Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,564 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195069 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) (8338) (8339) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

SD662

Meant to say sd600 series cos I wasn't sure what the exact number was.
Good thing i still managed to screw it up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

I had the Redmi Note 7 from 2019, May to 2020, September.

Bought that 4/64GB Global version from Pointek.

Not a single complaint about it. My immediate younger brother currently uses the phone and his only complaint is the ageing battery. The guy takes better photos than I do sometimes sef. He loves the phone.

No hanging, no slowing down, no nothing. So forgive me, but I can't really relate tho.

I sort of just properly read a line of the previous complainant's post which He stated as the previous app showing in the back ground when you minimise the app and the lagging I get is majorly when I try to minimise my PES 2021 and the somewhat slow HDR processing of my GCam...The phone is still very much a sweet one even the battery is still holding up well but if to say small raba dey,I for upgrade am to RN9s/Pro,the phone sef don try,e go reach 2yrs next month : grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Zubydin:
I Buy&Sell

We don't do this here. No ads are allowed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
genius43:

You are welcome.

My phone is already on 12.0.4.
Can I still go through this process of taking it to 12.0.6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2021
gingger:

My phone is already on 12.0.4.
Can I still go through this process of taking it to 12.0.6

Which phone?

PSA: That link is specifically for RN9S those on 12.0.3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2021
abdsamad:

What's your budget gangan sef
80k max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning fan. Pls who can ole enlighten me in the difference between quick charge and turbo charge.. Google doesn't seem to be helping, YouTube either... Maybe I am not using the right keywords
Device na RN9PRO

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:
Good morning fan. Pls who can ole enlighten me in the difference between quick charge and turbo charge.. Google doesn't seem to be helping, YouTube either... Maybe I am not using the right keywords
Device na RN9PRO
I think Turbo Charge is more of Xiaomi's own proprietary charge system,while Quick charge is more industry standard..
My thoughts though..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AkandeKoladeJ(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Abeg, I dey use Redmi 9A o, 2GB 32GB own and e never split screen. embarassed please who knows how to go about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
donbenie:
I think Turbo Charge is more of Xiaomi's own proprietary charge system,while Quick charge is more industry standard..
My thoughts though..

You are correct and they use it for charging speeds of 30W and above
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
AkandeKoladeJ:
Abeg, I dey use Redmi 9A o, 2GB 32GB own and e never split screen. embarassed please who knows how to go about it?

The function isn't there except you try third party means.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kellartemmy: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning, please I need a GCam on my redmi note 9 pro, but seeing someone different apk and xml on telegram I joined. Like butchercam, nikita , burial, tricamera and so on. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2021
kellartemmy:
Good morning, please I need a GCam on my redmi note 9 pro, but seeing someone different apk and xml on telegram I joined. Like butchercam, nikita , burial, tricamera and so on. Thanks

That is how it is na. Try till you are satisfied. But Nikita is good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t12tosin: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Ckbilic:

How much...
And which variant ?

Yeah, aw mush
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
donbenie:
My thoughts though..
genius43:

You are correct and they use it for charging speeds of 30W and above
Thank you. Now the thing is I have a long cable I bought from those wheelbarrow people. It is about 1m long and is a data cable.. Tried it on the follow come charger, it just quick charged (on Ampere app, it clocked around 1.8-2.1A) . I tried a "new age" data cable too in same charger head, it quick charged
But using the follow come USB cable, it turbo charged. (on ampere app, it clocked around 3.3A). I am trying to figure out the logic behind it cos I intend getting a charger I will be moving around with me when mobile, and leaving the original one at home. Can someone please shed more light?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kellartemmy: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2021
What of GCam 7.3?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kellartemmy: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
[What of GCam 7.3?

That is how it is na. Try till you are satisfied. But Nikita is good.[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AkandeKoladeJ(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2021
genius43:

The function isn't there except you try third party means.

Please which third party enables it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Thank you. Now the thing is I have a long cable I bought from those wheelbarrow people. It is about 1m long and is a data cable.. Tried it on the follow come charger, it just quick charged (on Ampere app, it clocked around 1.8-2.1A) . I tried a "new age" data cable too in same charger head, it quick charged
But using the follow come USB cable, it turbo charged. (on ampere app, it clocked around 3.3A). I am trying to figure out the logic behind it cos I intend getting a charger I will be moving around with me when mobile, and leaving the original one at home. Can someone please shed more light?

The follow come USB cable is capable of transferring current of 3A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rexraph18(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

There are quick charging cables too, just as demonstrated by the follow come cable.

If you want substitute fast charger, look at the thread store, jboixxx sells.. gidieberry too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Type-C cables come in 2A and 3A. The other brands you bought are 2A cables max while the OOTB cable is 3A or 5A. Your charger is likely to be 12v/2.5A rated which makes the other 2 cables to max out at 18w (9v/2A). Just get yourself a 3A cable and you'd be fine.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:
Device na RN9PRO
See laif... You don leave RN7 enter RN9 Pro. 80.71% but dem de give us 80%/81%. Make I go buy Mi 11 Ultra jare.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Follow come cable is 3A while the new age is at most 2.4A

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
AkandeKoladeJ:

Please which third party enables it?

I don't know for sure but you can search online
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Rexraph18:

There are quick charging cables too, just as demonstrated by the follow come cable.

If you want substitute fast charger, look at the thread store, jboixxx sells.. gidieberry too
They are my padis.. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2021
jboixxx:
Type-C cables come in 2A and 3A. The other brands you bought are 2A cables max while the OOTB cable is 3A or 5A. Your charger is likely to be 12v/2.5A rated which makes the other 2 cables to max out at 18w (9v/2A). Just get yourself a 3A cable and you'd be fine.
The follow come charger has the same rating with you 33W charger. I go see you for back door, Egbon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
princetom1:
MIUI 12.5.
Mi 11 ultra
this part has me excited

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=genius43 post=101158935]

Which phone?

PSA: That link is specifically for RN9S those on 12.0.3[/quote

It's a redmi note 9s I just updated this morning to 12.0.4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
gingger:

Power the about section of of your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EzekielMab(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pls who has MI note 10 lite here ??

New pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
EzekielMab:
Pls who has MI note 10 lite here ??

New pls
Not sure that device still dey o. Check the Xiaomi Thread Store

(1) (2) (3) ... (8333) (8334) (8335) (8336) (8337) (8338) (8339) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.