Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282382 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) (8469) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by schurley(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
micxwell:

You better run after Macbeyland. Na advice I give you xo. undecided

Sure very reliable, just got same this same device from him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slim76: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
IamNiel:

That is what you call a screen that the colour is very close to being accurate. If you want a vibrant, lively colour, pick "Saturated colours" in the colour scheme under "display" in "settings".

This is rather educative. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
schurley:

Sure very reliable, just got same this same device from him
Congrats bro. Enjoy your device. Try and read through this thread when you're less busy, say during weekends. By doing so you'll learn a lot about Xiaomi phones generally. Don't wait till you have questions or challenges.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Slim76:

This is rather educative. Thanks

But I did tell you earlier.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jemerson:

Don't quote me either with this moniker or your alternate moniker
cheesy grin We go gather tie that your hand last last or make we turn off Network for your area cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adasun(m): 1:41am On Jun 15, 2021
What is causing this pop up message" Facebook keep stoping"?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Pixel Experience plus, lemme see if the whole AOSP hype is worth it

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpiritMmuo: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

I am going to be the devil here and say these, unapologetically too.

1. Never buy a product that you're in two minds about. Don't do that to yourself. Because then you'll start looking for the said faults in the product and then later you'll say that the thread mislead you. It's not the first time, won't be the last.

I was reading good reviews on this thread about the Mi 9T yesterday and I laughed. Why? Because I remember that one homo sapien claimed to have the phone, dropped it by himself on floor tiles and the screen began misbehaving. He began a war of calumny and misinformation against the device. Many people who listened to him missed out on a very good device.

2. Poor reviews: May 2019, after the Redmi Note 7 failed Zach's bend test, Indians wrote unprintable things about the phone. I heard even worse from marketers at Pointek when I went to buy it. Did it stop me? No. I had done my research and I knew what I wanted. I bought the device and walked out proudly. Genius43 knows my younger brother. That phone has now spent close to a year with him. It's still working fine and going strong.

3. Hardware: No where, can you find a phone that offers the hardware:price ratio that the Redmi 9t offers. Quote me anywhere. SD662, 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charge, FHD resolution LCD screen, dual speakers, and a 48mp camera.

Check the market, you won't find it.

Does this mean that the phone is perfect? Absolutely not! No phone is. People with Galaxy S21 Ultra dey complain of bugs. iPhone 12 users dey complain of lag and battery drain. Na come small Redmi 9t.

If you understand tech, you'll know that the camera on the Redmi 9t is binned or compressed down to 12mp. That's how binning works. It's not a scam.

If you listen to idiots who are bad photographers then I sorry for you. The same RN9 Pro in my hand that I use for taking pictures, someone said that the camera is a scam too. The same person if you give am digital camera go still snap nonsense.

In summary, since you're in two minds, don't buy the Redmi 9t, go and buy something else. It's your money. I'm sure Transsion has inferior alternatives and Samsung and Oppo have overpriced options as well. Happy Tuesday to you, Happy New month.
Your arguement is very convincing.
Bro which would you recommend. Redmi 9t or Redmi note 10pro. Also 6gb ram especially

I don't find faults in phones at all. Used redmi note 7 and I loved it but it got stolen so now I want to buy another Xiaomi but an upgrade and something with good value for money like the redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpiritMmuo: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Guys which phone would you recommend for a budget of below 130k

Was planning to buy the redmi note 10 pro but seeing people compare it with the mi 9t is making me feel like going for the mi 9t. Since I will get more value and it's cheaper

Anyways which phone will you recommend for 130k. Value for money and hopefully 6gb ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpiritMmuo: 3:00am On Jun 15, 2021
J0sh007:
For someone that was using Mi9t before I find the Redmi note 10 pro very underwhelming and below par. It was a very bad choice for me and if not for the circumstances by which I purchased the phone I'd have sold it off ASAP. To make matters worse the phone itself has bugs everywhere so disappointing. This is one phone I'm sure I'll not be using for long.
This your comment off me cheesy

