Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289349 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2017
tried funding $50 ali pocket with my uba master card but this is wat am getting. . and i noticed i cant fund the 100$ it must b reduced. . so tired of this new ways of making payments on aliexpress..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:27am On May 21, 2017
hay2zed50:
LOL, see gobe o, na Access I use buy am o, I'm selling at the exact price , make I show the alert ?

access>>>Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 18,750.00 Dr
Acc: 07******41
Desc: WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM
Time: 16/05/17 @04:45 PM
Bal: NGN

Buzz me,i might buy it too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 1:40am On May 21, 2017
Joemavel:
Please how long does the redmi note 4x battery last?

And does it have the screen recording feature?

Abeg members make una help answer these questions. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2017
Stormyweather:
Bros don't you think I know that?

sorry sir, I dunno you know :'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anozie09(m): 3:30am On May 21, 2017
House! Please, is there any trusted person that can help fund my aliexpress account here? Thanks?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:57am On May 21, 2017
anozie09:
House! Please, is there any trusted person that can help fund my aliexpress account here? Thanks?

you fund with your debit card from Access (visa or MasterCard) and Gtb(MasterCard)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2017
Keballl:

1- can last 3 days (that's if u ain't doing anything) it last depending on usage, it's 4100mah!

2- dunno, but there are apps for that
hope this will calm you down before our ogas wake up!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:17am On May 21, 2017
Richhard:

1- can last 3 days (that's if u ain't doing anything) it last depending on usage, it's 4100mah!

2- dunno, but there are apps for that
hope this will calm you down before our ogas wake up!

joemavel, keballl
Lasting hours depends on usage but I know you can get 10-13hrs of SOT.

2) It doesn't have but you can download az screen recorder in Google play.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:23am On May 21, 2017
hay2zed50:
LOL, see gobe o, na Access I use buy am o, I'm selling at the exact price , make I show the alert ?

access>>>Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 18,750.00 Dr
Acc: 07******41
Desc: WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM
Time: 16/05/17 @04:45 PM
Bal: NGN
Oh! Don't get me wrong o, I asked in order to make the transaction quicker for you. I've got little or nothing to buy for now cuz I de protest AliExpress addiction ATM.

Imagine sef, the guy con put wildcards for acct and just space for balance? Your balance be 'space' gerraway joor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:45am On May 21, 2017
I have not tested the theory but I kinda of think China Post Registered Airmail is very very Okay. A package I ordered which was shipped on the 9th reached Nigeria on the 19th (that is approximately 10 days). Na make our customs just improve be koko now, I am yet to collect this package though, 19th was a Friday.
From my analysis Singapore Post is slow like that because packages from China have to pass through another Country (most probably Singapore) in my own case it used about 8 (eight) days in transit company alone. While China registered Airmail will be shipped directly from China thereby reducing the total duration.
Note: This is just a theory, some people here have collected packages from Singapore post in record time. But they've gotten very very slow of recent.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:16am On May 21, 2017
Make you na see me see this update o. it has been downloaded to 98%, my data got exhausted and I switched to another but my 98% completed download just couldn't get completed...waited 5min, still 98, so I decided to check the download_rom folder, lo and behold, nothing de inside. Imagine, 98% completed file just enter ghostmode like that!!
No one should tell me se theres new update for Note4x o. 1.5G just wasted like that. SMH
lipsrsealed cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2017
scotweezy:
I have not tested the theory but I kinda of think China Post Registered Airmail is very very Okay. A package I ordered which was shipped on the 9th reached Nigeria on the 19th (that is approximately 10 days). Na make our customs just improve be koko now, I am yet to collect this package though, 19th was a Friday.
From my analysis Singapore Post is slow like that because packages from China have to pass through another Country (most probably Singapore) in my own case it used about 8 (eight) days in transit company alone. While China registered Airmail will be shipped directly from China thereby reducing the total duration.
Note: This is just a theory, some people here have collected packages from Singapore post in record time. But they've gotten very very slow of recent.
Turkey Post is just too awesome. My package was shipped on 13th of this same month. And on Friday, i was called to come and pick it up. Making exactly 6 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2017
If you are on the same boat with me concerning package landing Nigeria on the 17th, mine as been updated. Hopefully Monday we go get our package.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Turkey Post is just too awesome. My package was shipped on 13th of this same month. And on Friday, i was called to come and pick it up. Making exactly 6 days.
Turkey Post FTW! shocked This one na new record ooo!!
Edit: Wait! na Aliexpress be dis? undecided If Yes, which store? If No, which site?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2017
scotweezy:

