Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195326 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
noobody:

Says the man rocking his device atm and me still expecting mine grin

How can you be expecting yours when you already have a picture of the earphone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
dukeo:

The phone follow road while the earpiece follow air!.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
jboixxx:

So true grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
guys, how many days does it take for seller to process an order, mine is 5 days and counting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry
Yes so we can all learn from it, moreover for future use also.
jboixxx:

Message the seller that what? I'm not discouraging him o, but what would he tell the seller? That his package came compromised and he accepted it without a "video unboxing" (in ds case sef, unboxing isn't relevant as it has been opened already).

HOUSE, if your package is rapped with a tape, like the attached, please don't collect it. It's an evidence that the seal has been compromised except you're ready to slug it out with NIPOST if unfortunately, there's an item extraction issue.

If you want to take the risk by collecting it, ensure there is a handwritten code on the package with a prefix IR and have at least, the dispatch officer as a witness.
My thought is that the seller may have encounter such issue in the business and may have a better solution to the issue. I.E Returning or so... Not a master in Courier issue sha, but someone working there told me that once your parcel is registered then you can still get that device back through the seller.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
dukeo:

As i challenged them with ny threats,immiediately they accepted to ship me the earphone,dey shipped out two item
Package 1 which is the phone and silicon case
Package two which is the earphones,
Package two arrived since last week,package one is still on the road,inside God is good motors
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
Opistorincos:
guys, how many days does it take for seller to process an order, mine is 5 days and counting
.It depends on seller's processing window. Some takes 30days, 7 days, 5 days, or 1day.
Check the seller's processing window.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
noobody:

Damn xiaomi basic earphones,d one dreami dashed me too,dem try sha,
Mayb cos i threatned to cancel my order nd buy frn et stores,na 22$ earphones dem dash me
hows the quality compared to the basic earphone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
jboixxx:

grin grin

Village people be shaking the phones Calabash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2017
noobody:

As i challenged them with ny threats,immiediately they accepted to ship me the earphone,dey shipped out two item
Package 1 which is the phone and silicon case
Package two which is the earphones,
Package two arrived since last week,package one is still on the road,inside God is good motors

Hehe... Let me be enjoying the phone first

When I get angry, them go hear am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2017
iliyande, is your order now arrived?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
jboixxx:

.It depends on seller's processing window. Some takes 30days, 7 days, 5 days, or 1day.
Check the seller's processing window.

chai, my wait go long be that, dreami store is showing 11 days for processing time, i am tired of waiting as I do not have a phone atm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
Mckandre:
hows the quality compared to the basic earphone?

Price diff tells it all,22$ to a 6$ eaephones??
Well only audiophiles can answer this thou,cos wetin i dey use mine for na tv series,i dont av one single music file on my fones or laptop

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibj55: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
i hail all d bosses, dere is a problem with my friends redmi note 4x, it is unable to receive call eventhough d receive icon on the screen is swiped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2017
Will try that.. Thanks
GrandMufti:

Hmm. Use cleaner to clear cache, reboot and try again. You can also turn off mobile data when installing and install from explorer.

Some persons also had this same issue. I'm not sure if it was resolved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
noobody:

Well only audiophiles can answer this thou,cos wetin i dey use mine for na tv series,i dont av one single music file on my fones or laptop
Baaba o! Awon to series niyen. My music files de gather dust for my phone. They're just there to keep company when really bored or too much with something.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:03pm On May 23, 2017
ibj55:
i hail all d bosses, dere is a problem with my friends redmi note 4x, it is unable to receive call eventhough d receive icon on the screen is swiped

Share screenshots of rom version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
Anybody with link where I can buy replacement speaker for n4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibj55: 1:26pm On May 23, 2017
Unable to receive call with xiaomi redmi note 4x .Screen short of rom version

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2017
Anybody here that has shipped to Ife, Osun state here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
one mi max prime still available for sale 08101123136 contact me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
ibj55:
Unable to receive call with xiaomi redmi note 4x .Screen short of rom version

I think there is a newer version of the rom. Let your friend update and check again. If it still persists, then probably a factory reset will be needed.

But before that, check to be sure it's not the screen protector
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibj55: 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
ok thanks , will inform him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
vintino:

Yes

For security reasons, henceforth do not use the same phone number on your aliexpress account for transactions here on nairaland. A Post Office worker might also happen to be a nairalander.

#my 2 cents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 2:00pm On May 23, 2017
gsparks01:
Anybody here that has shipped to Ife, Osun state here?
Yes, to Enuwa Post office nears Ooni Palace, Ile-Ife. U must present photocopy (front and back) of ur ID card. Dy charge u N500/parcel or more for bigger items​.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2017
busuyi44:
Yes, to Enuwa Post office nears Ooni Palace, Ile-Ife. U must present photocopy (front and back) of ur ID card. Dy charge u N500/parcel or more for bigger items​.
I've shipped twice to Ife, it never got to me. Maybe I should use that post office. That's Sabo area abi? What postal code do I use please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 2:12pm On May 23, 2017
dukeo:

grin grin
Village people be shaking the phones Calabash
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
Just saw a seller on jumia that is selling redmi 4x(2gb,16gb) for about 45k. Is that a good deal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 2:32pm On May 23, 2017
gsparks01:
I've shipped twice to Ife, it never got to me. Maybe I should use that post office. That's Sabo area abi? What postal code do I use please?
U take Moore road to Enuwa Post office nears Ooni Palace. U can also reach Enuwa Post office from Sabo but u take Oduduwa College road. D post office is not far from Orisun 89.5 FM station. Postal code is 22001
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Hmm. Use cleaner to clear cache, reboot and try again. You can also turn off mobile data when installing and install from explorer.

Some persons also had this same issue. I'm not sure if it was resolved

It was resolved by just using the link we sent him, his case dey surprise me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
Oworock:
iliyande, is your order now arrived?

arrived since Friday and sold same day cheesy
the phone design sweet ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
noobody:

The difference is in the audio output, the difference clear well especially for the bass. Another major difference na quality of material used plus durability, though for me both are too expensive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.