Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9309451 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeorgiaRaz: 7:46pm On May 28, 2021
Please I'm trying to activate my sim on my mi account, but I keep getting an error "activating find device can't connect to the network". What could be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2021
GeorgiaRaz:
Please I'm trying to activate my sim on my mi account, but I keep getting an error "activating find device can't connect to the network". What could be the problem?

If it works it works if it doesn't just swipe away. It is above your control.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:16pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

Let me see your display settings

What part?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2021
GrandMufti:

What part?

No worry I don get the solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeorgiaRaz: 8:29pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

If it works it works if it doesn't just swipe away. It is above your control.
that means I can't open the bootloader of the phone...wow. I'll just sell the phone then. Thanks though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2021
GeorgiaRaz:
that means I can't open the bootloader of the phone...wow. I'll just sell the phone then. Thanks though.

How does that connect with bootloader? It has no business with bootloader.

That stuffs only tries to register every SIM Card put in your phone but how you joined it and bootloader together is damn funny. Bootloader unlocking is your Mi account shikena.

Adding a phone number in Mi account is different from your phone trying to activate any SIM put in it.

The funny thing is that the number I added to my mi account because I created with my email address isn't in a smartphone.

Grandmufti come see new one o.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2021
Genius43

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2021
Odunharry:
Genius43
So you haven't been updating. Because this phone got Android 10 with MIUI 12 October last year.

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.5.0.QCOMIXM/miui_GINKGOGlobal_V12.0.5.0.QCOMIXM_cd7fa3b131_10.0.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2021
Finally! Back from Land of the Banned. cheesy

Na to dey say "Thank You" to any insults from now on.

We shan't entertain any unscrupulous elements who have zero sense of comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

We shan't entertain any unscrupulous elements who have zero sense of comprehension.
How was it? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

Which offence you commit?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:14pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

That stuffs only tries to register every SIM Card put in your phone but how you joined it and bootloader together is damn funny. Bootloader unlocking is your Mi account shikena.

Adding a phone number in Mi account is different from your phone trying to activate any SIM put in it.

The funny thing is that the number I added to my mi account because I created with my email address isn't in a smartphone.

Grandm.ufti come see new one o.

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

So you haven't been updating. Because this phone got Android 10 with MIUI 12 October last year.

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.5.0.QCOMIXM/miui_GINKGOGlobal_V12.0.5.0.QCOMIXM_cd7fa3b131_10.0.zip
Lol.. No mind me. Thanks for the link.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0sh007: 9:29pm On May 28, 2021
Apart from The extra RAM what does 8 GB note 10 pro redmi have over 6GB? Global version

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

Which offence you commit?

Keiya.dosh and Shogs.man pushed me into a scrimmage that had us hauling insults at one another.

They made me lose my home training. I've learnt my lessons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
sunshineV:
How was it? grin

It was terrible. Wanted to contribute to so many interesting discourse on here but couldn't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 9:50pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

It was terrible. Wanted to contribute to so many interesting discourse on here but couldn't.
lol i can relate sha

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

Keiya.dosh and Shogs.man pushed me into a scrimmage that had us hauling insults at one another.

It happens sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2021
J0sh007:
Apart from The extra RAM what does 8 GB note 10 pro redmi have over 6GB? Global version
i think dats just it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hansomb: 10:00pm On May 28, 2021
J0sh007:
money

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamvictor(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

Go to settings>display>Dark Mode>turn off dark mode for Twitter on individual apps.

Then go to Twitter and turn on Dark Mode.
It worked. Thank you...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LegalRambles(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2021
GeorgiaRaz:

The network is in China. Sell it off and buy infinix, I am a trusted phone guru. My posts have come highly recommended
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LegalRambles(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

Sorry to hear this, this is the norm here. Genius43 is always at the helm of throwing jabs and insults.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moshoodn(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2021
I need a Note 10 Pro.

Any seller with a good price should quote me, please.

Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oloet: 10:46pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

I have one that is okay sha. Are you on the Telegram group? You can drop your username
will it work for ordinary redmi note 10 ? my telegram is the same as my name here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2021
GrandMufti:

Coded upgrade grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 10:52pm On May 28, 2021
GrandMufti:

Clear cache & data of google play services, android web view and play store. Then reboot.

Ensure dual 4G is not enabled
alright then thanks alot boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2021
LegalRambles:

Sorry to hear this, this is the norm here. Genius43 is always at the helm of throwing jabs and insults.

Na to dey ignore na. Lessons learned
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeorgiaRaz: 11:14pm On May 28, 2021
genius43:

Grandmufti come see new one o.

lol. I'm new to redmi bro. I got the phone because of its powerful chipset. But I wanna install custom ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2021
Iamvictor:

It worked. Thank you...

No wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2021
Mustiboy:

Na to dey ignore na. Lessons learned

What business did I have in your ban? That guy that is quoting me should better go and mind his anti-xiaomi threads.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8417) (8418) (8419) (8420) (8421) (8422) (8423) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.