Turkey Post FTW! shocked This one na new record ooo!!
Edit: Wait! na Aliexpress be dis? undecided If Yes, which store? If No, which site?
Na Aliexpress o. I Screenshot the tracking details from 17Track app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Na Aliexpress o. I Screenshot the tracking details from 17Track app
U nefa answer my question finish ooo! which store abeg? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2017
scotweezy:

U nefa answer my question finish ooo! which store abeg? cheesy
No be phone bro. Na powerbank. And na XiangChen Store

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Post link please..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2017
Please, who have use Czech post before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2017
Keballl:

Battery depends on usage but outstanding, I switched to edge last night at about 27% and later switched off data till dawn, will charge this morning.

Screen recorder is available only for developer rom for now, was using it for Redmi note 2 before it was stolen, it will be available for global stable roms very very soon.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2017
shakol91:
which kind wahala be this,i needed just $10 to complete my order and i opened 5 tabs for $10 coupon each, and 2 tabs successfully entered. that's $20. grin grin grin grin princetom1 this night crawl too easy for me and d funny thing be say na all my family Uba card dey pay..... cool

Reply ur whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2017
I couldn't add anything to my Alipocket as planned because of the error message am getting whenever I used this card. Am curious, cause out of all the card av used, I got this error msg all the time from the card.

The card always tells me insufficient funds. And I have 35k in my account. Even, there was a day I tried to fund with $10 only, it still tells me insufficient fund in my account. Av talked to uba cc more than ten times, I was told my card is active for online payment, that nothing wrong with the card.

Please my bosses here, is there any solution to this persistent problem. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:57am On May 21, 2017
scotweezy:

I agree with you re china registered airmail,it's 10days now for me too from the shipment date. Even china small packet is faster these days too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:58am On May 21, 2017
anozie09:

Contact Noobody.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:00am On May 21, 2017
shakol91:
Pls help,I can't complete my order because there was no space to pay with alipocket for the order. Out of $155,I already paid $153 but couldn't pay the remaining $2 with alipocket now... Pls what should I do? if I cancel the order,how many days will it take aliexpress to refund me with the $153 back to my alipocket balance so that I can make fresh payment for the phone. Thanks. Cc: princetom1

You never still buy this phone since?

It will take few minutes-hrs before you will be refunded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:01am On May 21, 2017
omoadeleye:
Am an anxious person, please how long does it take for a seller to ship an item, cause is just showing "item processing by the seller to be shipped"?

Within the seller's processing time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:21am On May 21, 2017
Gptech:

Battery depends on usage but outstanding, I switched to edge last night at about 27% and later switched off data till dawn, will charge this morning.

Screen recorder is available only for developer rom for now, was using it for Redmi note 2 before it was stolen, it will be available for global stable roms very very soon.

Show off!!!!!! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Oh! Don't get me wrong o, I asked in order to make the transaction quicker for you. I've got little or nothing to buy for now cuz I de protest AliExpress addiction ATM.

Imagine sef, the guy con put wildcards for acct and just space for balance? Your balance be 'space' gerraway joor
Lmao ! you want make them blow my whistle ? who knows maybe ur own na trumpet blowing sef

I grab bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Post link please..
New Original 20000mAh ROMOSS Power Bank Sense 6 Plus External Battery Pack Powerbank Backup Power Dual USB for Samsung
http://s.aliexpress.com/BRRBvMzU
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidimasters(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol... Link to the power bank abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2017
shakol91:
Pls help,I can't complete my order because there was no space to pay with alipocket for the order. Out of $155,I already paid $153 but couldn't pay the remaining $2 with alipocket now... Pls what should I do? if I cancel the order,how many days will it take aliexpress to refund me with the $153 back to my alipocket balance so that I can make fresh payment for the phone. Thanks. Cc: princetom1

Buy another $10 or use another card to checkout directly without funding the pocket
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

New Original 20000mAh ROMOSS Power Bank Sense 6 Plus External Battery Pack Powerbank Backup Power Dual USB for Samsung
http://s.aliexpress.com/BRRBvMzU
(from AliExpress Android)

Bro na only FedEx $108 shipping dey available....abi na my phone dey deceive me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.