Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195949 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8382) (8383) (8384) (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2021
jboixxx:
In addition to what my oga Genius.43 said and as a temporary solution, decide on the platform to use in playing your videos (TV or home theater) and convert your videos to the supported format. That way, you'll enjoy your videos and your drive.

Someone bought an OTG from me some months back, she came later complaining that her device isn't playing the files, hence, seems I sold her fake unit! I just laughed. Your files not playing isn't the faulty of the drive but the file format you're trying to run isn't supported by the host.

And again, any USB drive will work on any USB port irrespective of its speed difference.
Nothing wey Westlife no go see for Empty street and empty house
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samcoflex75(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2021
genius43:

Enable watermarks from camera settings. And also add a custom watermark that you type the name you want.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mhiztalee(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
Please I need the glass back of THE RN9S URGENTLY
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2021
DeNoble001:
Font name?�
The font looks like lawabo
https://ifonts.xyz/lawabo-font-family.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
tasonivan:
Done.. Expected Date of Delivery 26-27 May... E far smal sha, but we Move
I got mine in less than 48hrs *IB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmandaLuv(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2021
Hello all, please can somebody recommend a genuine and trusted seller that sells xiaomi phones and can deliver to the east with no stories?

Xiaomi redmi 9t 4/64 and 4/128 with prices. Thank u.

Please if there's any other xiaomi phone u know is better than redmi 9t between 60 to 70k plz u can recommend. Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 8:38pm On May 17, 2021
Good evening everyone..Finally got the 10 pro this evening after months of deciding between it and the A52.. people on this thread helped with d decision and it's been good so far...Abeg if u have ever Tecno or Infinix before, is there anything on MIUI equivalent to Freezer on Tecno phones??Like I need to freeze an app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:41pm On May 17, 2021
Keiyadosh:
Good evening everyone..Finally got the 10 pro this evening after months of deciding between it and the A52.. people on this thread helped with d decision and it's been good so far...Abeg if u have ever Tecno or Infinix before, is there anything on MIUI equivalent to Freezer on Tecno phones??Like I need to freeze an app

Yeah there's freezer but I don't think the freezer get gas in it......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Yeah there's freezer but I don't think the freezer get gas in it......
Lolz

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:26pm On May 17, 2021
sandammy:

Lolz

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugwumichael(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2021
donbenie:
Cube ACR..
I have used it as well bro, didn't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2021
ugwumichael:

I have used it as well bro, didn't work

Keep on trying you will get one. Just ensure it is their pro versions.
Try this one you will have to turn on recording from the settings and see if it will record both sides. It worked on someone's RN10 PRO
https://apk4all.com/android/apps/true-phone-dialer-contacts-pro/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugwumichael(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2021
genius43:

Keep on trying you will get one. Just ensure it is their pro versions.
Try this one you will have to turn on recording from the settings and see if it will record both sides. It worked on someone's RN10 PRO
https://apk4all.com/android/apps/true-phone-dialer-contacts-pro/
Alright
Thank you bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by visita: 10:07pm On May 17, 2021
Please how can I seamlessly move files including app data from.my old redmi note 5ai to new redmi note 10 pro?

@genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2021
Mi mover should do the trick.

visita:
Please how can I seamlessly move files including app data from.my old redmi note 5ai to new redmi note 10 pro?

@genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2021
visita:

@genius.43

Mi mover. Install on both phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 10:34pm On May 17, 2021
genius43:

Check your apps consumption.
Where in setting boss I'm only seeing Auto start apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StylesX: 10:45pm On May 17, 2021
Is it safe ordering from jumia? They don't have pay on delivery to my location, I don't want stories.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IamNiel: 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Keiyadosh:

I went through your account and Omo the venom you use compare Samsung A series to Redmi note series high ooo. Not that you would have made a bad choice going for either of them. Nonetheless, welcome to the family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2021
Please can anyone who knows this font kindly help me.with the name

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:07am On May 18, 2021
Weirdgee:
Where in setting boss I'm only seeing Auto start apps

Which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08am On May 18, 2021
StylesX:
Is it safe ordering from jumia? They don't have pay on delivery to my location, I don't want stories.

I have not used POD on any other from Jumia and no mishaps. I don't know why Nigerians are scared of cashless services. Time is fast moving
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 2:39am On May 18, 2021
StylesX:
Very safe.. Or you can use nearest city to you they accept POD as delivery location. During the day of delivery, they will notify you and then you commute to the city

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 2:40am On May 18, 2021
AmandaLuv:
Hello all, please can somebody recommend a genuine and trusted seller that sells xiaomi phones and can deliver to the east with no stories?

Xiaomi redmi 9t 4/64 and 4/128 with prices. Thank u.

Please if there's any other xiaomi phone u know is better than redmi 9t between 60 to 70k plz u can recommend. Tnx
Jumia Nigeria Xiaomi official store.
They accept pay on delivery POD

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StylesX: 3:16am On May 18, 2021
genius43:

I have not used POD on any other from Jumia and no mishaps. I don't know why Nigerians are scared of cashless services. Time is fast moving
We've got trust issues and you can't really blame anyone, Nigerians are Thier own worst enemy.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:36am On May 18, 2021
genius43:

Sweet hello, you have to take a free short trip to India sha.

Thanks man. The font make sense grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2021
FryMosquito:
Available now for Jumia Xiaomi official store, they restocked immediately. Rush go grab your own b4 it finishes again. Use below link and remove the gaps

www. Jumia. com.ng/mlp-xiaomi-store/
E done go Out of Stock again this morning Sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2021
AirVaans:
E done go Out of Stock again this morning Sef
Wahala... Thank God say I done already kuku Order yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2021
ityP:

Thanks man. The font make sense grin

No P
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tasonivan(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2021
micxwell:

I got mine in less than 48hrs *IB
Ibadan isn't that far from Lagos sha... I'm in Benin tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 7:11am On May 18, 2021
Hello everyone, what's the best option for a budget of around 60k - 70k please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2021
BeardedTraveler:
Hello everyone, what's the best option for a budget of around 60k - 70k please

Redmi 9 and Redmi 9t

(1) (2) (3) ... (8382) (8383) (8384) (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mynipple1(m), pannyman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.