Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165840 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8248) (8249) (8250) (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wildlife9999(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
genius43:

It is not, search both phones and see the difference. The answer you supplied wasn't to the question the person asked.

Mi Note series have been existing even when the Redmi series was still under Xiaomi, before Redmi became a company of its own(a sub-brand of Xiaomi) in 2019.

Thank you for infor i will confirm exactly what you say. And get back to you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MBofLife: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ha!
Baba sell for your boy na �

JasonSleek:
lol... No bro. Making use of it as my secondary. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:31am On Mar 14, 2021
OluwaseunBanjo:
Contact

Ads are not allowed here and you posted twice, if you get reported and subsequently banned you are the cause. Edit your posts and take them to the right thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shithapuns: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2021
The camera of my RN 9a isnt so great
Is there something i could do to improve the quality?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Faithful4real(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2021
shithapuns:
No. That phone is a budget phone, don't expect a midrange or a flagship experience.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FM19addict(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2021
shithapuns:
R9a or RN9S? In any case both cameras are good for that price especially the 9s. Expecting more means asking a goat to work like a horse

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
1000angstroms:

You should remember that it is an entry level smartphone and its selling point is the huge 6000mah battery with a snapdragon 662 with the following platform, it was announced in January 08 2021 and released in January 18 2021.

It came with android 10 skinned with miui 12 and powered by qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) chipset which composes of an Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) and gpu of adreno 610.

If all you need the phone mostly cos of all those things you wrote there, then have no fear as it is very much capable; just go for the 6gb ram and 128gb rom version if it got to Nigeria.

For a gsmarena brief review, just check out the youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oN-we5642c&feature=youtu.be

And to get the full specifications, I'll advise you headover to this page too:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.droidafrica.net/gadget/xiaomi-redmi-9t/%3famp

Those should help you in your decision making if this is the exact phone you have in mind.

Thank you
Thanks Chief...i appreciate this alot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
RN9S

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdoo: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Mm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edox4(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Guys pls recommend a good power bank for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
shithapuns:

Sell it and buy mi 10 ultra if you want better camera quality

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbotobo77(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2021
In need of rn8 gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
GrandMufti:

Sell it and buy mi 10 ultra if you want better camera quality
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
abdsamad:

I meant to add that I totally agree that 7 inch phones are ridiculous. Kukuma buy a tablet is what I think, unless you have gorilla hands. Many people drop their phones more because it’s too big and even more people experience tendinitis in their hand, which they don’t know the name for and may not even attribute to their phones. Longterm studies will reveal the extent of damage they cause

Different stroke, lol. For the best part of the last 12 months, I've been on the lookout for devices that have 6 - 7" display on the formerly popular 16:9 screen ratio because most modern phones come across as too long and thin instead of wide as it used to be, heck I sold my mi 9 for the same reason.

That's basically what I like most in Samsung Notes, even though not 16:9 they do come across to me as wide enough, I don't know why though. But the love for miui always brings me back to Xiaomi lol. Talmbout one man's food being another's poison lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okirewaju(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

Check the app that is responsible and disable the notification.
Thank you.

It was Google.
Disabled already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yo check this out grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please Anyway to off this google stuff that keeps coming up anytime I trying to change a the music thru my earpiece angry sad ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Is there a new development or something?
I've noticed Xiaomi phones are no longer as numerous on aliexpress.. What is going on exactly?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Meklex:
Until Xiaomi starts producing 5.5 inches phone, I won't come back. What's with all these 7 inches phones?
as if onitsha main market knows one person didn't come to the market mbok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
DeNoble001:
Please Anyway to off this google stuff that keeps coming up anytime I trying to change a the music thru my earpiece angry sad ?

Disable Google assistant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Elxandre:
Is there a new development or something?
I've noticed Xiaomi phones are no longer as numerous on aliexpress.. What is going on exactly?

Out of stock and those phones might also be out of production.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
genius43:

Disable Google assistant.

Won't disable

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
DeNoble001:

Won't disable

Not from here there is a way to disable the automatic Google assistant search from the Google app. Search Google for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good afternoon all, trust you've all been well. Recently, I noticed something, ghen ghen grin, not a major issue Sha but my animation speed seems slow or something, it's now looking like the phone is lagging (which it isn't at all), I went to developer options and changed the animation transition speed or something like that to .x5( I hope this is recognizable by anyone), it got better but still it's looking a bit slow, not as fast as it should be. So I disabled animation completely. Is there a way for me to restore the normal speed? I love the animation stuffs and wouldn't want it disabled. Thanks in advance for the reply(ies)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
SAMBHOSS:
Good afternoon all, trust you've all been well. Recently, I noticed something, ghen ghen grin, not a major issue Sha but my animation speed seems slow or something, it's now looking like the phone is lagging (which it isn't at all), I went to developer options and changed the animation transition speed or something like that to .x5( I hope this is recognizable by anyone), it got better but still it's looking a bit slow, not as fast as it should be. So I disabled animation completely. Is there a way for me to restore the normal speed? I love the animation stuffs and wouldn't want it disabled. Thanks in advance for the reply(ies)
Go to developer options and set all the animations speed to 1x or disable developer options completely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
sajmark:

Go to developer options and set all the animations speed to 1x or disable developer options completely.
I tried the 1x Boss but it was still not desirable, so j just disabled it. I think I'd just leave it that way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TechyG: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hello Everyone
I need someone to recommend a very good and long lasting power bank for my Redmi Note 9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
TechyG:
Hello Everyone
I need someone to recommend a very good and long lasting power bank for my Redmi Note 9

Good powerbanks Romoss, Anker(Expensive), Mi powerbanks, Redmi Powerbanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olak4gold(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's time to switch my second toy to redmi note 10 pro max. Thank you Xiaomi for introducing amoled to redmi note series. It has been a good ride with Xiaomi since day 1. Thank you everyone, GOD bless you and your family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pheranme9(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Redmi note 9 battery is really dope i think it has the best battery among all note series

(1) (2) (3) ... (8248) (8249) (8250) (8251) (8252) (8253) (8254) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tamudo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.