Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9210110 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Iamvictor:
Please which power bank do you recommend for Redmi Note 10 pro and what is the price?
Go for ROMOSS or Redmi PB but make sure your choice is the one that supports qc3.0.

Should you decide to go for ROMOSS, I have Sense 6+ and SW20 Pro (both are 20kmah) at 10 and 11k respectively.

My contact in my signature/profile.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rem22:
Due to space limitation on my redmi 7A ,please,can i download system updates on memory card and please,what's the settings like ?
Delete redundant or unnecessary files or move them to the mSD card.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
genius43:

Create space on your phone storage
okay. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
My speaker started working like some two weeks ago grin, I'm glad I waited, cause I was not comfortable at all giving it to technicians who I know don't operate on Xiaomi phones regularly grin
Sometimes, just chill with this phone, the head corrects at times, either by restarting or over time grin I'd still check the speaker later sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abeg at this point i don tire which kain whala be ano get all this again oooo

Abeg how many app i have on my phone to cause this ?.......

Ram usage center i can't see it..... I'm beginning to off mic cus i don dey tire..... Imaging me using 4gb ram phone shey nah the same way the thing go fulll.... undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Abeg at this point i don tire which kain whala be ano get all this again oooo

Abeg how many app i have on my phone to cause this ?.......

Ram usage center i can't see it..... I'm beginning to off mic cus i don dey tire..... Imaging me using 4gb ram phone shey nah the same way the thing go fulll.... undecided

You have not said what the problem is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elxandre:

Please o. Which school person fit join to learn how to take good pics again. grin

School indeed.

There's blogs, YouTube, even the gallery thread dey this NL. Dey there dey find school na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Presumably wondering the background processes that are taking part of his RAM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Presumably wondering the background processes that are taking part of his RAM.

Isn't free ram wasted ram? So long his phone is working well, I don't see a problem. Screenshot of mine with all apps closed

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Isn't free ram wasted ram? So long his phone is working well, I don't see a problem. Screenshot of mine with all apps closed
See how you're wasting over 6GB RAM. Make I come borrow from your RAM join mine o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
What could be wrong my phone takes more than 5minutes to reboot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
GrandMufti:

De there o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obaiyski:
That's what I'm talking about, stock cams on Xiaomi phones are doing wonders, descent and detailed results.
You're on point baba.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
jboixxx:
See how you're wasting over 6GB RAM. Make I come borrow from your RAM join mine o.
GrandMufti:

cry cry cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kellartemmy: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please how can I recover the new update, I saw an update of 2.4gb plus to android 11 this morning but didn't see it again. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

12 cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sunkyphil:
It's well behaved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obaiyski(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sunkyphil:
SD card.. SD card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kayzybaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just got my redmi note 10. Big thanks to macbeyland for making this possible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

That's the picture...... I don't know the person that fill up my ram...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Thank you. I no understand sha. Shey OS no need RAM to take run? Background processes no need RAM? Firmware and drivers no need RAM? Apps when dey background unkor?

Wetin them wan use run?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obaiyski:
SD card.. SD card
as in?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sunkyphil:

Normal reboot or hard reboot?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
kellartemmy:
Please how can I recover the new update, I saw an update of 2.4gb plus to android 11 this morning but didn't see it again. Thanks

It will come back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
genius43:

Normal reboot or hard reboot?
normal reboot,

Mayb because i hardly switch off my phone or allow it to off, cos i noticed after i came up i rebooted it again but this time it came up faster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sunkyphil:
normal reboot,

Mayb because i hardly switch off my phone or allow it to off, cos i noticed after i came up i rebooted it again but this time it came up faster

Try to restart your device at least once a week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
J0sh007:

Go higher first
na my dream be that bro
..S21 ultra by God's grace..but if u use S21 finish,con come back to budget phone,norms u go see difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

That's the picture...... I don't know the person that fill up my ram...

Is it that you don't know this is perfectly normal? Your OS, apps(that run in background) and so many other processes use this ram. So long your phone is working fine, why bother yourself? Or are you confusing RAM with ROM(internal storage that gets filled up)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

This is it.

This silliness.

I'll say it unapologetically.

GCam will not make you a superstar photographer. GCam will not make up for your flaws. GCam doesn't guarantee excellent shots.

Most of the pics you see are down to proper editing and photographic skills. Not GCam. Yes some people get lucky shots but that's that.

Lots of these people have unrealistic expectations for GCam. So much so that when they finally get it, they believe that an app will make them produce pics that of expert quality.

This Dunning-Kruger's syndrome is very endemic in a lot of us.

Nobody wants to learn or practice. They believe that GCam is a magic formula. Disappointment loading sha.
most of these iPhone people wey dey post superb quality pictures no dey practice or anything,and dem pictures quality dey dey alright gan ...So outrightly calling people's expectations silly is you not understanding where they are coming from
I know people that post firee pictures and don't know jack about photography except to click..If anyone is installing GCAM expecting to see similar results based on how everyone raves about it, how is that silly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaideslex(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good evening wonderful people.

Please I need a very fast charger and other accessories for my Xiaomi Mi 10 lite 5G. I would love to pick up on Saturday preferably around egbeda or Ikeja. Kindly recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8434) (8435) (8436) (8437) (8438) (8439) (8440) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kmartt(m), Abbeytoy(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.