And to think I was planning to get a note 10 pro this week. Now I have to make more research before buying my next Xiaomi . Although I'm not good at phones or detecting bugs. Redmi note 7 was perfect for me. Don't know if you also see bugs there cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

Your arguement is very convincing.
Bro which would you recommend. Redmi 9t or Redmi note 10pro. Also 6gb ram especially

I don't find faults in phones at all. Used redmi note 7 and I loved it but it got stolen so now I want to buy another Xiaomi but an upgrade and something with good value for money like the redmi note 7

Redmi Note 10 Pro. That is what I am currently using.

The Redmi 9t is a budget device and not comparable with RN10 Pro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

This your comment off me cheesy

And to think I was planning to get a note 10 pro this week. Now I have to make more research before buying my next Xiaomi . Although I'm not good at phones or detecting bugs. Redmi note 7 was perfect for me. Don't know if you also see bugs there cheesy cheesy

You will be fine with Redmi Note 10 Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SpiritMmuo: 5:14am On Jun 15, 2021
genius43:

Redmi Note 10 Pro. That is what I am currently using.

The Redmi 9t is a budget device and not comparable with RN10 Pro.
Ok brother. Thanks for your input.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2021
melodyogonna:

I am in fact lol. Never really bothered to check which devices are getting updates, just took the ones I get and move on

But you dey argue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2021
micxwell:
cheesy grin We go gather tie that your hand last last or make we turn off Network for your area cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2021
melodyogonna:
Pixel Experience plus, lemme see if the whole AOSP hype is worth it

This one has little customization compared to others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Doracity82(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

Getaat
keep fooling yourself. Your cup will full soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Doracity82:
keep fooling yourself. Your cup will full soon.

Continue creating multiple accounts
SIMP

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Etesam(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:

Shows clearly you are not a sensible person. Because if you were atleast facts would matter to you. Anyway I don't have your time.

Your name doesn't sound like someone to be taken seriously anyway
i thot u came here to represent ur biz. those living in a glass house dont throw stones. peace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

SIMP
Chai! Seems you don take 6 sachets of Nescafé o. Micxwell, ready to cut this guy's network o.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2021
jboixxx:
Chai! Seems you don take 6 sachets of Nescafé o. Micxwell, ready to cut this guy's network o.

grin

I ready for stvpid fellas today.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Doracity82(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

SIMP
continue littering the nairaland with your stupidity, scammer. Oloshi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Doracity82:
continue littering the nairaland with your stupidity, scammer. Oloshi

grin grin grin

I'm not the one using multiple monikers to convince people to buy cheat data

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Doracity82(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

grin grin grin

I'm not the one using multiple monikers to convince people to buy cheat data
this is for you and I will expose you, scammer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Doracity82:

No ads here tongue

I have followed all your monikers. Come sell cheat data for Nairaland make I see.

Mkpi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amnwa(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Doracity82:

Pls stop quoting him. He clearly looks jobless and frustrated. Don't fight with a pig. You wil jus end up like him

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amnwa(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Data cheat is a choice. Nobody is been forced. Those who bought are already enjoying. So I don't understand why someone wil just choose to be idle and stupid
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:
Data cheat is a choice. Nobody is been forced. Those who bought are already enjoying. So I don't understand why someone wil just choose to be idle and stupid

No ads here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amnwa(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

No ads here

He told me no ads. And I said yes I understand. Why then going to make stupid claims?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:

He told me no ads. And I said yes I understand. Why then going to make stupid claims?

What claim?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amnwa(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Jemerson:

What claim?

Oga rest abeg. Since yesterday your quoting everyone. U suppose don tire.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by schurley(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
micxwell:

Congrats bro. Enjoy your device. Try and read through this thread when you're less busy, say during weekends. By doing so you'll learn a lot about Xiaomi phones generally. Don't wait till you have questions or challenges.

Yeah for sure....how does one remove a minimised app the fone

(1) (2) (3) ... (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) (8469) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.