Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165615 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8327) (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) (8332) (8333) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2021
I say make i do baptism for the phone. So, i soak am inside water first... My friends are scared grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingphilip(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:
I say make i do baptism for the phone. So, i soak am inside water first... My friends are scared grin grin
but the water no look hot now tongue

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
kingphilip:
but the water no look hot now tongue

Where is that meme of slapping bingo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Onnasucs1(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
genius43:

Redmi 9A you mean?
yes

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:
Hahahahahahahaha, hope village pple nr dey close by grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, hope village pple nr dey close by grin.

We first do cast and binding o. The only village People around, kingphilip, we don perf am with Olive oil
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:

We first do cast and binding o. The only village People around, kingphilip, we don perf am with Olive oil

Me dey here dey wait for Sample photos and giveaway.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:

grin grin there is no way am dropping my phone inside water ip68 or not. I no get that kain liver. Well done sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2021
fibonacci2526:

grin grin there is no way am dropping my phone inside water ip68 or not. I no get that kain liver. Well done sir.

Exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:
Add small salt, sir!!

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Even IP100 sef I no fit.

fibonacci2526:

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dep07(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning folks. Please i need someone that sells phone , tested and trusted. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2021
dep07:
Good morning folks. Please i need someone that sells phone , tested and trusted. Thanks.

Ask for vouch or use an escrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2021
dep07:

What do you want to buy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dep07(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
genius43:

What do you want to buy?
I really don't have anyone in mind, just a low budget phone for an elderly woman, with long lasting battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
JamOSneh:
so you have sold one of your kidney for u to give me dis kind of Advice, e b like say Ur brain dey do menstruations carry Ur bad energy cumot for here jor
Baba if you use one kidney now and dem still cut soap for you join. Imagine the Grace upon Grace. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirMichael1: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2021
How do I connect my iwatch to my redmi 10 pro. This watch no fit just dey waste abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Even my mi band 5 no dey near water sef, na come phone. Because of why?

Even during the Mi 11 Ultra lsunch, baba talk say IP68 is not foolproof because small jinks and shakes during Processing and packaging may open microscopic holes for water to seep through.

So we should think of IP68 more as an insurance rather than a bragging tool. It's safe but there's always that 1 out of 1000 that has a small chink in it's armour.

That's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Even some iPhone users when buy tear rubber enter pool with Phone don experience water damage. So it's not a Xiaomi thing. Be wise people.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021
dep07:

I really don't have anyone in mind, just a low budget phone for an elderly woman, with long lasting battery.

There are alot of sellers on the thread store that are legit. You can just ask for a vouch when you see the one that lists a phone that fits your budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xiaomi fam, its been quite a long while here. Good to see how much this thread has helped and still helping lots of people. Still really enjoying my Note 9 Pro.
But here is a quick question:
I have done a comparison of the specs of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro. The current price gap between both devices (6/128) is not wide.
Please does anyone have any possible explanation for this?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jameek:
Xiaomi fam, its been quite a long while here. Good to see how much this thread has helped and still helping lots of people. Still really enjoying my Note 9 Pro.
I have done a comparison of the specs of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro. The current price gap between both devices (6/128) is not wide.

That's Xiaomi been competitive. When RN8 came out it was cheaper than RN7.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jameek:
The official price gap between subsequent versions of the redmi note series have largely remained the same over time. It's not just peculiar to Note 9 Pro and 10 Pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Zyzman:

How much?

Sound core 40k
Edifier.. 25k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hansomb: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
sureteeboy:

The official price gap between subsequent versions of the redmi note series have largely remained the same over time. It's not just peculiar to Note 9 Pro and 10 Pro.
even the difference been noticed is caused by falling naira and maybe the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JamOSneh: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:
Omo see machine wey dey swim, chairman do give away na dream we dey kuku dream d phone we no fit buy am make i dey manage my sweet baby redmi 8a jejely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JamOSneh: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Baba if you use one kidney now and dem still cut soap for you join. Imagine the Grace upon Grace. wink
i Don try market one of my kidney for jiji buyer z e never ripe make we sell one of ur own first, suffer no dey tired u too i get buyer, grin
PotatoSalad:

i Don try market one of my kidney for jiji buyer z e never ripe make we sell one of ur own first, suffer no dey tired u too i get buyer,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
genius43:

That's Xiaomi been competitive. When RN8 came out it was cheaper than RN7.

Thanks for the explanation. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jameek(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
sureteeboy:

This is not an answer to the question "why?"
Genius43 has answered though.
Thanks. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
jboixxx:
Add small salt, sir!!

Na bad bad bad bad thing (in fela voice), full this bros head
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
I will post short review during the week. No chance to do it now plus work dey ground that need sorting

Cc : Gptech, jboixxx, fibonacci2526
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
JamOSneh:
i Don try market one of my kidney for jiji buyer z e never ripe make we sell one of ur own first, suffer no dey tired u too i get buyer, grin i Don try market one of my kidney for jiji buyer z e never ripe make we sell one of ur own first, suffer no dey tired u too i get buyer,
But I don get grace na. When you compete with grace you face disgrace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
princetom1:

Na bad bad bad bad thing (in fela voice), full this bros head
You know I be gentleman na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8327) (8328) (8329) (8330) (8331) (8332) (8333) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.