Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222528 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zenoniseay: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Zenoniseay:
[img] Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it? Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it? Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highersure: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Zenoniseay post=100475898][/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Etesam(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
hansomb:
I think the Xiaomi thread store page be placed directly on phone section page for easy access, not everyone can easily locate it.
honsule
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Etesam(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
hansomb:
I think the Xiaomi thread store page be placed directly on phone section page for easy access, not everyone can easily locate it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Etesam:
hon.sule

It is located in the right Section IMO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Equity15:
Please I need an advice. I had a note 9s but was robbed. Now I want to get a new redmi. I can see that note 10 is out. My problem now is the note 10 is cheaper than note 9pro and almost same with the current price of note 9s, so I'm confused. Does that mean the note 10 pales in comparison to the note 9S/note 9pro?

Please which is better? I would like to get the note 10 cause it's a new phone. But I heard the battery and and processor is not up to the note 9pro and note 9s. The note 10pro is out of my budget cause my budget is 110k. Please what would you advice?

You guys are always hearing. Let me guess, you HEARD from someone that's presently using Note 9S and 9Pro.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Zenoniseay:
[img] Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it? Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it? Hello, redmi family. I saw this update on my redmi note 9 pros. I am wondering if I should go ahead and download it. I do some research on it and I conclude that it was android 11. I weighed the pros and cons and wondering if it worth the risk. what do you guys think? should go ahead and download it?

Don't download it. Be weighing the cons and pros. It's 2021, and some are still pondering on whether it's right to update or not.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hennyola:

@Fibonacci2526 is a darling abeg (make oga no com break my head oo), she got it delivered within 3hours of placing an order the next morning.

Thank you for the recommendation @genius43... Awesome experience so far

Don't worry he doesn't even use this platform ,so he won't see it cheesy cheesy. I appreciate your business, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
How do I disable second space?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Plead:
How do I disable second space?

Go to manage page of second space and delete the second Space.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UnFashionIsta: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
UnFashionIsta:
Red.

No Ads on this thread. Take it to the Thread Store and do well to edit your post.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
bennyefosa19:
I think Vivo is releasing two smartphones with the Dimensity 1100 processor. The Vivo S9 and the Vivo X60t. Should be interesting.

yeah, it's about 500 dollars
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Zenoniseay:

Update your phone guy! What kind of noise making is this one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suffy834(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
my redmi 7 when using off and on itself.. genius43, gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
suffy834:
my redmi 7 when using off and on itself.. genius43, gptech

What error does it show?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SlawG: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Don't download it. Be weighing the cons and pros. It's 2021, and some are still pondering on whether it's right to update or not.
hehehehe. Happy easter celebration sir!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Equity15(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
olayinkajnr:

You guys are always hearing. Let me guess, you HEARD from someone that's presently using Note 9S and 9Pro.
lol..sorry for the ambiguity. I actually saw the specs online. Could you please further advice? I also saw the poco x3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mywd: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please guys which xiaomi can i get for not more than 60k?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suffy834(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
genius43:

What error does it show?
it will hang and then off, and on displaying system launcher error
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
suffy834:
it will hang and then off, and on displaying system launcher error

Clear data from system Launcher or uninstall updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Remmedy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
This thread is so informative
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suffy834(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
genius43:

Clear data from system Launcher or uninstall updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hennyola:

@Fibonacci2526 is a darling abeg (make oga no com break my head oo), she got it delivered within 3hours of placing an order the next morning.

Thank you for the recommendation @genius43... Awesome experience so far
She be real MVP na.
She and Jboixxx, before my oga vex for me.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Remmedy:
Who dey sell Redmi note 9s screen and how much .... This ghost touch don dey increase
Macbeyland, repairguru and repairpalng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
PotatoSalad:

She be real MVP na.
My oga at the top! No competition or vexing at all as she be REAL MVP. I be learner for her side o.

Thanks for the trust and support always, boss mi.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eidris01(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
How good is redmi 9t and the battery life?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Same way I used to hear too grin
I'm gonna so use Xiaomi ehn, not saying other devices aren't cool but I'm satisfied with them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Eidris01:
How good is redmi 9t and the battery life?

Better than your current phone's battery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
PotatoSalad:

She be real MVP na.

cheesy cheesy thanks sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jemerson:

My oga at the top!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jemerson:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.