Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202692 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) (8647) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cheezzyy: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
jimikata:
Xiaomi just realising phones up and down, what's the difference between the mi 11lite 5G and Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE?
I just weak
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cheezzyy:
I just weak

Processor and slightly improved display.

The SD 780G is no longer available, to meet demands they had to use a new processor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sunkyphil:
i got too yesterday but wen i woke up today its not there again

Maybe if you go back to sleep it'll appear grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Broskyjames: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
genius43:

Some regions have gotten 12.5 based on Android 11. I don't know what your thinking is based on.
I don't think so, the only Anriod 11 update so far for R9T in all region is version 12.0.1.0. 12.5 is still yet to land on the device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Broskyjames:
I don't think so, the only Anriod 11 update so far for R9T in all region is version 12.0.1.0. 12.5 is still yet to land on the device.

Yeah just checked again. It was Note 9t I saw with 12.5

Your device will get android 11 before 12.5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Anyone with RN10 pro readily available for sale in Ibadan?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
gsparks01:
you don't need a custom ROM. Root the phone and download TetherNet (you won't find it on play store)
Hmmn, And I can Hotspot to any Device? Smart TV, laptop other mobiles etc.?

If you are certain about this, pls give me any Pointers to rooting my phone, no matter how little, tho I will DMOR definitely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WycliffeSMB(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
I need REDMI 9t 6gb/128gb. Brand new or Neatly-used
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
I need REDMI 9t 6gb/128gb. Brand new or Neatly-used

Go to the Xiaomi Thread Store and ask.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OkukoIgbo: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
tolakush92:

I have redmi. Note 10 pro but I’m in Lagos computer village

This is a scammer, deal with him at your own detriment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

What happened?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sunkyphil:
i got too yesterday but wen i woke up today its not there again
wow. That's strange
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Revelation4:
wow. That's strange

It is not strange
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SunshineHQ(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

dat guy na every phone e get even java and symbiam dey stockgrin make we do jeje o

meister sef dey reason am

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by consumingfire: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please l need help, a few months ago l trod on my redmi 9t, l ordered for a replacement screen from aliexpress. I had it fix, unfortunately, l can't use the phone properly.

N,8s1. lf l boot on the phone, on the home screen, apps on the home screen will load itself, without me touching the screen.

2. each time l enter the main menu, apps begins to run.

3. Each time lam the keyboard , it will begins to type itself, most often beginning with 8,n8n,so, s8m,a.

Honestly, I am confused and sick, can this be fix, and what could be the problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
consumingfire:
Please l need help, a few months ago l trod on my redmi 9t, l ordered for a replacement screen from aliexpress. I had it fix, unfortunately, l can't use the phone properly.

N,8s1. lf l boot on the phone, on the home screen, apps on the home screen will load itself, without me touching the screen.

3. Each time lam the keyboard , it will begins to type itself, most often beginning with 8,n8n,so, s8m,a.

Honestly, I am confused and sick, can this be fix, and what could be the problem.

You didn't get a good display then it is quite obvious. The replacement screen you got is faulty or not up to standard.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 11Anonymous(m): 12:39am On Sep 18, 2021
consumingfire:

The screen is fake. Ask for a refund and buy again from a reputable seller.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luminary1(f): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys, I would need to upgrade. My options is the Xiaomi 11 lite and the redmi 10. What's your take House?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Luminary1:
Hi guys, I would need to upgrade. My options is the Xiaomi 11 lite and the redmi 10. What's your take House?
Go for Xiaomi 11 lite... the MediaTek on the redmi 10 is a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

May the god I serve punish you
May the god I serve take food from your table

Why will you label me a scammer when we have not dealt

U give me money ni

See enemy of progress o

Nobody I’ve dealt with has labeled me a scammer

See this newcomer saying I’m a scammer

Shey u no see date wey I join Nairaland

Mumu like you

If you don’t want ogun to kill you and your generation you have to tell people how I scammed you or remain silent for ever

See me see trouble o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cannonleo(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2021
moshoodn:

I haven't noticed that.

However, there's a proximity sensor issue and it's very bad. You make calls and then screen goes blank. The screen doesn't come up until the call is picked and ended.

Imagine you dialed a wrong number and want to abort midway.

Besides that, it's a great phone that I am enjoying.

Battery gets me through each day as an average user.

Cheers!
there is a hack I use for it , when ever you make a call, and the screen goes blank, use your hand and cover the proximity sensor area for 2 seconds and remove your hand , your screen comes one and issue is solved

However I updated to 12.5.6, and I haven't had the issue again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Luminary1:

The two phones aren't even comparable in anyway self.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dathypebruv(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2021
blaquemyc:
aswear na true u talk, my redmi 9t fall from ordinary centre table oh d screen shatter like map of the world though e been dey work normal until village people come strike again there days ago and now dey screen Gon dey bleed like cow for abattoir now I dey hustle money to take buy replacement screen. I carry my friend 9c to take snap something at height, na so de phone tumble land for ground kpowaa, my mind freeze, I come dey reason as I take replace person screen when I neva see my own do. I come down carry d phone, press power button, screen on , not even a crack, everything dey work well. I jejely carry him phone go give am, picture I no snap again. Na testimony I wan go give on Sunday so, village people no see me knack 2 zero.

