Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171624 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Revelation4:
I'm still in 12.0.11
Updating mine to 12.0.10 right now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oloet: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2021
anybody on this version 12.5.2... redmi note 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pussymoneyweed(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

Some features where removed nothing anyone can do.

Haa chai, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Buuubu:
I transferred out some contacts using the zapya app and it saved it as a .zcf file. Now trying to open the file and I can't seem to find any compatible app to do that. Google not helping too sad

Please, does anyone know any phone or pc app I could use to open and access contents of a .zcf file?
Why using that when you could have used your email, mi share, Xender, Bluetooth? Saving on phone as .vcf could have saved you this stress too. Just Google it sha or do the transfer using any if the methods aforementioned.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2021
I just noticed on my N10p when I'm recording a video I'm not able to switch cameras i.e there's no option to switch cameras either front of back camera while recording is ongoing, please is there a way to fix this or that how it is, thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ojiedave: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Instant delivery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
gr8gem:
I just noticed on my N10p when I'm recording a video I'm not able to switch cameras i.e there's no option to switch cameras either front of back camera while recording is ongoing, please is there a way to fix this or that how it is, thank you.

You can't, the only thing you can do is Dual Video. Use both cameras at the same time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejonathan(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2021
I recently updated my redmi note 10 to version 12.5.2 and i noticed my phone doesn't show audiomack or mi music notification when am playing music, I'll have to open the app before i can next the music or pause it....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gr8gem(f): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

You can't, the only thing you can do is Dual Video. Use both cameras at the same time.

Thanks for the reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdorableJosh(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Not Xiaomi related, apologies, please who else is having problem accessing the My Offer option of Airtel sub?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
AdorableJosh:
Not Xiaomi related, apologies, please who else is having problem accessing the My Offer option of Airtel sub?
same here bro.... I have contacted customer care no reasonable response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdorableJosh(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Emmyreal4:
same here bro.... I have contacted customer care no reasonable response.

Must be a general problem then, smh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
AdorableJosh:
Same here.
It's most likely network

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2021
AdorableJosh:

which error are you getting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdorableJosh(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Emmyreal4:
which error are you getting?

'Null', got 'Service busy' initially.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
oloet:
anybody on this version 12.5.2... redmi note 10?
We dey here. You dey miss grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2021
dejonathan:
I recently updated my redmi note 10 to version 12.5.2 and i noticed my phone doesn't show audiomack or mi music notification when am playing music, I'll have to open the app before i can next the music or pause it....
You are talking about the app icon that shows at the top. They've removed it. Pull down the notification tray it's there. It's not just displaying the icon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hardvance(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2021
AdorableJosh:

Cc Hardvance

Crazy stuff.

How do I explain this?

I just saw the option this morning....I didn't see it yesterday,even after updating shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

Redmi Note 10 Pro, you mean?

Global Chipset shortage. Even Samsung A52 is scarce and the price has gone up.
A52 is now 180k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Tiger2020:
A52 is now 180k

E don even advance from 170k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

E don even advance from 170k
omo i shock when they told me the price at the shop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeoSilYe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys, I just recently got the redmi note 9s so I'm trying to work my way around the phone. However, I noticed since this morning, my contacts stopped showing names (I attached a screenshot).

I rebooted the phone but it's still the same, I'm confused on what to do because going back to be saving the contacts one by one is a bit stressful. I tried restoring from Google but it's not going through. Can anyone direct me or help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeoSilYe:
Hi guys, I just recently got the redmi note 9s so I'm trying to work my way around the phone. However, I noticed since this morning, my contacts stopped showing names (I attached a screenshot).

I rebooted the phone but it's still the same, I'm confused on what to do because going back to be saving the contacts one by one is a bit stressful. I tried restoring from Google but it's not going through. Can anyone direct me or help?

Mod WhatsApp? Did your contacts sync properly?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeoSilYe:

Move your contacts to Another email address.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeoSilYe(f): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

Mod WhatsApp? Did your contacts sync properly?

They did, it just disappeared suddenly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeoSilYe(f): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
happy662:
Move your contacts to Another email address.

But they ain't saved naw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeoSilYe:

But they ain't saved naw
Check your contact and move
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeoSilYe(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
happy662:
Check your contact and move
It's not saved either

So apparently I got a notification asking me to restore my contacts. Rather than my contacts been restored, my sister's own was restored(I gave her my previous phone having the same Gmail account). Does this mean I've lost my contacts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeoSilYe:

It's not saved either

So apparently I got a notification asking me to restore my contacts. Rather than my contacts been restored, my sister's own was restored(I gave her my previous phone having the same Gmail account). Does this mean I've lost my contacts?

Why didn't you logout your Gmail account from the other phone?

Your sister have probably deleted the contacts from the other other phone and when it synced it Automatically removed them from your account.

Whenever you are handing over a phone to another user make sure it is cleaned out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
AdorableJosh:

Mtn has theirs which is data4me where I normally do their 24Gb for 3.5k but recently it isn't present in the menu when I dial the normal *121# I used in accessing it before. I called them to know how far, and their response is that it is a promotional stuff, I feel it comes and goes when they feel or it is just for some time. It is network something, you've exhausted your own promotional offers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GeoSilYe(f): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

Why didn't you logout your Gmail account from the other phone?

Your sister have probably deleted the contacts from the other other phone and when it synced it Automatically removed them from your account.

Whenever you are handing over a phone to another user make sure it is cleaned out.

So there's no way to get them back if she probably deleted them?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdorableJosh(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
explosiveskull:

Mtn has theirs which is data4me where I normally do their 24Gb for 3.5k but recently it isn't present in the menu when I dial the normal *121# I used in accessing it before. I called them to know how far, and their response is that it is a promotional stuff, I feel it comes and goes when they feel or it is just for some time. It is network something, you've exhausted your own promotional offers.

It was good while it lasted then, I've been considering switching to MTN, but my sim is 3g, had a terrible experience with the crowd in one of their stores when I went for an upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8568) (8569) (8570) (8571) (8572) (8573) (8574) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.