Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9194492 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
That PO is SUSPECT... You are a well known customer so they target you.
vintino:
Now this is the highest of it, this people cannot be using our sweat to enrich themselves, I came here yesterday to complain about the Zuk Z2 dat only came with case and no phone inside..
Now I have to go to the same post office to receive another package only to meet empty case as well, I nearly faint,
Thank God I opened it right at their presence..
Please guys what can we do to retrieve our goods or refunds in short time..
I am tired of this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theokoliz: 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
I dont knw oooo, bt i think you shud get the police involve i think it dat particular po those pple are the ones stealing the phones, you also need to get this issue to the public
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theokoliz: 12:05pm On May 24, 2017
House i saw on jumia note xiaomi note 4 61k is the price ok?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
Please Xiaomites, don't accept if seal is broken.. BE WARNED!!!

THESE PEOPLE DON LEARN BAD THING

Thank God my PO people never open eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Damitimo:

Thanks bro, the Mi5 prime na 64 rom. I'll go for that.
Mi 5 prime is awesome that is what I use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
lazinny:
Got this idea from an eBay forum. How about you use the weight of the phone n package as reference, tracking info should have weight of the package rii, with that you'll be able to know if you were sent an empty box or the phone was taken out at post office.

I once won a dispute with this idea.
He can get d correct item weight on the collection slip or on nipost website tracking,if its ever works
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
In my opinion,i still bliv its from nipost officiala posted at airport and custom officials..
Po staffs too are not all that innocent

But i really feel for vintino,this is a young dude trying to mk ends meet,nd dey made him sad twice in less than 24hours..
The people doin this are just hearless,yet no official means to report them.thats the saddest part
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
Hello house! To those that used miui 8.1.15.0 especially xiaomi redmi note 4 (SD) users please review the battery life for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2017
I'm really pissed with the audio quality of this RN4X, even my 4A sounds better by far!.

The above theft of phones is the reason I always tip these PO workers.
Maybe it will appease any evil in them that'll make them exploit their dubious tendencies!

haba! Two empty packages in 2 days. sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
donkafor:

My thoughts exactly. I use different post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
dukeo:

BTW, on first boot, the phone ran miui 8.2.4.0 and I got a 25mb update to 8.2.5.0..

Did you do a factory reset after the update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2017
emaminaj:

This is on another level mehn....

They are a big thief on that route and that post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
lazinny:
Got this idea from an eBay forum. How about you use the weights​ of the phone n package as reference, tracking info should have weight of the package rii, with that you'll be able to know if you were sent an empty box or the phone was taken out at post office.

Very true. Brilliant idea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
@vintino I feel for u bro cry, the way I dey reason dis matter na Nigeria dem remove those products. Make sure U cause a scene ooo! Shout if possible! Make dem call out their boss. If possible involve the police.
Untop the handling fee dem dey collect wey no dey legal in the first place.

Note: make sure u cause kasala for there, involve police and other respected pple in ur area.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2017
dukeo:

Look at this oo... From 100%

Let's see where u set your screen brightness sir or is it on auto?
Also, let's see the apps u using that are eating up your battery. All these are under battery usage. Screenshot pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
donkafor:

All of them are suspect, even the dispatcher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by regfak: 1:47pm On May 24, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
noobody:
In my opinion,i still bliv its from nipost officiala posted at airport and custom officials..

But i really feel for vintino,this is a young dude trying to mk ends meet,nd dey made him sad twice in less than 24hours..
The people doin this are just hearless,yet no official means to report them.thats the saddest part

Custom and po at airport? Mehn, PO are guilty more. It's a standard protocol nor to accept a tampered with package unless it's dully signed (either by custom or po at airport)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
I have cause enough wahala there and their post master from The state said she will be coming tomorrow to see me, but I have already write a complain letter to tgem, sign by d post mistress and I have created a thread for this ..Please you guys should help me call on all the MOD to help push to front page...

This is the link to the thread ..

https://www.nairaland.com/3818551/nipost-stealing-goods-please
I am planning on sueing them...
Thanks all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
princetom1:

Let's see where u set your screen brightness sir or is it on auto?
Also, let's see the apps u using that are eating up your battery. All these are under battery usage. Screenshot pls

Here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olathy: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
noobody:

Message the seller asap,accuse him of giving u a fake tracking infor,that u wud open a dispute,send him that screenshot,wait for his response,if he doesnt reply,open a dispute.

I messaged him yesterday but no reply yet.
I also got this message from Aliexpress on Sunday:

Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. 8******13****7

Dear M******,
Your Order No. 8******13****7 has been delivered by PostNL and our system shows you have received the product.

If you have received your full order in satisfactory condition, please Confirm Order Received.
If you have not received your items or are not satisfied with the items you received, please contact the seller to resolve it or ask seller to extend your product receipt time.Otherwise you can Open Dispute before 2017.05.31 15:10.If you do not open a dispute within this time AliExpress will consider the order to be satisfactory and will finalize the order process.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com
2017.05.21 15:10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olathy: 2:40pm On May 24, 2017
noobody:

Message the seller asap,accuse him of giving u a fake tracking infor,that u wud open a dispute,send him that screenshot,wait for his response,if he doesnt reply,open a dispute.

Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. 800000000000000

Dear M,
Your Order No. 811111111111111 has been delivered by PostNL and our system shows you have received the product.

If you have received your full order in satisfactory condition, please Confirm Order Received.
If you have not received your items or are not satisfied with the items you received, please contact the seller to resolve it or ask seller to extend your product receipt time.Otherwise you can Open Dispute before 2017.05.31 15:10.If you do not open a dispute within this time AliExpress will consider the order to be satisfactory and will finalize the order process.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
dukeo:

Here

Name of notification shade theme please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
TheTega:

Name of notification shade theme please

No special notification shade. just get EMUI5.1 from the forum and you are good to go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
jboixxx:

The IR**** is an acknowledgement by the NIPOST that the package was delivered to them compromised before given it out to the recipient. It is a report ID used in investigating the compromise.

The way you are educating me on this thread is second to none. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2017
dukeo:

Here

Font name please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
noobody:

Wait which post office is doing the thiefing so??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
Please Help with this OTP issue, I want to make a payment on a site now and they are not sending any otp, neither do i have where to insert the code in the next page of the payment. and i want to but a domain for a client now. HELP!!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
I was viewing redmi fones on aliexpress one day and i saw sometin dat made me laff.. A guy in spain complaining of opening his package at home and he saw was groundnut the one with shell.. He uploaded the fotos and he said aliexpress refunded him cos it was the sellers fault this time..
Make una nor too blame nigeria post office.. Dos asians can be dubious too o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
olathy:

Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. 800000000000000

Dear M,
Your Order No. 811111111111111 has been delivered by PostNL and our system shows you have received the product.

Sincerely,
AliExpress.com

I dont wanna sound lile a trouble maker,but open a dispute asap,the seller even thou he dey offline,a dispute wud bring him begging,and when you open the dispute dont relate with the seller again,but your dispute claim can only be valid,if you can get a screenshot of your tracked item from nipost tracking site it sef,then you wud know which post office the item was delivered to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
lavenderjade:
It seems gt bank is back to 320 o..
A frnd bought a tempered glass yesterday worth 2.63$ and was deducted 843.5 naira

I paid for a case of 1.80,
710 was deducted
Gt is approximately 395 now
Mine was master card

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
pls evryone here always talk about GTB n UBA wat of firstbank cant i use it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.