on the other side.
thanks for educating me on that. I used to think it was two
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NellaObi: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Joshkid:
I'm on telegram...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
NellaObi:
I'm on telegram. 0818*89*59719 my number. Thanks

What you need is your username not phone number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NellaObi: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Joshkid:
am on telegram.. alright send me your name lemme add up thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
NellaObi:
am on telegram.. alright send me your name lemme add up thanks
Josh Olusesi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
queenfav:
Glo network is a battery drainer,i have confirmed it .I switched to Mtn data subscription and my phone is getting 11 hrs SOT.It has NEVER gotten even 9hrs with Glo.

Pls, which sims are in your phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
explosiveskull:

I couldn't find one urgently in my locality and I was in the shop to buy another thing when one of my students spotted me and offered to help me with a tempered glass which he paid for.

All dis lecturers and awuf...

Students dey try sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
sajmark:

This depends on whether Glo network is good in your location or not, and clearly Glo isn't good @ where you reside.
Except MTN reception is poor, even without using glo to browse, it's a battery sucker. Reason I switched to MTN was because there was no 4g reception in my new location. Even on 2g it sucks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
queenfav:
Glo network is a battery drainer,i have confirmed it .I switched to Mtn data subscription and my phone is getting 11 hrs SOT.It has NEVER gotten even 9hrs with Glo.
grin Don't let Glo ambassadors hear this o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
jboixxx:

We don't deny that it uses a lot of battery power. It is different from been slow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edox4(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Guys please kindly recommend a good earbud for me. My budget is 9k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
genius43:

We don't deny that it uses a lot of battery power. It is different from been slow.
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
judondasylva:

Ads are strictly not allowed on this thread. Take note. Take your ad to the appropriate thread.

Edit your post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
judondasylva:
Huawei Ho0

We don't do ads here. Go Xiaomi Thread Store for ads placement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Edox4:
Guys please kindly recommend a good earbud for me. My budget is 9k

QCY T5, Haylou GT1 plus, you can contact Redpanter to help you order from Jumia.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
eby001:

Except MTN reception is poor, even without using glo to browse, it's a battery sucker. Reason I switched to MTN was because there was no 4g reception in my new location. Even on 2g it sucks
Bad network drains battery faster no doubt, but I see guys here generalising the fact that Glo network is a battery sucker whereas I have been using Glo to browse, stream and download without any increase in battery drain... I think it will be better if we point out that the strength of Glo's signal in our area is the cause and not the Company in general. I come in peace though, today is weekend and we know how some weekends can be in this thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
jboixxx:
They must hear!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Muhammedbashir:

Pls, which sims are in your phone?
mtn and glo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
genius43:

QCY T5, Haylou GT1 plus, you can contact Redpanter to help you order from Jumia.

Boss, QCY T5 can work for how many hours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
queenfav:
mtn and glo

Am using Airtel and Glo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) (8049) (8050) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline, ReacherSaidNoth and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.