Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9236037 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kizzygentle: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Huawei p20 pro.
128gb and 6gb ram.
Just came in from Europe.
Android and emui version 10.
Front camera 24mp.
Back camera, 40mp, 8mp and 20mp.
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame.
4000 mAh, non-removabl
Fast charging.
Type c charger and earpiece...

Price 280k.
Locatuon. Lagos. Yaba.
If interested mention me so we chat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
jboixxx:
10 or 10 pro? I won't trade my 9s for Redmi Note 10 cuz na downgrade except na amoled you de look for.

Ask your question on Xiaomi Thread Store. na there sellers de.
what about 33watts fast charger?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Weirdgee:
Guys I'm not enjoying my new R9T phone at all I can't browse conveniently. It's showing 4G but the network is slow. It's Glo I'm using.

Una just funny.

I don't have anything else to say

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Weirdgee:
Guys I'm not enjoying my new R9T phone at all I can't browse conveniently. It's showing 4G but the network is slow. It's Glo I'm using.
na ur area and secondly glo dey do like abiku at times
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mustiboy:

Una just funny.

I don't have anything else to say
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kizzygentle:
me so we chat.

No form of ads here. Take them to the appropriate thread to avoid ban.
And Edit your post
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
happy662:

Still won't trade it when the RN9s has a way better battery life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
saintruky:

Genius i dey beg u cone shook mouth for d matter...

Bros y u dey vex?

If you like update your phone. I don't put my mouth in it is safe to update question for a ROM that was released almost two weeks ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Weirdgee:

How is that the phone's problem? Common sense is to change network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
genius43:

Still won't trade it when the RN9s has a way better battery life

RN9s still has the best battery life I've ever seen a smartphone. I get over 20hrs SOT sometimes, especially if I watch videos with my data off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
PrettyBunny:

How is that the phone's problem? Common sense is to change network
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pheezylyon(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
hi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pheezylyon(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
hi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Weirdgee:

@genius43 answered this earlier, change ur APN between glosecure and gloflat and see which works best for u. Please for heaven's sake stop blaming ur poor phone, him no get mama and papa oh.....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
happy662:
Want to downgrade cuz of 33w charger? Think about it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why in the world is this text black on black? Anyone know how I can change this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
melodyogonna:
Why in the world is this text black on black? Anyone know how I can change this?

Adjust contrast in Dark Mode settings.

That is how good Dark Mode 2.0 is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
genius43:

Adjust contrast in Dark Mode settings.

That is how good Dark Mode 2.0 is.
It's cos I set the dark mode to adjust with background or something. Mtcheew, wan spoil my eye
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
some kind comments I dey read for this thread dey make me question that intelligence quotient of some human beings sha.

Na wa oh

lemme go and drink water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok guys I think it's the area I'm I will try and switch between glosecure and gloflat and see which one is faster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Weirdgee:
Ok guys I think it's the area I'm I will try and switch between glosecure and gloflat and see which one is faster

Every Network get where him be Lion and where him be Chiwawa. Stick to the one that suits your location.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gemineye: 1:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Good day folks
My RN9 charger just got burnt due to a power surge from our generator

Pls someone should suggest a good replacement or even better

And oh is there any disadvantage of using a charger with a slightly lower rating in charging my phone in the meantime, cuz i noticed my previous infinix S4 follow come charger (5.0V == 2.0A) is able to charge the phone @ almost same speed as my RN9 original
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Gemineye:
Good day folks

And oh is there any disadvantage of using a charger with a slightly lower rating in charging my phone in the meantime, cuz i noticed my previous infinix S4 follow come charger (5.0V == 2.0A) is able to charge the phone @ almost same speed as my RN9 original

Contact Jboixxx for an 18W Charger.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DerrickOfficial(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2021
So guys I use a RN9 3GB variant. I've noticed it doesn't really handle gaming so well and wish to upgrade to a better device. Please can I get suggestions??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2021
DerrickOfficial:
So guys I use a RN9 3GB variant. I've noticed it doesn't really handle gaming so well and wish to upgrade to a better device. Please can I get suggestions??

Gaming and 3GB RAM doesn't mix. Get a 6GB RAM phone next at the very least the base version of the RN10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Would and update fix this display issue which isn't too much of a big deal somewhat on the Redmi note 10 PRO?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sherozy(m): 4:57am On Apr 30, 2021
atheistandproud:
some kind comments I dey read for this thread dey make me question that intelligence quotient of some human beings sha.

Na wa oh

lemme go and drink water.

IQ = Sense. U for just talk say people nor get sense na. Nor come dey use English confuse people.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2021
sherozy:

IQ = Sense. U for just talk say people nor get sense na. Nor come dey use English confuse people.
Na you mention sense o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:16am On Apr 30, 2021
jaycerichh:
Would and update fix this display issue which isn't too much of a big deal somewhat on the Redmi note 10 PRO?
What's with the display again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Gemineye:
Good day folks

Sorry about your experience. I have 18w charger for you. Holla in the next few hours for quick dispatch.

I think RN9 comes with 10w charger out of the box. It's actually 22.5w. Any good 10w charger won't cause any harm to your device.

Direct call or message, Click Me

Gemineye, if you want the 22.5w, I have Baseus 24w but you may not need it since RN9 charging power is maxed at 18w.

Edited.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2021
jaycerichh:

Last I know the people facing this issue aren't global users but India users and India and Global phones aren't using the same ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2021
jboixxx:
Sorry about your experience. I have 18w charger for you. Holla in the next few hours for quick dispatch.

I think RN9 comes with 10w charger out of the box, not sure. Any good 10w charger won't cause any harm to your device.

Direct call or message, Click Me

RN9 comes with a 22.5W charger out of the box. But RN9 Tops out at 18W

(1) (2) (3) ... (8339) (8340) (8341) (8342) (8343) (8344) (8345) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lexusgs430 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.