Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9164344 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8207) (8208) (8209) (8210) (8211) (8212) (8213) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
1victor:

No one on ground??

I need them urgently

There are people selling those Anker here but you might have to up your budget a little
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jones100:

What is this your font name?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
1victor:

No one on ground??

I need them urgently

I don't sell. You asked for recommendations and I just gave check the thread store for anonymousey and BlackArab

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
tageve:
Neatly

No ads are allowed on this thread edit your post and take it to the appropriate thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tekzyflex(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please who's using Redmi 9c 3gig version. How is the sound production when using earpiece or airdots?
Because my sound production is so poor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1victor(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
genius43:

I don't sell. You asked for recommendations and I just gave check the thread store for anonymousey and BlackArab

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
How can I get RN7 type C USB cord ? Any seller? I live in Abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzland: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
genius43:

6GB Ram not for our region so remove that detail.
OK, bro. But, please, is there any other major difference between both phones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
frisky008:
jboixxx to the rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mtn network is bad everywhere I go.

On my Mtn line, I use the WelcomeBack data which is 200naira for 1gig valid for a week. But due to terrible network, I want to switch to Airtel or glo.

Please are there any plans for these networks similar to Mtn WelcomeBack. Or what are the cheapest plans for these networks that you know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
genius43:

Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samyd18: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kennyflyair:

On my Mtn line, I use the WelcomeBack data which is 200naira for 1gig valid for a week. But due to terrible network, I want to switch to Airtel or glo.

Please are there any plans for these networks similar to Mtn WelcomeBack. Or what are the cheapest plans for these networks that you know?

you can see something similar on Airtel *141*243# or *141# ... check my offer..... you might be eligible..... but glo doesn't wellcome you back even if you leave them for a year

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samueldon(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please I need suggestions on what to do. My redmi note 8 battery drains faster than any 4000mah phone I have ever used. When I surf the Internet, just surfing oh, the screen of the phones becomes hot. A full battery charge lasts about 2+hrs when playing pubg. I have tried all settings including dark mode/theme. Now am considering getting a new battery. I don't know if new battery will fix this. Pls I need ur help and advice. The phone is just 8months old. I collected it from my sis who used it for just pictures and watching of movies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
samueldon:
Please I need suggestions on what to do. My redmi note 8 battery drains faster than any 4000mah phone I have ever used. When I surf the Internet, just surfing oh, the screen of the phones becomes hot. A full battery charge lasts about 2+hrs when playing pubg. I have tried all settings including dark mode/theme. Now am considering getting a new battery. I don't know if new battery will fix this. Pls I need ur help and advice. The phone is just 8months old. I collected it from my sis who used it for just pictures and watching of movies

Maybe you can't try the compilation thread and read through everything concerning battery there. It's at the first page of this thread. Also try this.
You're suspecting there's hardware issue affecting your phone? Dial *#*#6484#*#* and do the hardware test.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is something I have noticed so I need your opinions on what might be the cause.

Last year October I purchased Space black RN8 and I used it up until someone took it on the 13th of January, and then on the 27th I purchased Neptune Blue RN8. I have used GCam on both devices and I have noticed that on this Neptune Blue model I can't get the same output as I got on that black model.

Are these devices using the same camera lenses?

NB. Both are 4Gb 64 GB ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Emmyreal4:
jboixxx to the rescue
Thanks, boss mi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
nongo123:
This is something I have noticed so I need your opinions on what might be the cause.

Last year October I purchased Space black RN8 and I used it up until someone took it on the 13th of January, and then on the 27th I purchased Neptune Blue RN8. I have used GCam on both devices and I have noticed that on this Neptune Blue model I can't get the same output as I got on that black model.

Are these devices using the same camera lenses?

NB. Both are 4Gb 64 GB ROM

Same gcam, same settings?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Drizzle007:

Same gcam, same settings?

Yes same everything and the output quality is miles apart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
1victor:

Over-ear or in-ear
Edifier NB2
MPOW T5/M5
Anker Life P2
EDIFIER TWS1 Pro
1MORE ColorBuds
Anker Soundcore Life A1
Mpow Mdots
FIIL T1XS
1more Stylish TWS

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
1victor:

No one on ground??

I need them urgently
Get Edifier NB2 from Jumia

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uzland:

OK, bro. But, please, is there any other major difference between both phones?
I thought it have be highlighted
Redmi 9T has an additional Ultrawide Camera
Poco belongs to the Poco brand and Redmi 9T belongs to the Redmi Brand.

One is officially available here(Redmi) the other isn't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
nongo123:

Yes same everything and the output quality is miles apart

I have the black RN8 and I remember trying to set up the gcam of someone with the moonlight white. It wasn't quite like mine. It thought i probably didn't set it correctly or maybe the phone needed an update. There should be an explanation though. Just don't know it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
pharmtasy:

Get Edifier NB2 from Jumia

This seems to be the flagship killer of earbuds. Watched a video conparism with apples airpods pro. Airpods slightly edged it. Which is great considering the price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uzland: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
genius43:
I thought it have be highlighted Redmi 9T has an additional Ultrawide Camera Poco belongs to the Poco brand and Redmi 9T belongs to the Redmi Brand.
One is officially available here(Redmi) the other isn't.
OK, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
frisky008:
JBoixx all the way...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Someone pls recommend me a good new xiaomi phone within the price range 30-40k

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sagieramos(m): 2:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Kennyflyair:

If your phone is 4g enable, go for Airtel, 3g; 9mobile. Airtel still the most reliable network for internet currently couple with double data offer. Send GET to 141...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 2:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Can someone explain this to me ?

I tried opening a dispute which they say on the 22nd

And it's already 22nd.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2021
India don get stable A11 for note 9 pro and vino dey get good phones just that they are expensive.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nongo123(m): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Drizzle007:

I have the black RN8 and I remember trying to set up the gcam of someone with the moonlight white. It wasn't quite like mine. It thought i probably didn't set it correctly or maybe the phone needed an update. There should be an explanation though. Just don't know it.

I also thinking of hard resetting it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:20am On Feb 22, 2021
error4040:
Can someone explain this to me ?

I tried opening a dispute which they say on the 22nd

And it's already 22nd.
Give some days afterwards, like, 5 days after the 90days expiration.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:21am On Feb 22, 2021
sagieramos:

If your phone is 4g enable, go for Airtel, 3g; 9mobile. Airtel still the most reliable network for internet currently couple with double data offer. Send GET to 141...
It's for only whitelisted numbers and it's not same across all whitelisted. A friend got 20GB for 3k while I got 16GB for same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8207) (8208) (8209) (8210) (8211) (8212) (8213) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.