Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202047 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) (8647) (8648) (8649) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
jboixxx:
Everything just get as it be o. Got the 4 x128 for 76k less than 3 weeks ago o.
yet the official price isn't upto 90k, the seller used them cash out and this is why some people thinks xiaomi is costly

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
olayinkajnr:

I've seen what you do with any device with camera. You are a talented photographer.

Even if it's 8mp.
Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it.
How's the family? It's been a while oh.
I've finally joined you, I don't do custom ROMs again, lol. Haven't flashed anything since June, MIUI has grown on me, I still have an unlocked bootloader sha, just in case. �

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
absky5:
using this setting on my note 10 pro but everything is blurry
Yes, that's what it's supposed to do. Move your camera closer to the subject to get it in focus, the closer the better till it's in focus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
chiboy1116:
gcam for note 10s boss

Search around XDA for that. Or you can just try anyone the RN10 series uses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hansomb: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2021
jericco1:
Guys help me with link to gcam for redmi 9t
Download gcametor from play store, it will help identify the best gcam online for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 2:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Is it possible to exchange a xiaomi phone with another in Nigeria? Even if to add more money to it. Feeling like exchanging my 10 ultra to 11 ultra
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jericco1(m): 4:24am On Sep 19, 2021
hansomb:

Download gcametor from play store, it will help identify the best gcam online for you.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2021
vosquare:
Is it possible to exchange a xiaomi phone with another in Nigeria? Even if to add more money to it. Feeling like exchanging my 10 ultra to 11 ultra

Both phones weren't even released in Nigeria so how possible will it be if such actually existed?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by absky5(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Shegun010:

Yes, that's what it's supposed to do. Move your camera closer to the subject to get it in focus, the closer the better till it's in focus.
oh. I got it. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dathypebruv(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2021
olayinkajnr:

You think so because whenever it falls, it doesn't it the ground with its weak point.

Another angle to look at it is that you are just fortunate that the screen didn't break. Doesn't necessarily mean the 9C has a usually stronger screen than it's 9 variants.

grin
Personally just because I was frustrated I threw the phone screen flat on a tiled road nothing sup

So that weak point claim is debunked...

Well it might not be stronger than its 9 variants but still it's strong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Dathypebruv:

grin
Personally just because I was frustrated I threw the phone screen flat on a tiled road nothing sup

Lol. This must be the first time you are using a phone. Every phone irrespective of the type of glass used has a weak point that mustn't hit the ground or any hard surface. So, no it's not debunked. You can't know until it happens. While you keep throwing your phone around like a stone, I'll urge you to be very careful less you prepare money for a new screen. And I'll say for every time your phone hits the ground and didn't break, you are just in luck and it's not because the glass is strong.

Glass is glass and glass breaks. Whether Corning gorilla 3, 5, or 10. Glass breaks. And every glass has weak point.

And oh! No one says the glass on your phone ain't strong.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dathypebruv(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Lol. This must be the first time you are using a phone. Every phone irrespective of the type of glass used has a weak point that mustn't hit the ground or any hard surface. So, no it's not debunked. You can't know until it happens. While you keep throwing your phone around like a stone, I'll urge you to be very careful less you prepare money for a new screen. And I'll say for every time your phone hits the ground and didn't break, you are just in luck and it's not because the glass is strong.

Glass is glass and glass breaks. Whether Corning gorilla 3, 5, or 10. Glass breaks. And every glass has weak point.

And oh! No one says the glass on your phone ain't strong.
Nor be lie you talk
grin I wan change jare so I nor dey reason am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by finebois(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Good morning guys, please my redmi 8a is showing NO SERVICE for the past 2 weeks. What is the solution ejoor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Shegun010:

Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it.
How's the family? It's been a while oh.
I've finally joined you, I don't do custom ROMs again, lol. Haven't flashed anything since June, MIUI has grown on me, I still have an unlocked bootloader sha, just in case. �

Family is fine. It's good to take a break.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Dathypebruv:

grin

Ok o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Morris101686(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello gent my Redmi Note 9t have developed an issue when an incoming call bip on my phone it won't show me the caller name, the phone ll be blank untill I put in unlock the passcode only then I can have access to pick the call or know who's calling.

Please what's the remedy to solve the problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lefty500: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2021
I'm having issues with my RN9 PRO Bluetooth. Whenever I connect any Bluetooth airpod with it, it works fine at first but when I'm receiving call with the airpod, it disconnects and reconnects several times. But if I connect the same airpod to my redmi 9c it works fine, even during phone calls, so I compared the settings of the two phones and I noticed that an option has been turned off in my RN9 PRO, and if I try to turn it on, the phone just reboot and the option would still remain off.

Any help ?

The disable Ad2p has to be put on ,but it's off

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Revelation4:
it is not, the price has increased

As genius said its way overpriced, i have a friend that works with Xiaomi Nigeria. See attached price list as at 13th of Sept.

Redmi 10 will be available from tomorrow no price yet untill after the launch, but am sure the 128G version will be over 80k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
alosbaba007:

As genius said its way overpriced, i have a friend that works with Xiaomi Nigeria. See attached price list as at 13th of Sept.

Redmi 10 will be available from tomorrow no price yet untill after the launch, but am sure the 128G version will be over 80k.

Bros rest sha

If not you fit give am hbp. Na cash out dem don use am do so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good afternoon Xiaomi lovers

I was playing around on my R9T and I don't know what makes me double tap the update section, I sha see new update of 12.0.16.

I am actually on 12.0.11 and I don't know if I should update it or there are some things I need to do before updating it.

I am asking this because am used to popup updates on its own but since this is different and I don't want to spoil my phone. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
alosbaba007:

This template isn't valid anymore but still, that price too much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
macbeyland: °
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I was playing around on my R9T and I don't know what makes me double tap the update section, I sha see new update of 12.0.16.

I am actually on 12.0.11 and I don't know if I should update it or there are some things I need to do before updating it.

I am asking this because am used to popup updates on its own but since this is different and I don't want to spoil my phone. Thanks
No ish.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
jboixxx:
grin

Him don miss road.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
jboixxx:
No ish.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blaquemyc: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I was already on this, no issues.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dammygoody(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello bosses, please help me. On my Redmi 9, internet connection keeps going off..
This just started today. I've rebooted the phone and it's the same.
What can I do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
dammygoody:
Hello bosses, please help me. On my Redmi 9, internet connection keeps going off..
What can I do?

Seems network is bad generally... Happened on my Airtel sim since morning
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
jboixxx:
grin

Shayo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
dammygoody:
What can I do?

Change to another network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Romeo386: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Between redmi Note 10 pro and poco x3 pro, which one should I buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8643) (8644) (8645) (8646) (8647) (8648) (8649) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.