Redmi 9c screen is usually stronger than its 9 variants...

Mine is almost two years and many falls but just one feint lime and it works perfectly at high capacity...

I've been thinking of selling it but till date I haven't seen reason to do so

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cannonleo(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2021
I haven't been the best at keeping up with this thread, and I just decided to go back all the way

It's amusing how someone would troll and scream bugs but will refuse to give up the bug Infested device .

Every android device has bugs , down to the best of the best , the mi 11 ultra cannot use its back screen for video ( will you call that a bug ), the ability to correct and live with the bugs it's all that matters.

Just last month the only device I respect a bit on the transsion line , the Infinix zero 8 had two users who are reviewers complaining of huge battery drain and a loss of quality on their sensors ( I expected this sha, them no dey use better camera sensor ), and they were supposed to do their 8 long term months review of the device on their channels them just drop am.

I have used Redmi devices from redmi 7 till now and I can tell you as a hard core user that Xiaomi devices are meant for exploration , you cant be a surface user of Xiaomi devices to get the best out of it

I have a funny story last month, but the summary was the guy was bashing Xiaomi and regretting buying the note 10 pro , I sat him down , went through his device and showed him basic things he wasnt doing, from using 60hrz to not even updating , to not even exploring setting to look for gestures , to under-utilzing camera etc.

The Infinix zero x pro is out ,I will get my hands on it for comparison

But here are macro pictures I took with the redmi note 10 pro

Yesterday when I was bored, for your viewing pleasure

The zero x is our

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2021
@cannonleo. Didn't want to quote the long post. Nice Macro shots.

Honestly that RN10 Pro Macro Lens is underrated.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2021
genius43:
@cannonleo. Didn't want to quote the long post. Nice Macro shots.

Honestly that RN10 Pro Macro Lens is underrated.
Honestly, it's very underrated. Yunno you can move in very much closer if you go to Pro mode and set the lens to macro and then focusing distance to macro too.
Here are some samples.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Luminary1:
both phones are not in the same levels na,
Xiaomi 11 lite is way ahead na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Shegun010:

Honestly, it's very underrated. Yunno you can move in very much closer if you go to Pro mode and set the lens to macro and then focusing distance to macro too.
Here are some samples.

I know that and also zoom to 2x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OkukoIgbo: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2021
tolakush92:

May the god I serve punish you
May the god I serve take food from your table

Why will you label me a scammer when we have not dealt

U give me money ni

See enemy of progress o

Nobody I’ve dealt with has labeled me a scammer

See this newcomer saying I’m a scammer

Shey u no see date wey I join Nairaland

Mumu like you

If you don’t want ogun to kill you and your generation you have to tell people how I scammed you or remain silent for ever

See me see trouble o

That your god is ogun the pieces of wood at your bed corner abi?
Since you no wan hear simple instructions of no advert here we go use harsh manner to ruin your business since you want to ruin our beloved thread, if gentle man mode no work, beast mode go work na as it is now. If you ever advertise here again, I will say more with evidence self, will open threads everywhere to drag you as a scammer and will fill everyone with doubt about you. I have more than 15 accounts in nairaland and will use them and I don't hide myself so that you'll know am not a new comer. Na still me be those two people you see there, I know why am warning you so that you won't say I didn't warn you and start praying nonsense prayer that will only affect your papa and mama. We Nigerians always try to bring chaos to anything that has rules and regulations to ensure sanity but the few ones who hate disorganisation must fight you pestilences.
Thank you onye oso ahia phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OkukoIgbo: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
SunshineHQ:
dat guy na every phone e get even java and symbiam dey stockgrin make we do jeje o

meister sef dey reason am

Don't mind him, I don warn'am.
You see shey sunshine say I sabi you from this phone section, na why I been to enquire about you wey you call me Ekuke but I chop am with thank you don't mention cos we are same xiaomi family. So how you dey na? Na me still be vibratingpenis for that lesbian thread of two girls wey marry with matching tattoos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SunshineHQ(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

Don't mind him, I don warn'am.
You see shey sunshine say I sabi you from this phone section, na why I been to enquire about you wey you call me Ekuke but I chop am with thank you don't mention cos we are same xiaomi family. So how you dey na? Na me still be vibratingpenis for that lesbian thread of two girls wey marry with matching tattoos.
lol okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8641) (8642) (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) (8647) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.